babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Storm - Website & Live Webstream

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Club Paradiso - Website & Live Webstream
I'm getting the same message as Chilly. I have also seen the message on the TV Always website just covering the chat box with the rest of the site working as per usual.

(This post was last modified: 14-05-2010 22:49 by Josh.)
14-05-2010 21:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sculture73 Offline
Senior Poster

Cheers Shady Cee...

I did do some research after, came up similar info to your own and cleared the issue or so I thought, but then got the "Reported Attack Page...." screen after so figured it was correct and just not picked up yet by all.

So after all it does have something on the site Sad All this begun with me trying to catch Toya in THAT dress she wore braless. Who knows what else I'll miss in the mean time. Sort it out ppl lol Blush
15-05-2010 02:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Looks to me like Paradiso don't give a shit about the website any more. Bob hasn't posted for 10 days on here, despite logging in daily.

Are Bluebird buying the channel or not?
15-05-2010 03:38
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(15-05-2010 03:38 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Looks to me like Paradiso don't give a shit about the website any more. Bob hasn't posted for 10 days on here, despite logging in daily.

Are Bluebird buying the channel or not?

Hi there!

I'm Bob's right-hand man. Bob doesn't really understand the internet, in fact he struggles to sometimes even get his computer turned on so all this talk of Trojans does go over his head. In fact I did find him in his office struggling to get the cover off his PC muttering something about a horse.

Our web guy is looking into this issue - so far we can see no problems, however, as you may know, some little bugger hacked our site a few months ago (quite a high-profile hacker too; we were flattered) so we're looking into the possibility that this a follow-up attack or that malicious software has been activated.

The other possible problem could have been caused by our new webstream which apparently could have something to do with some HTML5 script. At the moment we cannot find any malware on the site.

The webstream itself is streaming but we have a problem with the signal from the studio - again, we're trying to isolate what caused this and hope to have it sorted as soon as possible.

In the meantime, Bob's asked those of you who don't have Sky to accept his most sincere apologies. He's also suggested a campaign to show Club Paradiso in pubs across the country but apparently Sky Sports is more popular, only just.

Best wishes,

Bob JNR

Manners cost nothing...
15-05-2010 08:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for letting us know that you are looking into it. It's really frsutrating for those of us who don't have Sky. I'm missing my fix of Ashleigh and Summer.

Question everything
15-05-2010 08:50
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

For anyone who did not risk clicking on the "Why was this page blocked?" button,
see the attached pic for further details

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 16-05-2010 19:57 by TheWatcher.)
16-05-2010 19:54
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(16-05-2010 19:54 )TheWatcher Wrote:  For anyone who did not risk clicking on the "Why was this page blocked?" button,

I actually posted that info back in post #50, but nobody seemed to notice Huh

I guess people don't read back pages anymore. laugh
17-05-2010 04:33
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

For all you sailors on this "Inter-Highway" or whatever it is named:

When Disneyland opened in 1955, none of the rides worked.

Our webstream now works.

I hope this pleases you chaps, and I can only further apologise for this disruption to your mouse antics - I'm sorry I'm afraid I don't know anything about these Personal Computing contraptions - I just know how to severely beat ginger virgins wearing "CP Tech Support" shirts.

As Ever,

Bob.

Manners cost nothing...
20-05-2010 19:07
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Is anyone else getting a huge 25 - 30 minute delay on the stream tonight?

I mean, no one's going to call the babes on the stream number with a delay like that, by the time you get through, the babe will have gone home, and you'll find yourself talking to the cleaner. laugh

Come on, it's like watching groundhog day. bladewave
03-07-2010 02:16
spimmy Offline
Senior Poster

Club Paradiso - Website & Live Webstream
Club Paradiso blog - looks like google and my kaspersky don't like it

HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer
19-07-2010 20:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV