Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.16 Average

The Rumors of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

The Rumors of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Hello old chums,

I've just had to leave an exceedingly drunken luncheon table as one of my dining compatriots asked me how I felt having sold the channel to a Bluebird outfit. I've had to sober up pretty quickly. "Sold it?' I asked myself? Perhaps I had lost it in a late-night poker game? Maybe that cursed technical bod had become a little too big for his boots and taken it upon himself to tout my wares.

A quick 'phone call to the old accountant has confirmed what I thought; I definitely haven't sold Club Paradiso. He did remind me that I'd just sold the blue Rolls Royce to a Mr Bird so I can only assume that a member of my staff has got the wrong end of the stick, a stick that I shall be giving them a damn good beating with later on.

Must dash chaps, looks like luncheon is over and we're all off to watch Svetlanka work the snooker table. What she does with the pink and brown is enough to make a grown man weep.

As ever,

Bob

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 19:21 by Bob Paradiso.)
01-05-2010 19:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: The Rumors of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Svetlanka's a bit more concerned about what you're up to with your cue there Bob. Tongue

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

01-05-2010 19:18
Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

But....but.....what's the forum going to do without suspicion, rumour, conspiracy theory and conjecture to keep it going? Surprised

These are the very lifeblood of this place (along with a spattering of babes, caps and vids)

This will not do. This will not do at all

We can't have channel reps coming on here and addressing issues directly on the forum. Where will it all end?!?!?!? Huh

Questions being honestly answered? Requests being met? Fans being respected? shocked

This is a dark day in forum history....mark my words!

Wink

01-05-2010 19:26
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(01-05-2010 19:09 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  Hello old chums,

I've just had to leave an exceedingly drunken luncheon table as one of my dining compatriots asked me how I felt having sold the channel to a Bluebird outfit. I've had to sober up pretty quickly. "Sold it?' I asked myself? Perhaps I had lost it in a late-night poker game? Maybe that cursed technical bod had become a little too big for his boots and taken it upon himself to tout my wares.

A quick 'phone call to the old accountant has confirmed what I thought; I definitely haven't sold Club Paradiso. He did remind me that I'd just sold the blue Rolls Royce to a Mr Bird so I can only assume that a member of my staff has got the wrong end of the stick, a stick that I shall be giving them a damn good beating with later on.

Must dash chaps, looks like luncheon is over and we're all off to watch Svetlanka work the snooker table. What she does with the pink and brown is enough to make a grown man weep.

As ever,

Bob

We have private messaged you about this Bob.
Let's exercise responsibility in using a Public Forum.
01-05-2010 19:32
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

And forum balance is restored again Wink

01-05-2010 19:37
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(01-05-2010 19:32 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  We have private messaged you about this Bob.

Oooooo do tell. Cmon, Doctor Who's finished and nothing's on until NCIS starts!

Did you make an offer?

Did Bob refuse?

Did he in fact, agree?

Did you not make an offer but pissed off at the suggestion?

The rumour's now in circulation anyway laugh

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

01-05-2010 19:43
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(01-05-2010 19:32 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  Let's exercise responsibility in using a Public Forum.

F'ing hilarious.
01-05-2010 19:45
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(01-05-2010 19:32 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  We have private messaged you about this Bob.

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Feathered Fiend (sic), you can not be faulted for sheer entertainment value. hats off as usual!
01-05-2010 19:46
director Offline
Junior Poster

(01-05-2010 19:09 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  Hello old chums,

As ever,

Bob
have you contactd your lawyers because bluebird have said on this forum they are taking over sky 966 plus others.
02-05-2010 16:45
Will Drifter Offline
Junior Poster

(01-05-2010 19:43 )Shady Cee Wrote:  Did you make an offer?

Did Bob refuse?

Did he in fact, agree?

Did you not make an offer but pissed off at the suggestion?

The rumour's now in circulation anyway laugh

According to their previous posts if you read them they appear to have made an offer.
02-05-2010 17:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV