cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.46 Average

Yet Another Rip Off

Dogfartz Offline
Junior Poster

Yet Another Rip Off
The SexStation website is currently advertising a new online chat service via MSN with Karina and Lolly.

The service costs 50p a message (which you have to buy in £5.00 blocks). The 'cost' of the service is conveniently hidden away in a terms and conditions box in which you can only see about a dozen words and have to scroll down for ages to read the whole thing.

They must be very diligent since both Karina and Lolly seem to never sleep and are permanently online. Ever more extraordinary that Lollly is oline since she is currently on TV tonight!!

Chat with the girls? More like you are swapping messages with some member of the backroom staff pretending to be them.

Maybe the Trading Standards Office would be interested and we could get these con merchants exposed for what they are.
30-08-2008 23:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Yet Another Rip Off
i saw that too, when i got a newsletter from the site yesterday. ididn't know about having to buy it blocks and i did notice that there always online even when there on the screen lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
30-08-2008 23:57
Dogfartz Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Yet Another Rip Off
kalel76 Wrote:i saw that too, when i got a newsletter from the site yesterday. ididn't know about having to buy it blocks and i did notice that there always online even when there on the screen lol

Yeah, that's what I meant about the terms and conditions being tucked away in that text box.

Even more stupid, they just flashed up a message advertising the service on Blue Kiss saying Lolly is online. Actually, she is whoring it up this very minute on Babecast. Maybe she has a PC beside the bed. If I had the inclination to waste a five, I'd love to see if I got a reply right now just top prove what a pack of lies it all is.

The worst thing is, I really like Karina and it is soul-detroying to think she is associated with this kind of thieving shit and is heartless enough to con people out of money.
31-08-2008 04:16

gemma hiles