cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average

Jaiden (formerly Madisson West)

lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Maddison
(16-05-2010 19:06 )dickhead Wrote:  schedules change of course but it was supposed to be 6:00pm....

now i'm feeling a little deflated lol.....

Doesn't mean she won't be on tonight, just that she's not on yet. I didn't quite catch everything Chloe said on mic, but it sounded like she's not on for that long - but don't quote me on that.

Of course you could try Chloe in the meantime, she's not shy y'know.
16-05-2010 19:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like our worst fears are confirmed dickhead as selena deane is now logged in on the 3g and will probably take over from chloe.Wonder what happened with maddison and is she ever going to be on again.
Perhaps someone from sexstation webshow would kindly let us know if they read this post and im really disappointed that maddison is not on tonight.SadSadSad

Victoria Concordia Crescit
16-05-2010 19:39
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

(16-05-2010 19:39 )gunflash10 Wrote:  Looks like our worst fears are confirmed dickhead as selena deane is now logged in on the 3g and will probably take over from chloe.Wonder what happened with maddison and is she ever going to be on again.
Perhaps someone from sexstation webshow would kindly let us know if they read this post and im really disappointed that maddison is not on tonight.SadSadSad

Whoa there, keep things in perspective! You can't miss what you never had, just enjoy Chloe and Selena instead. I'm sure Maddison will be back on at some point.
16-05-2010 20:09
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-05-2010 20:09 )lucent-x Wrote:  
(16-05-2010 19:39 )gunflash10 Wrote:  Looks like our worst fears are confirmed dickhead as selena deane is now logged in on the 3g and will probably take over from chloe.Wonder what happened with maddison and is she ever going to be on again.

Whoa there, keep things in perspective! You can't miss what you never had, just enjoy Chloe and Selena instead. I'm sure Maddison will be back on at some point.
Yes lucent-x i take your point but its hard to keep things in perspective when weve been waiting so long for her reappearance and then only to find out that she wont be on.
I dont mind selena or chloe but they are both regulars whereas maddison wasnt and thats why i was really looking forward to seeing her again.As i said before very very disappointed that we wont get to see her tonight.SadSadSad

16-05-2010 20:19
dickhead Offline
call me ACE

(16-05-2010 20:19 )gunflash10 Wrote:  
(16-05-2010 20:09 )lucent-x Wrote:  

Yes lucent-x i take your point but its hard to keep things in perspective when weve been waiting so long for her reappearance and then only to find out that she wont be on.
I dont mind selena or chloe but they are both regulars whereas maddison wasnt and thats why i was really looking forward to seeing her again.As i said before very very disappointed that we wont get to see her tonight.SadSadSad

i agree with you both guys, what is happening here is the that we are seeing the differing effects that one woman can have on a variety of men. as much as all the girls are adequately gifted on here and im sure (not having chatted with all of them tho') that they are very entertaining i have to side with gunflash10 on this one, maddison really does it for me (or did lol, and hopefully will do again hehehehehehe)
16-05-2010 22:03
rebecca ryder Offline
Senior Poster

there is quite bit of maddison stuff on the internet....here name is maddison west, and she is very sexy, worked with her on sport before
18-05-2010 19:57
dickhead Offline
call me ACE

(18-05-2010 19:57 )rebecca ryder Wrote:  there is quite bit of maddison stuff on the internet....here name is maddison west, and she is very sexy, worked with her on sport before

hey rebecca, thanks for the heads up v much appreciated...guess i won't have much time free now lol
18-05-2010 20:17
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-05-2010 20:17 )dickhead Wrote:  
(18-05-2010 19:57 )rebecca ryder Wrote:  there is quite bit of maddison stuff on the internet....here name is maddison west, and she is very sexy, worked with her on sport before

hey rebecca, thanks for the heads up v much appreciated...guess i won't have much time free now lol
Yes rebecca id like to thank you for that informative post as well.I really hope that we will get to see maddison on again at some point as ive really missed her on sexstation and im sure i speak for many others when saying this.SmileSmileSmile

19-05-2010 05:37
rebecca ryder Offline
Senior Poster

no prob boys,
xx
21-05-2010 20:53
rebecca ryder Offline
Senior Poster

for all you maddison west fans she just starting a facebook page which she gonna put content on very soon...so you can reach her on there....i also msg'd her on there to make her aware of this site, so who knows, she may well decide to join the forum with any luck! hope this helps x
21-05-2010 21:58

gemma hiles