Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average

Anastasia Stevens - Bluebird

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Anastasia Stevens Joins Bluebird
(25-04-2010 15:53 )Tintin Wrote:  I'd have to say Sasha AKA Valerie Pearl, Delta or Amanda Rendall. I would say Anna L but Anastasia would chew her up & spit her out cause Anna's to tame I think plus it looks like she doesn’t like kissing girls.

That's my opinion.

seriously ? if anything i get the impression she prefers it to guys. i could be wrong of course

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
25-04-2010 17:39
Find all posts by this user
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(25-04-2010 15:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  will anastasia be a day babe or a night babe as would like to see her getting filthy with either delta or ashley emma

Day and Night calls Heart
25-04-2010 23:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
lonewolfwwfc Offline
Junior Poster

as long as i can call her at nights im ok
26-04-2010 01:08
Anastasia Offline
crazy girl

(26-04-2010 16:05 )irishtender Wrote:  i reckon if elite weren't given her the shifts, she's probably not a great money maker

Ofcourse u know it better that me. Maybe I am not great money maker in your eyes but a) I had problems in my private life and I had break for 2 months not because Jamie didn't give me shifts b) when I started to do morning show I did the best Monday, Tuesday... Every day of week in stats and I was paid more that I was paid at night shows before. So it's why I did morning shows because I was the best at morning show before I left for my long break. C) if I am bad why elitetv offered me a contract? D) I did love to work overthere and I love jamie and everyone with all my heart but I am in difficult situation and I don't want to speak with u because u have ur mind about me anyway... And yes u am looking forward to work on bluebird and I want to do something more that just tv show xxxx thanks and I think it's my last post here. And yes maybe I am not the best girl of elite tv but I am not bad as u thinkWink))).
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2010 21:37 by Anastasia.)
26-04-2010 21:33
Charlemagne Offline

Anastasia is one best day or night girls to ever have appeared on the babechannels.Tongue

Don't forget guys that she was the first nude in the showers.
And I think that she in a brilliant combination of beauty and a great body (especially ass) and is so dammed funny.

If she wasn't any good Bluebird wouldn't have signed her.

She has had a lot of personnal problems and the last thing that she needed was someone firing a cheap shot at her.
As I've mentioned before the babes are human, they have feeling to.
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2010 22:44 by Charlemagne.)
26-04-2010 22:43
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(26-04-2010 22:43 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Anastasia is one best day or night girls to ever have appeared on the babechannels.Tongue

Don't forget guys that she was the first nude in the showers.
And I think that she in a brilliant combination of beauty and a great body (especially ass) and is so dammed funny.

If she wasn't any good Bluebird wouldn't have signed her.

She has had a lot of personnal problems and the last thing that she needed was someone firing a cheap shot at her.
As I've mentioned before the babes are human, they have feeling to.

very well put, i wanted to say it but i was the wrong guy to say it.

some people need to learn, that the girls do have feelings.
26-04-2010 22:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-04-2010 21:33 )Anastasia Wrote:  
(26-04-2010 16:05 )irishtender Wrote:  i reckon if elite weren't given her the shifts, she's probably not a great money maker

Ofcourse u know it better that me. Maybe I am not great money maker in your eyes but a) I had problems in my private life and I had break for 2 months not because Jamie didn't give me shifts b) when I started to do morning show I did the best Monday, Tuesday... Every day of week in stats and I was paid more that I was paid at night shows before. So it's why I did morning shows because I was the best at morning show before I left for my long break. C) if I am bad why elitetv offered me a contract? D) I did love to work overthere and I love jamie and everyone with all my heart but I am in difficult situation and I don't want to speak with u because u have ur mind about me anyway... And yes u am looking forward to work on bluebird and I want to do something more that just tv show xxxx thanks and I think it's my last post here. And yes maybe I am not the best girl of elite tv but I am not bad as u thinkWink))).

very well said ana. if you wernt a good babechanel babe you wouldnt even be on tv. each one of your shows, breakfast, day and night was brillaint and never a dull moment. ignore the people who are attacking you as you have a lot more loyal fans including me.

please dont leave anastasia and wish you all the best for your time at bluebird

Piper Niven Superfan
26-04-2010 23:35
MrRude Offline
Junior Poster

A friend of mine in bristol has met you a few times and when i told him how hot i think you are Heart he told me you said you were very happy to be working days instead of nights..

when he asked you why?...the hours?..

you laughed and said ...yes...and the money!!

so i'm guessing you were very successful at elitetvBig Grin

You've always been very open and friendly to the posters...your adoring fans..on this forum and even though i can imagine it must be very upsetting/annoying when someone makes a wrong assumption or posts something negative about you..

I just hope we don't lose your input and i hope things really pick up and go from strength to strength for you on your new channel this summer.

Cheers,

MrRude
27-04-2010 00:27
Perfect79 Offline
Junior Poster

Good luck honey and i look forward to seeing you on bluebird

Ani makes me do naughty things!!
27-04-2010 00:42
lonewolfwwfc Offline
Junior Poster

I Cant wait to see Anastasia back on our screens. Just hope she still comes on the forum. I hope so because she is so hot and will talk to us here
29-04-2010 23:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV