Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

Elite TV Section

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Elite TV Section
Right, where to start. I have a request to make first. Can Admin or a Moderator set up a BlueBird Section on this Forum, and within that section set up a thread called "BlueBird Q & A's". At least in this way people would know where to go to ask any questions they have, or discuss a particular comment they have read.

Because the threads here in the Elite section have become such a mess as of late, that people are beginning to post unrelated comments and questions in the thread they happen to be in at the time.

Now I know this is no small request I am making, because you guys have enough to deal with without having to try and clean up this mess. So I will also make a second request to the members here, to please read the title of the thread before you start to make a post.

Plus if you spot a post that you think does not belong in a particular thread, could you flag it, and leave a comment saying to move it to it's appropriate section. After-all that's what the buttons there for, not just to report an offensive post.

There, I think that just about covers everything, but knowing me I'll have probably missed something out. Important

Cheers

Ace.
21-04-2010 19:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
irishtender Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
can u pls make a thread where people can go and complain about posting in wrong threads, this is not the place for it, haha
sorry mate just cudnt resist Tongue
21-04-2010 19:19
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(21-04-2010 19:19 )irishtender Wrote:  can u pls make a thread where people can go and complain about posting in wrong threads, this is not the place for it, haha

Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion

Technically it is the correct place to post Wink

21-04-2010 19:30
irishtender Offline
Banned

(21-04-2010 19:30 )Sooky Wrote:  
(21-04-2010 19:19 )irishtender Wrote:  can u pls make a thread where people can go and complain about posting in wrong threads, this is not the place for it, haha

Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion

Technically it is the correct place to post Wink

haha no flies on u and if they are they're paying rent! laugh
I stand corrected Tongue
21-04-2010 19:35
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2010 19:08 )aceman65 Wrote:  Because the threads here in the Elite section have become such a mess as of late, that people are beginning to post unrelated comments and questions in the thread they happen to be in at the time.

The 'Ashley Has Left Elite' thread has been renamed and moved out of the Elite section. Can you let me know which threads besides that one are a mess - I can then try and "de-mess" them.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
21-04-2010 20:00
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(21-04-2010 20:00 )skateguy Wrote:  The 'Ashley Has Left Elite' thread has been renamed and moved out of the Elite section. Can you let me know which threads besides that one are a mess - I can then try and "de-mess" them.

How about the TJ has left Elite thread, going the same way ?

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
21-04-2010 20:33
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well Skate, the Ashley Emma Threads could do with a tidy up as there seem to general discussion in the caps thread.

The Kitty Lea thread could be sorted out a bit, as it turned into a boxing match with people just slagging each other off.

And I'm sure I spotted some others in some of the recent threads. If I come across those, I'll flag them and comment, OK.
21-04-2010 20:45
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2010 20:33 )Rael 74 Wrote:  How about the TJ has left Elite thread, going the same way ?

A few off-topic posts were removed from the TJ thread earlier today and will be reallocated later.

(21-04-2010 20:45 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well Skate, the Ashley Emma Threads could do with a tidy up as there seem to general discussion in the caps thread.

Thanks - I've moved five posts from Ashley's caps & vids thread to her Chat & Discussion thread.

(21-04-2010 20:45 )aceman65 Wrote:  The Kitty Lea thread could be sorted out a bit, as it turned into a boxing match with people just slagging each other off.

Posts of the nature that you refer to were removed from the Kitty thread this afternoon.

I've also removed these posts from the Elite TV General Chat & Discussion thread as they relate to this forum, rather than Elite TV itself.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
21-04-2010 21:02
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(21-04-2010 21:02 )skateguy Wrote:  
(21-04-2010 20:33 )Rael 74 Wrote:  How about the TJ has left Elite thread, going the same way ?

A few off-topic posts were removed from the TJ thread earlier today and will be reallocated later.

Skate, Will the thread be renamed & moved though ? As that was my main point.

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
21-04-2010 21:38
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2010 21:38 )Rael 74 Wrote:  Skate, Will the thread be renamed & moved though ? As that was my main point.

The posts relate to TJ and her leaving Elite, so it'll stay in the Elite TV section.

21-04-2010 21:50