Posting Machine

RE: Ashley Has Left Elite
Wow, did not see this one coming
19-04-2010 13:20
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(19-04-2010 09:13 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  Joining TJ, Gemma and Anna at Bluebird TV and Glambirds,com.

Lots of new faces coming for you Guys too !

Elite how does it feel when other channels take your girls hehe. Sorry I just had to say that Smile.

To be honest i hardly watch Elite any more because of their Boring sets plus I’m not into a few their girls. Seeing boring Gemma's going to BBird I’m looking forward to seeing what talent Elite will bring in! The only thing is when Elite does bring in girls they sack them not long after lol

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2010 13:42 by SirAssAlot.)
19-04-2010 13:24
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Well here we go again.The laundry is out and Bluebird are advertising their "purchases" on The Elite TV thread.Bit of a shit for Elite tbh.Perhaps Bluebird should be given their own section where they can fill it with all their proud boasts.I imagine(and I don't expect Bluebird to hang around on this one)that Elite will lose some more of their girls.(Perhaps there is a "mole" somewhere.)Seems interesting that it's all Elite girls so far.
Got to admire Bluebird's chutzpah for posting their signings here on the Elite TV thread!!!bladewavebladewavebladewave

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2010 13:30 by speedybert.)
19-04-2010 13:28
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

19-04-2010 13:49
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

If true then this is a real blow for Elite, as Ashley was both one of their flagship new stars of the last six months and a reliable workhorse with a seemingly endless amount of energy in the battery in her butt.

The ship is on fire now it would appear and it's clearly personal between these two guys, no matter what they say.
It's very odd watching it played out before our eyes like this.
19-04-2010 13:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I think they are self employed rememeber one girl saying to me once if i dont work i dont eat

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-04-2010 14:25
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

shes one of a few i didnt expect to go to bluebird.

and this is getting personal between bluebird and elite , you could of announced this in your own section bluebird.
19-04-2010 14:28
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(19-04-2010 13:28 )speedybert Wrote:  Well here we go again.The laundry is out and Bluebird are advertising their "purchases" on The Elite TV thread.

Girls come and go - there's even a babe merry-go-round thread on the forum - so another one doing so isn't really anything out of the new.

The different aspect of this is what you refer to Speedy. Until now other channel owners have acted with a little more professionalism by not announcing an acquisition until the girl or the channel she's leaving has announced her departure.

After creating a dedicated thread to advertise new recruits, creating a 'special' thread in the Elite section appears to have been done merely to gloat over Elite, rather than sincerely inform the viewers.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
19-04-2010 14:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thats what is bothering me as well is the fact that bluebird are posting in elite's forum that they have signed elite's babes to work for them and creating topics in here does smack of gloating and rubbing elite's face in it. just announce it in your own section.

i agree with skateguy and chrislatimer. i also think to be getting personal between bluebird and elite and it doesnt need to be. when elite started last year and took babes from bangbabes there wasnt boasting by elite in bangbabes forum that they had signed bangbabes babes all jamie did was post in elite's own forum he was using babes he knows will bring callers in. ashley herself hasnt announced she is leaving, in fact i belive on her facebook she posted she is on elite tonight

STOP GLOATING BLUEBIRD !!!!!! its totally unprofessional

back to ashley this does have the potential to make her big all over the world not just in the uk and im still going to be an ashleyite

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2010 15:02 by Rammyrascal.)
19-04-2010 14:52
amdixon_1 Offline
Senior Poster

Let Bluebird gloat. It just means we can laugh that little bit harder when they fall flat on their faces.
19-04-2010 15:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV