• 37 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation OSG

rawr1 Offline
Que?

RE: Babestation OSG
[Image: image-26D5_4F37E803.jpg]
[Image: image-4BBA_4F37E803.jpg]
[Image: image-6297_4F37E803.jpg]

Putting the number on the actual site instead of clogging up the webstream is a nice idea btw...but come on, this kind of thing going on for hours is plain lazy/embarrassing Tongue
12-02-2012 17:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
They need to cut down on the OSGs - it is at the point where it is so intrusive as to make BS unwatchable as well as un"beatable".
18-06-2012 20:42
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

did you guys see the new lot of OSG on BS1 last night & what did you make of them.
i think they look much better than the last one. as the side of the screen is no longer covered.
as the box for photo's sell & vid sell has now been put in the right hand corner & is also not as big.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
13-12-2012 14:51
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

trouble is they were blocking most of the important bits of lori
13-12-2012 15:53
Jam Da Man Offline

Yeah, I think it looks a little bit better than before...

[Image: image-D62F_50C9E619.jpg] [Image: image-E108_50C9E619.jpg] [Image: image-00A8_50C9E619.jpg] [Image: image-0B0E_50C9E619.jpg]

...I'd like to see BSXtra get a similar makeover with transparent OSG and smaller/better placed boxes, as that channel often seems quite distant from the babe(s) on screen, and can be difficult to watch at times.

[Image: image-455D_50C9ED8F.jpg] [Image: image-EA33_50C9ED8F.jpg]

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

13-12-2012 16:13
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

The programme makers once said that Ofcom demanded that they cover a minimum percentage of screen with graphics, whether that was an official ruling, I dont know. But what I do know is now they completely ruin these shows. When the adult channels were new you hardly noticed the OSGs, now they have taken over the screen. Also no one as mentioned the actuel size of the figures and letters. Whilst the figs and numbers that sell the wares are inches high. The ones that tell you how much you are spending are miniscule. All that is needed is the number and cost and nothing more, if any more info is needed regarding vids and the like, modern TVs can accommodate those with a press of a button on your remote.
13-12-2012 17:12
SIGΣΑ Offline
Senior Poster

That's one improvement. But I see there still using the pointless and irritating "Girl Caller" OSG bladewave

I mean who cares !!!

The next improvement would be to ditch the "Annoying" interruptions every 2 minutes if they haven't already...
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2012 20:38 by SIGΣΑ.)
13-12-2012 20:32
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

(13-12-2012 17:12 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  The programme makers once said that Ofcom demanded that they cover a minimum percentage of screen with graphics, whether that was an official ruling, I dont know. But what I do know is now they completely ruin these shows. When the adult channels were new you hardly noticed the OSGs, now they have taken over the screen. Also no one as mentioned the actuel size of the figures and letters. Whilst the figs and numbers that sell the wares are inches high. The ones that tell you how much you are spending are miniscule. All that is needed is the number and cost and nothing more, if any more info is needed regarding vids and the like, modern TVs can accommodate those with a press of a button on your remote.

I'm no fan of the graphics but to say you could hardly notice them may be a touch rose tinted, from my memory the screen was a hell of a lot busier back then with a main screen two or three side screens a text box a number an a little Czech lady in the corner?
The new bs1 graphics are headin down the right path now if they could just stop fillin them with lies about strength and quality?

Brooke

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
13-12-2012 23:26
MMX Offline

[split] [split] Babestation OSG
Thanks for the feedback on the new OSG guys - we're listening Smile we're certainly gearing our graphics towards a more clean, more focused experience. For those of you that asked - all our Babestation channels are about to go under the digital knife like Babestation has - it's going to be a busy year for us Wink
16-01-2013 23:00
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: [split] [split] Babestation OSG
(16-01-2013 23:00 )MMX Wrote:  Thanks for the feedback on the new OSG guys - we're listening Smile we're certainly gearing our graphics towards a more clean, more focused experience. For those of you that asked - all our Babestation channels are about to go under the digital knife like Babestation has - it's going to be a busy year for us Wink

Welcome to the forum mate, and thanks for keeping us updated about the plans for the OSG's etc .

PS, I see you managed to get yourself banned after only a very short time on this forum, (probably a record for a channel rep) nice to see you've had a reprieve and the powers that be have rescinded you're ban laugh . My guess is the ban was down to that mischievous TwistedChaz fellow lol

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2013 17:40 by mr mystery.)
17-01-2013 17:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV