babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation OSG

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Crap OSG
I do not know if the motivation is greed or if it is just the back room team at BS pissed off at all of us moaning about the OSG.
Of course too many people who do moan never contribute towards the future funding of the shows so perhaps they are partly to blamelaugh
I can remember not too long ago we were moaning about the graphics at the bottom of the screen. It would be a welcome sight now just to have those and no other interuptions Rolleyes
11-09-2010 08:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

11:05pm, BS1 last night. The twins were on, seperate phones.
Surely there was no need to put a great big white vertical line between them, as they were on the bed right next to each other.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

12-09-2010 09:35
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I have just been watching Paige from midnight Wednesday night/Thursday morning and saw what is surely the worst example of excessive OSGs I have ever seen!! Ten minutes into this section Jada came on splitscreen (30% screen) to plug her pics and AT THE SAME a huge graphic came up from the bottom of the screen doing the SAME thing!!!HuhHuhHuhHuh This meant that the best babe on the channel had only 40% of the screen to play with (even though she wouldn't have known it!!)annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

I know Babestation are trying to be different but this is not the way to do it!! I think the powers that need to look at themselves and then look at a certain other channel (you know who I'm on about) because OSGs are about the only thing they have got right!!BounceBounceBouncelaughlaughlaugh

After that they must come onto THIS THREAD and apologise profusely for continually spoiling what is generally a good show!!

If anyone still has the recording mentioned above and can cap it it would show everyone what I mean!! The whole inciden lasts about two and a half minutes!!

EDIT: IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WHO ACTUALLY LIKES THE EXCESSIVE OSGS AND WOULD RATHER HAVE THEM THAN BABES? LET ME THINK......OH YES!!!!! THE BABESTATION PRODUCERS LOL!!!!BounceBounceBounceBouncelaughlaughlaughlaugh

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2010 10:32 by Ally4Paige.)
12-09-2010 10:11
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

(12-09-2010 09:35 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  11:05pm, BS1 last night. The twins were on, seperate phones.
Surely there was no need to put a great big white vertical line between them, as they were on the bed right next to each other.

Bizarre wasn't it, it was clear they were on the same set about 2 feet apart (at most)!

Regarding the graphics they might as well just start a channel that pimps outragously price pix and the "Extreme" feature and be done with it. Speaking of which did a hear Ree Petra correctly when she said a fiver gets you a grand total of about 40 mins of uncensored ackshun? Who's paying for that?
12-09-2010 10:18
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

I got to agree with you guys about the Graphics.
The pop up graphics I hate are the ones in the main Picture that are usually A big black boxes with white writing in it which is too big & blocks out some of the screen for far to long when they pop up. My worst hate about them is when they block out the girls face that really annoys me when I am talking to Paige they should think about putting it in the bottom left hand space as a scroll advert where they have the free pic to your mobile as that also pops up in the other side anyway this would make viewing & calling more enjoyable both for us & the girls who like to put on a good show for there callers I mean who wants to look at a black box with writing in it when there is a sexy hot girl doing a bit of role play when you call her.

The pop up graphics in the pic below is taking it to far in my opinion & its a shame that the camera guy &the girls have to try and make a good show when these pop up must drive them mad never mind us.

(11-09-2010 04:01 )Josh Wrote:  [Image: 333_104.jpg]

So Please guys Please keep the pop ups away from the main screen area & keep them to the bottom of screen for not just us but the camera guys & the girls. We will all still see them down there.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2010 12:18 by Spacey.)
12-09-2010 12:16
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

This picture sums up what I hate about the OSG!! Somewhere on that screen there is a half naked woman? It's like a naughty version "Where's Waldo?"

Babestation say they sorting out the graphics, OK do the viewers and the paying customers a favour. Stop using the 2 big graphic boxes at the top of the screen, until you have sort out your new graphics!!

People are paying £1.50 a minute, to see a half naked women, not to read you adverts!!! Like I have said before, the channel is called BABEstation NOT ADVERTstation!!! annoyed
12-09-2010 12:33
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(12-09-2010 12:16 )Spacey Wrote:  So Please guys Please keep the pop ups away from the main screen area & keep them to the bottom of screen for not just us but the camera guys & the girls. We will all still see them down there.

Exactly Spacey!! All the info we need is on the bottom of the screen; phone numbers, pic offers, etc!! The only other stuff the need is to have the girl's name in the ncorner to let occasional viewers informed!! Why they need to tell us when a girl is onthe other end of the phone escapes me!!HuhHuhHuh

IF OR WHEN we get the OSGs we should turn our attention to the excessive voiceovers!! However it could be a while until we win this particular campaign!!SadSadSad

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
12-09-2010 13:06
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

(12-09-2010 13:06 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  IF OR WHEN we get the OSGs we should turn our attention to the excessive voiceovers!! However it could be a while until we win this particular campaign!!SadSadSad

Thats when you use the mute button untill you see the girl on screen go for the Mic.Wink laugh
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2010 13:14 by Spacey.)
12-09-2010 13:13
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

Don't mention the VOs and "announcements"! Really does smack of barrowboys/barrowgirls flogging wares in a market in East Ham.
12-09-2010 13:48
martini4paige Offline
is a Paigeaholic

(12-09-2010 10:11 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  I have just been watching Paige from midnight Wednesday night/Thursday morning and saw what is surely the worst example of excessive OSGs I have ever seen!! Ten minutes into this section Jada came on splitscreen (30% screen) to plug her pics and AT THE SAME a huge graphic came up from the bottom of the screen doing the SAME thing!!!HuhHuhHuhHuh This meant that the best babe on the channel had only 40% of the screen to play with (even though she wouldn't have known it!!)annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

I know Babestation are trying to be different but this is not the way to do it!! I think the powers that need to look at themselves and then look at a certain other channel (you know who I'm on about) because OSGs are about the only thing they have got right!!BounceBounceBouncelaughlaughlaugh

After that they must come onto THIS THREAD and apologise profusely for continually spoiling what is generally a good show!!

If anyone still has the recording mentioned above and can cap it it would show everyone what I mean!! The whole inciden lasts about two and a half minutes!!

EDIT: IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WHO ACTUALLY LIKES THE EXCESSIVE OSGS AND WOULD RATHER HAVE THEM THAN BABES? LET ME THINK......OH YES!!!!! THE BABESTATION PRODUCERS LOL!!!!BounceBounceBounceBouncelaughlaughlaughlaugh
I totally agree with the negative comments about OSG's and particularly as it seems clear to me that the cameraman actually uses the OSG banner as a censor banner. It particularly happens if the babe on screen stands up and pantyplays, you can be sure that all her tease efforts are waisted because the camreman will aim the osg right over the interesting bits - so annoying.
BS, most of us know the details in the OSG's off by heart can U not introduce a button (like the dreaded red button) to delete all OSG's from the screen - now that would be bliss.SmileBig GrinBig Laugh
12-09-2010 16:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV