babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation OSG

NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation OSG
The new OSG is a considerable improvement and I hope it's rolled out onto the other channels soon.

It was certainly nice to have an unobstructed view like this again. Smile

[Image: image-21B6_4ED8D948.jpg]

The new sales sidebar does take up more space than we'd all like, but naturally it's going to take up a fair bit of space given how important pic/vid sales seem to be nowadays. It's an improvement on the old boxes though, due to blending in with the rest of the OSG and the transparency reduces it's impact somewhat.

If it's something like 10 minutes on 10 minutes off for the sidebar I'd be pleased with that.
02-12-2011 15:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TwistedChaz Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks guys for the feedback, I've spent a lot of time on this along with other projects and it's good to finally get it out there. No more shitty black boxes.

Where's Vila and HEX!T when you need them...
02-12-2011 17:14
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

How long before Blue and Extra will be using the same system ?

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2011 17:34 by HannahsPet.)
02-12-2011 17:33
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

i like how they change them to plug BSXtreme & put the number in the top left then change it back after a min or to. why still seeing the girl on screen.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2011 21:18 by dave34.)
02-12-2011 21:13
TwistedChaz Offline
Junior Poster

(02-12-2011 17:33 )HannahsPet Wrote:  How long before Blue and Extra will be using the same system ?

Not my decision, but hopefully soon!
06-12-2011 12:57
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Not sure if your aware TwistedChaz , but on freeview Ch 96 during the hours of 11pm - 12am the "press red" on screen logo for BS Xtreme is directly on top of the small http://www.babestation.tv OSG in the top right hand corner of the screen , so it cannot be seen .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
06-12-2011 13:25
TwistedChaz Offline
Junior Poster

Yeah, believe it or not I watch the show to check what it looks like! I've asked if the press red button can be made smaller and put somewhere else, or I can move the website, but the picture boxes will be covered by it on the right. It's only for an hour so I'd hope it's not too much trouble!
06-12-2011 13:27
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(02-12-2011 17:14 )TwistedChaz Wrote:  Where's Vila and HEX!T when you need them...

I'm still around, but I get very little time to look at the forum these days - last time I visited this thread was almost a month ago.

Here's my twopenneth:

It's definitely an improvement overall, but the OSG's are still too intrusive in certain respects.

The picture box is way too big. It needs be no larger than a vertical version of the old horizontal one that sat on the left in the old-style OSG.

Why is the text still in boxes? When the 'girl caller' OSG appeared, although horrendously intrusive, I hoped it was an indication that the new system would likewise have the text just 'floating' in front of the image, thereby being as unintrusive as possible. Why put the text in boxes that look like they were produced on a Commodore 64? The transparency of the regular boxes looks to be only about 20% so does little to prevent them blocking our view. The Xtreme plugging box is too big and has no transparency at all.

My tv is one of those which don't show the entire transmitted image - I'm not sure, but I think it's only CRT 16:9 screens which suffer from this, and my set is a last generation Sony CRT.

To give you a rough idea of the situation, the 'small print' scrolling text at the bottom of the old OSG sits right at the bottom edge of my screen - no gap at all. There's a similar area cropped off all round the other three edges of the screen (something the cameramen seem unaware of as bits of girls, mainly the tops of their heads, are missing a good deal of the time). With the new OSG there is now a very tiny gap below the vertically scrolling text. On the other hand there's room for the picture box to go further to the right as there's quite a distinctive gap between it and the edge of the screen.

Hope that helps.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2011 20:31 by vila.)
07-12-2011 20:29
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

This is a disrespect to Paige and she deserves a better channel.annoyedannoyed

[Image: image-131E_4EE15B34.jpg]
[Image: image-6AA6_4EE15B34.jpg]
[Image: image-4D85_4EE15B34.jpg]
[Image: image-4B30_4EE15B34.jpg]
09-12-2011 01:54