babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation OSG

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation OSG
(03-11-2011 17:00 )dogman Wrote:  Funny,but have got so used to the osg that i completely ignore them now,the only thing i take notice of is the number at the bottom of the screen,

Lucky you!

I think most of us like to see the girls. bladewave
03-11-2011 17:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(03-11-2011 17:02 )vila Wrote:  
(03-11-2011 17:00 )dogman Wrote:  Funny,but have got so used to the osg that i completely ignore them now,the only thing i take notice of is the number at the bottom of the screen,

Lucky you!

I think most of us like to see the girls. bladewave

HA,HA,Vila you know what i mean,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 17:08 by dogman.)
03-11-2011 17:08
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(03-11-2011 09:22 )babestation Wrote:  i personally don't like the OSGs either, but the simple fact is that they work and make money, so it's very hard to justify removing them.

the new OSG system is a much more controlled environment, so they cant just throw a black box up on screen, if they want a sales tool our graphics team will create it and enable the functionality.

who exactly said the new OSG is even more intrusive?

I personally can live with some OSG and can understand why your company do it. However, the level of advertising can be incredible at times and ends up making BS just look either amatuerish or dodgy. To have two black boxes, half screen banners,intermittant blue box and flashing text all on at the same time about the same thing, quickly followed by an interuption by the mic girl smacks of overkill and winds the audience up.
Your company never used to advertise to this level before when it was primarily a Sky only audience. We just used to dial the number and get through (as you state, you have been going 9 years!). As there are now more Freeview customers is there an assumption or evidence to suggest that Freeviewers cannot make this deduction too for themselves and need constant reminders?
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 17:14 by bytor.)
03-11-2011 17:13
babestation Offline
Since 2002

we also now have a lot more services which need promotion, and we've found many times before that by removing the black boxes and our promotions for other services, people aren't instantly more inclined to ring the IVR.. so it's a tricky one!

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
04-11-2011 17:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I must admit out of all the channels Babestation is the one that I'd be most unlikely to call, nothing to do with the models, they all do a wonderful, I just can't stand the OSG's and constant interuptions, Babestation talks a lot about having to make enough money from them and that's fair enough, but how come the other channels are still managing to be successful without the over the top intrusive OSG's, it's also worth pointing out that Babestation is the last of the long running show's, we've lost Bangbabes and Sportxxx has disappeared off the planet this year, so things don't last forever, this is not a criticism of Babestation as they do still manage to deliver wonderful shows but I just think it would be a much more successful enterprise if amendments were made to the production side of the show because the direction and models are great Cool
04-11-2011 18:15
skully Offline

Surely one box with ever changing text/video etc would do the job (ideally it should placed as far into the corner as possible), it would be much better than two boxes that end up covering part of the girl on screen, which kinda defeats the point of a babe channel.
The girl caller banner needs killed imo, it's possibly the most pointless, annoying OSG of them all, the box gives you the girl caller info, as does the girl on screen, then this stupid stripe shows up Rolleyes

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
04-11-2011 18:29
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(04-11-2011 18:29 )skully Wrote:  then this stupid stripe shows up Rolleyes

I don't think 'babestation' will understand that last bit - he seems to suffer from stripe-blindness. Leastways, that's all I can think of to explain why he doesn't see it as intrusive. bladewave
04-11-2011 18:34
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(04-11-2011 18:34 )vila Wrote:  I don't think 'babestation' will understand that last bit - he seems to suffer from stripe-blindness. Leastways, that's all I can think of to explain why he doesn't see it as intrusive. bladewave

i didn't say the current OSGs aren't intrusive, far from it. I said that the NEW OSGs aren't as intrusive as the current crop.. they haven't launched yet so you can't argue against that fact yet.

during the tests where they have stripped off the OSGs, did you call the shows in their uninterrupted state?

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!

04-11-2011 18:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(04-11-2011 18:56 )babestation Wrote:  i didn't say the current OSGs aren't intrusive

I don't see what else can be inferred from this comment:

(03-11-2011 09:22 )babestation Wrote:  who exactly said the new OSG is even more intrusive?

As I recently described the new 'GIRL CALLER' banner (or stripe) osg used for the past few nights as "even more intrusive", I assumed that was what you were referring to.

(04-11-2011 18:56 )babestation Wrote:  during the tests where they have stripped off the OSGs, did you call the shows in their uninterrupted state?

I watch and/or record every night and I haven't seen any test show without the boxes. If you did it only on Sky I wouldn't have seen it, but I can't imagine that would happen without comment on here. You say it's been done on the day show, but we don't see that on Freeview except 90 mins of Bikini Babes, which I've never watched.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2011 20:52 by vila.)
04-11-2011 20:52
babestation Offline
Since 2002

as I have said many times, THE NEW OSG HAS NOT LAUNCHED YET... it is coming in 2/3 weeks, I previously said 'a matter of weeks' which seems to have caused confusion among the chronic cynics among you

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2011 02:18 by babestation.)
05-11-2011 02:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV