Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation OSG

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Crap OSG
@babestation - Feed this back to the appropriate teams:

Ask them to look back through the recordings they keep for regulatory reasons and draw up a time graph of the steadily increasing number of occasions that the girl on screen appeals for callers, saying her line is completely free. Then ask them them to draw up a similar graph showing the steadily increasing amount of time the screen is obscured by OSG items, Xtreme ads and other interruptions, especially on Freeview. I would be surprised if the results were not very educational.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2010 18:35 by vila.)
06-09-2010 18:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Suggestion to Babestation: Have a look at some of the other channels for inspiration!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
06-09-2010 18:34
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation are really pushing their xxx, naughty bits pics via the black info box of late. It's hardly ever off screen and when you throw in the constant Sexstation Xtreme promo ads, the sections are pretty much unwatchable for me. I fcuking hate that black box and I so miss modsta. At least he would have made it less intrusive.

Some examples
[Image: kandi_07.09.10.mp4_snapshot_02.28.jpg]

[Image: 633.jpg]

[Image: paige_04.09.10.mp4_snapshot_18.00.jpg]
How many times do viewers need to be told that a couple is on the line. annoyed

Some of the messages are also pointless and are are there for no other reason but to block part of the screen. I keep expecting to see a message like the girl on screen is about to fart, call now to listen in. Big Grin

Will I make any more BS vids? While the viewable area is so restricted, NO.

I am just too used to watching clean web streams from TeasemeTv and Elite.

10-09-2010 22:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kaelene Offline
Banned

Hi Josh it all about money mate that why babestation new name is £abestation
10-09-2010 23:47
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Josh's caps currently sum it up. Babestation's graphic displays are too large, too distracting and there are too many of 'em on screen at once - faces hidden, arses obscured, legs lost behind an irritating black info box. Where'd the babe go?! Increasingly the BS girls are being reduced to moving backdrop for the endless adverts. After a while you just get sick of trying to discover if there's someone behind all of the gaudy BARGAIN SALE! stylee 'window stickers' they insist on plastering the screen with, and end up switching over, or switching off. I think they're taking the piss, tbh. Why they don't want the BS marque and livery to look a little discreet and classy, to make the babes look better and clearer to see, Lord only knows. Unless things alter, Babestation will need to change its name to Blurbstation.
11-09-2010 00:18
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Here's another one to annoy Evelynn's fanboy Josh. Wink Yep, they really are taking the piss with their graphics. Rolleyes

[Image: cellcast.jpg]
11-09-2010 00:46
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

I'm just about coping at the moment but one of these days something's going to snap and those OSG's will be toast.

11-09-2010 01:27
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(10-09-2010 22:56 )Josh Wrote:  I so miss modsta.

Me too. It was a sad moment when he made his move.

(10-09-2010 23:47 )kaelene Wrote:  Hi Josh it all about money mate that why babestation new name is £abestation

In which case I would have thought the last thing they would want to do is piss off their viewers and potential customers. I can't believe those boxes and half-height ads do anything other than annoy viewers. Who is going to read the sodding things when all they're doing is fucking up our view of the girls?

Edit: And even if anyone does read them, is a dirty great box saying 'THIS BABE IS TALKING TO A FILTHY GIRL CALLER' really going to generate more callers than a simple one-line caption saying 'Girl Caller'?
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2010 02:20 by vila.)
11-09-2010 02:10
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Tonight BSXtra has quite simply been taking the piss. When Candy was on at 2:08 there was a half-height ad blocking the bottom half of the screen, a black box covering her face on the left and another black box on the right covering her bum (which she had just squirted oil on). WTF?????

Do they really, really, REALLY think this is the way to persuade punters to part with their hard-earned dosh? FFS!!!!!

@ 'babestation': Here's another point to put to the 'appropriate teams'.

Ask them to look at the sections of this forum dedicated to all the other channels. Does any of them contain anything representing even a tenth of the barrage of complaints and criticisms existing in this section?
11-09-2010 03:47
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

They must do it to piss off the viewers. It gets worse on a daily basis.

As for the caps, it occured in the space of 20 seconds. Surprised

[Image: 441_103.jpg]

[Image: 022_105.jpg]

[Image: 333_104.jpg]
There still is some space in the centre to add another black box. Bounce

Babestation have the worse graphics of any adult channel by a distance. They have got greedy and it really effects the output of their channels. (Greed - One of the seven deadly sins)

11-09-2010 04:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV