Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation OSG

Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Crap OSG
(27-04-2010 17:39 )TheWatcher Wrote:  [Image: 2010-04-27-162102_thumb.jpg]

This sums up my rant about Over Sized Graphics, BS had 2 of their best ladies on last night, Georgie and Paige. They were both on top form, but I missed most of it, because of OSG!!! annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
28-08-2010 15:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Its a pity its not like this post most of the time
see http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid605292
28-08-2010 15:58
skully Offline

I find myself recording BS less and less due to the huge OSG's, there really is no need for them to be that big...they do know that the whole 'wanking makes you blind' thing, isn't actually true Big Grin

Also, whoever thought the black text box was a good idea needs a slap, anything that detracts from the girl on screen is a bad thing...it's needs scrapped!

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
28-08-2010 16:08
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

The shows are pretty much unwatchable at times with the OTT use of ads and promo's. Very poor camerawork as well at times with the girls having to direct the producer on where the camera should be pointing. The production side of Babestation is very poor in comparison to other shows and it continues to be on a downward spiral. (Although, the girls are all pretty good and hold their own during solo stints) Babestation are not interested in the views of their callers/viewers. Customer satisfaction is not part of the BS ethos and the OSG's/pimping will only get worse.

28-08-2010 16:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Seeing as the red button can be used to access interactive services on so many types of channels I do wonder why it cannot also be used in respect of these sort of channels for removal of number strips and logos from the screen. There should in my view be the option to get rid of everything that obstructs what the viewer wants to see and a button that facilitates this. Message boxes are just utterly futile and should never have been introduced in the first place.

28-08-2010 19:39
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

On Friday night the annoying box had a message something like "To see Georgie's boobs text to blah blah blah" and this box was right in front of her face. It left me thinking "What do I text if I want to see her face?" Rolleyes

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
29-08-2010 00:19
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(29-08-2010 00:19 )iloveMegan Wrote:  It left me thinking "What do I text if I want to see her face?" Rolleyes

'GET THAT F**KING TEXT BOX OF MY SCREEN YOU W**KERS!!!'eekeekeekeek

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
29-08-2010 08:08
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I wonder if everyone mentioned how annoying the advertising and interuptions are when they call in. You never know cellcast might eventually pay attention to consumer demand. Of course that is with the understanding that everyone who watches calls in of course otherwise they might ignore us.Wink
29-08-2010 08:53
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(29-08-2010 08:53 )bytor Wrote:  I wonder if everyone mentioned how annoying the advertising and interuptions are when they call in. You never know cellcast might eventually pay attention to consumer demand. Of course that is with the understanding that everyone who watches calls in of course otherwise they might ignore us.Wink

Knowing them they probably cut you off rather do anything about your complaints!!!

29-08-2010 12:03
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(28-08-2010 15:58 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Its a pity its not like this post most of the time
see http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid605292

It should be SIMILAR to that all the time!!!

29-08-2010 12:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV