Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

TJ Has Left Elite

archibald cockfoster Offline
Senior Poster

RE: TJ Left Elite !!!!!!
I'm surprised to hear this news. I had thought that she left Elite ages ago.
18-04-2010 12:29
Find all posts by this user
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

I didnt know about kitty

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
18-04-2010 12:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

Anna left Kitty left and T.J left and someone said gemma could be leaving. what has happened to Hazel Bond has she left i have not seen her on the show for a few weeks. just hope Ashley Caty Danielle and Sophia does not leave. it will be nice to see new talent on the night show.

partly blind derek
18-04-2010 12:40
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(18-04-2010 12:40 )derek purcell28 Wrote:  Anna left Kitty left and T.J left and someone said gemma could be leaving. what has happened to Hazel Bond has she left i have not seen her on the show for a few weeks. just hope Ashley Caty Danielle and Sophia does not leave. it will be nice to see new talent on the night show.

Hazel is just on holiday she will be back in a about two weeks.

Bazinga!
18-04-2010 12:42
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(18-04-2010 12:40 )derek purcell28 Wrote:  Anna left Kitty left and T.J left and someone said gemma could be leaving. what has happened to Hazel Bond has she left i have not seen her on the show for a few weeks. just hope Ashley Caty Danielle and Sophia does not leave. it will be nice to see new talent on the night show.

Given her links with Bluebird, Gemma will almost certainly join their babe channels set up. The bloke from Bluebird who posts on here seems to feel it's pretty much a certainty anyway.

I think what people need to realise is that Bluebird's move into the babe channel sector is going to change the whole landscape of the channels. They've got 7 channels to fill, which will need a lot of girls but they're going to have the financial clout to get almost anyone they want.

On the face of it, you could end up in a situation where Bluebird pretty much much make up the whole babe channel scene.

It's not a particularly healthy situation but we can only wait to see what unfolds I suppose.
18-04-2010 13:06
misterG Offline
Senior Poster

Isn't it strange how the movement of just one or two girls changes the dynamic of the whole babeshow area.
What looks a great lineup with several popular girls, can look quite poor if just one girl moves on.
I guess we all somehow 'rank' the girls (that was an R...): mine is along the lines of favourite, good, ok, unwatchable - or however you do yours:
but means that a lineup with several in the middling categories becomes much poorer if one of the favourites leave.
Personally I think DirtyTalk has built the best lineup over the last few months - they have 3 of my favs, although without very strong support: BS had them all at some time but now only have 1 fav, only a few left middling and too many unwatchable.
I think the loss of Anna had a disproportionate effect on the line up at Elite which is compounded by the loss of TJ - but they're still quite strong - questions now are what happens if Ashley or Caty leave and who will they bring in to replace the lost girls?
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2010 13:20 by misterG.)
18-04-2010 13:20
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Oh well, one channels lose - is another channels gain. That's how the Babechannels work, good luck to her with the new channel.

18-04-2010 13:21
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

No surprises there after the recent work for Bluebird, as well as their new channels for Summer announcment earlier this week. As long as we get to see TJ on Bluebird's proposed Freeview shows, I'm happy Big Grin

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

18-04-2010 13:27
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

All the babes move channels at one point or another. Its nothing to worry about, we'll still see her on tv and have the chance to speak with her.

We wish TJ all the very best for the move Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
18-04-2010 13:27
misterG Offline
Senior Poster

(18-04-2010 13:21 )Josh187 Wrote:  Oh well, one channels lose - is another channels gain. That's how the Babechannels work, good luck to her with the new channel.

Absolutely, don't get me wrong, I'm not criticising anyone - even the channels - change happens. But I'll follow my favs if I can, so looking forward to seeing Anna & TJ on Bluebird.
18-04-2010 13:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66