Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Charlie C - Nightshows : Chat & Discussion

babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: Charlie C is back on nights
it seems it went down well in here! if you all called up and spoke to the lovely Charlie while she was on the show, i'm sure she'll be making an appearance on there again very soon Smile

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
22-04-2010 10:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

It was great seeing Charlie back on nights, it had been too long.
22-04-2010 20:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(22-04-2010 20:09 )Quetzalcoatl Wrote:  It was great seeing Charlie back on nights, it had been too long.

YES I agree;hopefully she'll be on again sooner rather than later according to Babestation;HOORAY!
22-04-2010 21:00
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for those vidcaps;I wasnt able to see her on BS2;shes as good as she ever was! We need her on nights all the time;PLEASE CELLCAST! You admitted she did well for you;WE'RE NOT SURPRISED AT ALL! Please sort it and keep us (your customers!) happy!
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2010 07:32 by Big Boobies.)
24-04-2010 07:31
cheesyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Great stuff big boobies, I am sure Charlie is really chuffed with the backing she is getting from the guys on this forum. I fear that the bosses at babestation are just being stubborn and are going to keep the same old boring girls on nite time. Don't get me wrong , there are some great girls doing nites on babestation , but there are also some average girls. I hope the bosses see sense and get the sexy charlie back on nites soon. I would like to see how busy she was on Wednesday nite, as in how much money she made them compared to the other girls. That my rant over.
Cheesyboy
24-04-2010 09:35
cheesyboy Offline
Posting Machine

More good news for Charlie c fan's. The sexy lady will be doing a few more nite shows in may, as of yet Charlie hasn't been given the exact dates, but she told me this morning she will be on. Well done to babestation for listening to us Charlie c fans and giving us what we really want.
As a wee treat , I am going to start posting my Charlie c sample pics from her website again. she has also just done new stuff for her website, these should be on her website soon.
Cheesyboy
28-04-2010 07:35
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

That's great news, roll on May is what I say. And hope that after that she does get a load more nights as BS seems to have some real nights more often than not these days that are polluted with the same girls.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
28-04-2010 13:46
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

(28-04-2010 07:35 )cheesyboy Wrote:  More good news for Charlie c fan's. The sexy lady will be doing a few more nite shows in may, as of yet Charlie hasn't been given the exact dates, but she told me this morning she will be on. Well done to babestation for listening to us Charlie c fans and giving us what we really want.
As a wee treat , I am going to start posting my Charlie c sample pics from her website again. she has also just done new stuff for her website, these should be on her website soon.
Cheesyboy

That's fantastic news, so glad her night show wasn't a one off. Looking forward to seeing more of the lovely lady in May.
29-04-2010 19:36
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

HI guys. SOME GOOD NEWS AT LAST!!!! I lloked at CHARLIE C'S blog today and she has all her May dates down for her shows.GUESS WHAT;THREE NIGHTSHOWS from 9.00pm till 05.30am.tHe dates (in my diary already!) are May 10th,14th and 25th.Lets watch her phone her welcome her and TRY to keep her on nights permanently;SHE IS AN ORIGINAL NIGHTGIRL after all! BUt thanks Cellcast for putting her back where she belongs;at least three shows in a month is better than one in ???? months! Just thought I'd share that with you.
03-05-2010 17:34
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

I've seen the same post too, great stuff, I just wonder if it will be a double comeback, Charlie and Tiff together again on nights.
03-05-2010 18:43