Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Girls without make-up

Dazzel Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Girls without make-up
Here's a makeup-free pic of the gorgeous Bailey with her new hair...

[Image: bailey_make-up-free_thumb.jpg]

Fookin gorgeous!!! ;-)
30-05-2010 17:23
Find all posts by this user
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

I saw a few pics (somewhere on here probably) of Stevie from Babestation wearing a lot less than she does on screen... and thought she looked better for it.

Often wondered why some of the girls on these channels go a bit excessive (imo) with make-up. Perhaps its so they look totally different to what they'd normally look like day-to-day and therefore make it less likely they'll be recognized and hassled. Presumably they'd rather go down the frozen food isle in Sainsbury's without some lovestruck bloke drooling over them. Smile
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2010 21:37 by NHawk.)
30-05-2010 21:36
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

I reckon Charlie O, Lori & Paige would all look fantastic without having to put buckets of slap on.
Someone should text into say BSX, and request a Makeup Free Night and see what the reaction would be Smile Smile
30-05-2010 22:34
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

Vicki Thomas looked very fresh faced without make up, in the hot top on Friday,i had to double check it was her at first.Honey from babeworld looks even more beautifuler with hardly any make up on and both Danica and Lilly Roma have natural beautiful faces too.
31-05-2010 00:58
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Charlie O Neale always look amazing with very little make -up.
Danica's freckles are a sight to behold.
Vikki Thomas's appearance has noticeably improved since cutting down the layers of slap.
Ani James very rarely wears much.
Danielle Maye and Sophia Knight both natural stunners ( albeit Sophia's recent dominatrix look requires more make-up)
31-05-2010 01:56
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Emily quite often wears less makeup nowadays and is still extremely gorgeous.
31-05-2010 18:00
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

Ashleigh Doll id say, in fact I dont think she wears much make up anyways. Heart

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 01:09 by 'BigBen'.)
31-05-2010 23:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

Similar thread from a year or so , makeup or no make up?
I was just wondering what you guys and girls thought of a make up free day, i know it may horrify quite a few girls but im sure a few would be very comfortable without any.
Obviously the ones i can think that would look just as nice are Charlie o, Neale, Danica, Ashliegh Doll, Ashley Emma, Hazel Bond, Ruby Summers just to name a few. Feel free to name your own or maybe you think its a crap idea!!
04-02-2012 16:17
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: Similar thread from a year or so , makeup or no make up?
mmmmmm--- one to ponder methinksHuh Cant see many of the babes wanting to be seen without warpaint. Certainly would make interesting viewing, but i cant see it happening.
04-02-2012 16:27
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

RE: Similar thread from a year or so , makeup or no make up?
(04-02-2012 16:17 )Midlifecrisis Wrote:  I was just wondering what you guys and girls thought of a make up free day

OK, I'm prepared to give it a go

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

04-02-2012 16:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV