Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Vids Section

speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Vids Section
Don't know how easy this would be to do but how about a section for vids on the site.I have posted a reply on another thread for a link to rapidshare.I have a lot of BB stuff etc that I can put together for download and am happy to share.Also have some other stuff but am a bit wary on the copyright front.Bearing in mind what happened with the Alex Adams thread the other day.
I know for certain that the team at BB are more than happy for their programmes to be shared.Don't know about Cellcast(have stuff of theirs too)
29-08-2008 15:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admin. Offline
Administrator

RE: Vids Section
OK speedybert I'll look into it.
29-08-2008 18:12
admin. Offline
Administrator

A place for vids is coming soon. It just needs a bit more work before it's ready, but hopefully it won't be long.
06-09-2008 14:42
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Excellent, when will it be ready exactly (and can screen caps be posted there)?
07-09-2008 18:50
admin. Offline
Administrator

The video page is ready now actually. All I've got to do is link it to the forum.
07-09-2008 20:58
Dogfartz Offline
Junior Poster

Picking up on Speedybert's point about what not to post, would it be worth having a sticky in the vid section with a list of 'unsafe' sources to post material from?
08-09-2008 08:47
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Dogfartz Wrote:Picking up on Speedybert's point about what not to post, would it be worth having a sticky in the vid section with a list of 'unsafe' sources to post material from?

That's a good idea.Bearing in mind copyright!!Apart from anything else it's not so much viruses and suchlike but also the studios/models who own the material that gets put up on sites other than theirs.The internet is a wonderful thing but open to abuse and we are all taking a risk putting links to stuff that doesn't belong to us.After all we may or may not have paid for it but it doesn't mean we own the rights.Killergram for instance use some form of encryption which "possibly" means they can find out if their stuff is being posted elsewhere.I am not willing to take the risk to find out whether that's true or not!I have said before that Tease me TV are happy for their images to be used elsewhere whereas some of the other channels are not.
08-09-2008 11:09
Dogfartz Offline
Junior Poster

Yep, Killergram appear all over the place in forums, torrent sites as a banned item. Obviously SexStation have made their case clear about anything taken directly from their current material. Another one I've seen having links to DVD rips in other forums is Fiona Cooper.

Of course, there is the house-keeping side to it as well i.e. we don't end up with the forum cluttered with countless posts asking where did pic/vid links go.
08-09-2008 12:04
admin. Offline
Administrator

Thanks for your comments, speedybert and Dogfartz.

Some sticky threads are on the way!
08-09-2008 20:10
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

is it going to be like youtube etc, where you upload vids, and them watch them in a window?

by the way, my new channel has had 1.4 million hits in less than a week.Big Grin
took 5 months to get a million on youtube.
08-09-2008 20:37