cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 116 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average

Becky Roberts - Chat & Discussion

Ollyspur Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Becky - Chat/Info/Non show pics
A great show from Becky again today Big Grin - loving her more and more with every show she does Heart definitely under-rated here - perfect body, stunning eyes, amazing smile and great bum and legs Heart
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2010 20:45 by Ollyspur.)
30-05-2010 20:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

Becky Heart Heart never fails to Amaze Big Grin. how can someone look that Amazing, this early in the morning. another great outfit again Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2010 05:54 by theone1986.)
31-05-2010 05:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EssexWanker Offline
Senior Poster

It's probably the case that the under-rated thing is mostly the result of a mixture of the facts that Becky isn't surgically enhanced (thank God) and moreover that she hasn't thus far got her perfectly-formed tits out at night for the TV screen. It seems to me that many guys on the forum (but certainly not on this particular thread) lack any real imagination and think that for a girl to be sexy, she has to appear practically naked. Well, we all know pretty much what all the girls look like and I happen to believe that it takes a good deal more natural charm and subtlety to pull it off with good looks, suggestion and sheer movement. Also, the care that a girl takes over her appearance is one of the most important things for me and it shows, in Becky's case, that she has a lot of class and likes pleasing us. I hope she stays exactly the same as she is now and wouldn't want her, or her mate Rachel amongst others, to be any other way. Except perhaps for the pair of them to appear together, as Rachel has hinted may well happen in the not-too-distant future.
31-05-2010 06:56
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(31-05-2010 05:53 )theone1986 Wrote:  how can someone look that Amazing, this early in the morning.

I think it's a reward for those of us who are up at this time on a Monday morning Smile
She really is putting on an amazing show this morning. The outfit is incredible, she looks as if she's having a whale of a time, with lots of teasing as well. And I just love some of her facial expressions to the camera.
As to why she might be under-rated, I can think of two reasons. First, she's mostly on the Breakfast Club, which has fewer viewers. It was the same when Ashley Emma started. Ashley was relatively unknown to begin with, then she did a cover for Danica on the day slot and her popularity skyrocketed.
Second, she started at around the same time as Alice, who was, in football terms, a marquee signing for Elite, and inevitably got huge attention.
But anyone who actually watches Becky can see what a lovely girl she is. Underrated on the forum? Possibly. Underrated by me? Defintely not Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
31-05-2010 07:11
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

(31-05-2010 07:11 )eagle_si Wrote:  I think it's a reward for those of us who are up at this time on a Monday morning Smile
She really is putting on an amazing show this morning. The outfit is incredible, she looks as if she's having a whale of a time, with lots of teasing as well. And I just love some of her facial expressions to the camera.
As to why she might be under-rated, I can think of two reasons. First, she's mostly on the Breakfast Club, which has fewer viewers. It was the same when Ashley Emma started. Ashley was relatively unknown to begin with, then she did a cover for Danica on the day slot and her popularity skyrocketed.
Second, she started at around the same time as Alice, who was, in football terms, a marquee signing for Elite, and inevitably got huge attention.
But anyone who actually watches Becky can see what a lovely girl she is. Underrated on the forum? Possibly. Underrated by me? Defintely not Smile

I think you are probably right about that. alot of people don't watch the Breakfast club, so probably haven't even seen Becky. so lets hope Jamie/ Mr Elite starts putting her on the day shows, so she can get the attention she deserves.

second Reason again I cant disagree, Alice has been a very good signing for Elite Smile. it was like the other week Becky did her first daytime show Smile
with Alice and got hardly any attention, which was a shame because she looked amazing and did a really good show. but like I said hopefully she'll start doing more days soon and get noticed alot more!!!

P.S. Jamie Please get Becky in the hot Tub Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
31-05-2010 07:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Excellent show from Becky this morning. Becky has worn 2 great outfits, loved the 1st one in black then the purple/white lace bra & string. Becky has certainly been enjoying her calls this morning hence plenty of smiling & laughing. Lots of movement around the set, good to see on the early show. More dayshows will undoubtably follow, giving Becky more chance to enhance an already growing profile. One of Elite's finest, and a star in the making. Big GrinTongueBig Grin

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
31-05-2010 10:09
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

Becky is awesome! Unbelievably sexy and had some great chats with her too. Always great to wake up to!
31-05-2010 18:07
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(31-05-2010 07:36 )theone1986 Wrote:  hopefully she'll start doing more days soon and get noticed alot more!!!

Seems like yours & my hopes are becoming reality. Becky is back on days this sunday 6th SmileSmile

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
02-06-2010 19:34
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

(02-06-2010 19:34 )Rael 74 Wrote:  Seems like yours & my hopes are becoming reality. Becky is back on days this sunday 6th SmileSmile

Awesome news Big Grin .apart from the fact I have work all day that day Sad Sad Sad
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2010 19:42 by theone1986.)
02-06-2010 19:41
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

And if you believe the Elite schedule Wink she's back on the Breakfast Club tomorrow Smile Set your alarms guys!

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
02-06-2010 19:44

gemma hiles