* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Phones on BSXtra - Yes or No?

Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

RE: Phones on BSXtra - Yes or No?
(09-04-2010 20:07 )mark495 Wrote:  interesting point about the 2%, do you know how many viewers the average night gets?
also are you talking 2% of people watching or with access to watch?

The information was from a while back (before BSXtra)... It's a long-term percentage based on TV viewing figures for all the free-to-air phone sex channels. I doubt it's changed that much since...

I don't know what the viewer/customer figures are for BSXtra...

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
10-04-2010 19:30
Find all posts by this user
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

you have three channels for people that want to phone in so why not have one channel solely for texters?
11-04-2010 15:27
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

guessing they are thinking got four channels and 8 girls and phone channel bsx is the most profitable way of making the revenue from it sod what everyone else thinks.

Now that jodie has gone to TVX and guessing Toya has Disappeared of the face of the earth so hate to say this shes proberly been let go if thats the case SHAME ON YOU CELLCAST !!!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
11-04-2010 15:52
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

HannahPet's probably right, i imagine they would bring in more money with it solely being a 'call channel' as opposed to a text/pics show. Sure they would get alot of texts/pics if the channel was just exclusively for texts and pics only, but there's is a much bigger caller audience then a texting audience, so as much as i don't like to say that - it's smart business by Cellcast. On top of the fact that lots of people like to listen in to the girls, which equals more money, as well as Cellcast can fool even more people into listening in with the 'hot girl caller' gimmick. At the end of the day they can make much more money this way, i know alot of people would prefer this to be a text channel (myself included, that's why i voted 'no'.) but we can't do anything about it - it's not up to us.

11-04-2010 16:05
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

Well thats it BSXTRA will be the one thats going and this is why anybody who was wanting to see JODIE again had better watch TVX from now on. Yes its official shes moved on. She not said why but we all know why does not take a genious to work it out.
11-04-2010 16:18
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

My thinking would be to give the girls bluetooth headsets as hands free would give them more, well, freedom.

It's possible that BS Xtra will stay around as a replacement for BS1 after midnight.

CHEERS!
11-04-2010 18:17
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV