Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Studio 66 on Freeview

munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

RE: Elite on freeview
(09-05-2011 15:29 )mr mystery Wrote:  ... i noticed that although the same girl and set were on both channels the Sky channel had the extra square box OSG in the top right hand corner of the screen and it was partially obscuring Dionne Daniels , so i instantly switched to freeview were to my surprise there was no square box OSG's and all of Dionne could be seen ...

Makes sense to me. The box is showing what's available on another channel, but on freeview there is no other channel, just 192, so the box is superfluous.
A sensible move by Elite to not show it and unneccessarily p**s off the freeview audience Smile

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
09-05-2011 19:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Did anyone else have a blank screen on Ch192 this morning with just the "No service" message displayed (Ch96 11-midnight was a no show as well)?

11-05-2011 20:23
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

Both D-girls currently off-screen,which will get the freeview slot?
My monies on Dionne, it just makes too much sense to put Danica on, and that just wouldn't do Smile

EDIT : Ha, I win, Dionne it is Big Grin Instead of Elite Nights it should be renamed Dionne Nights!
Aha, sound is mucked up again, did Dionne just say Danica was joining her for a 241 in a bit?

EDIT2 : Yes it seems she did, Dionne-Danica 241 Smile

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 01:05 by munch1917.)
12-05-2011 01:00
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(11-05-2011 20:23 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  Did anyone else have a blank screen on Ch192 this morning with just the "No service" message displayed (Ch96 11-midnight was a no show as well)?

No broadcast on Ch192 again this morning. Is anyone in the Nottingham area receiving a signal?

12-05-2011 01:23
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(12-05-2011 01:23 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(11-05-2011 20:23 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  Did anyone else have a blank screen on Ch192 this morning with just the "No service" message displayed (Ch96 11-midnight was a no show as well)?

No broadcast on Ch192 again this morning. Is anyone in the Nottingham area receiving a signal?

Can't help with your specific enquiry, but you're not missing anything - it hasn't improved Sad

If you've recorded any of the FV shows, you could just replay them - there wouldn't be much difference between that and the live broadcast Wink
12-05-2011 01:39
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(12-05-2011 01:39 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Can't help with your specific enquiry, but you're not missing anything - it hasn't improved Sad

If you've recorded any of the FV shows, you could just replay them - there wouldn't be much difference between that and the live broadcast Wink

I'm not that bothered about tonight but I was kind of looking forward to the 1-2am slot tomorrow.

12-05-2011 02:08
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Firstly i had no receptions problems last night everything came on as normal , i live in north Derbyshire but my tv signal comes from the Emley Moor transmitter in Yorkshire .
Three girls were on last night Dionne Daniels , Danica and Sophia Knight , Dionne was first on but was only on a few minutes before she was joined by Danica in a 2-4-1 that lasted for about 1 hour before Danicea went home , Dionne was then on screen solo for around 30mins , Sophia Knight then came on and was on for around 1 hour 45mins , Dionne then replaced her and was on until the show finished .
Just a few more points that may be of interest was that Elite started on freview last night using 2 fake boob girls and a extra Square box picture message OSG at the top corner of the screen , so probably "TheWatcher" and "Villa" would not have appreciated this much lol , it was around 2.30am when Sophia came on that a natural boob girl was shown on freeview .
There was no nakedness last night and the show was about IMO average with no memorable moments .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 18:43 by mr mystery.)
12-05-2011 11:46
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

A short slideshow from last nights ch192 show, featuring Sophia knight, Kelly Bell, Charlie O'Neal and Rachel Louise.
Sophia was on for just the first minute, but re-appeared later on.

13-05-2011 11:43
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Just switched over to see who is on the show tonight and shock horror it's Charlie. And in an even bigger shock she's naked again in the same position as every single night she appears. I'm starting to wonder if Elite just bung on a video of Charlie. I'm not sure how, but somehow a good looking girl that is naked has never been so boring. Step it up for christs sake Elite; You finally get a slot on FV and you've given us such crap so far.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-05-2011 01:20
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(15-05-2011 01:20 )Freebird Wrote:  Just switched over to see who is on the show tonight and shock horror it's Charlie. And in an even bigger shock she's naked again in the same position as every single night she appears. I'm starting to wonder if Elite just bung on a video of Charlie. I'm not sure how, but somehow a good looking girl that is naked has never been so boring. Step it up for christs sake Elite; You finally get a slot on FV and you've given us such crap so far.

You beat me to it, Freebird - I agree wholeheartedly.

You could say the same about most of the other babes, as well - same tame 'performances' night after night (technically nude, facing or side-on to the camera, barely moving, little or no posing; hell, there's barely anything overtly sexual about it!) Sad

Elite has been a HUGE disappointment. SadSadSad
15-05-2011 01:50