Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Studio 66 on Freeview

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Studio66 (formerly Elite) on Freeview
When Caty was on the office set, to start with you had the usual camera angle from above, not showing you very much. I assumed this was showing on FV, as I was only watching the stream. When she became more active the camera angle changed. She was now tugging at her leotard all the time and managed to get one of her pubes outside her outfit one side. Leaning up against the wall, bending over,legs apart, etc, making sure that it was seen, with the camera zooming in for close ups occasionally. I wonder if this was on Sky or if this was another perv cam slot.
21-05-2017 14:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ When you say "changed"... The giveaway is usually how this happens - if the camera angle is cut between shots as opposed to panned across. The shot will jump between two separate images instead of moving in other words. That is patently two cameras at work. 66 don't often waste two cameras on one set unless they are going to make good use of the different shots. Wink Sky/FV will be left transmitting 'as was' on the main camera's feed if it happens.

Of course it can be done the cheapo way too (cf. the 30th March Cara bits) by mixing the broadcast stream to another babe's set for a moment. That doesn't need a second camera. But 66 seem to be making the effort to do it properly more recently.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-05-2017 20:56
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Might as well rename this thread 'Linsey Dawn Mackenzie and Caty Cole on Freeview'. And CHRIST are they dull shows. Are half the girls away at the moment, only the shows are beyond terrible at the moment - night's AND day's - and it feels like the same faces are on daily. On Freeview and elsewhere.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-06-2017 09:34
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

And guess who's back tonight in her usual Friday night slot, then again i don't really care as i mostly only enjoy watching S66 when Tori and Brooke are on and its very rare they are on S66 and on Freeview, as it goes when they were both on the other night they both got an equal amount of air time on FV
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2017 18:00 by Joey 27.)
02-06-2017 17:59
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

I've not seen much of Darelle Oliver before but she's got the FV slot ahead of Ella right now, i don't think Ella's call stats are as good as they are made out to be, maybe she does a lot of shifts because others aren't unavailable or live too far away. Even Tori has got the FV slot over Ella
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2017 04:58 by Joey 27.)
07-06-2017 04:41
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(07-06-2017 04:41 )Joey 27 Wrote:  I've not seen much of Darelle Oliver before but she's got the FV slot ahead of Ella right now, i don't think Ella's call stats are as good as they are made out to be, maybe she does a lot of shifts because others aren't unavailable or live too far away. Even Tori has got the FV slot over Ella
I thought it was reverse advertising: "you think Ella is awful? Check out this chick, and see how lucky you are!" laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-06-2017 08:07
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Despite being option 2 on the webstream Lucy Zara has got the FV slot over Caty tonight, its a win win for Doddle tonight i guess,
A pity i don't have many win win situationsbladewave
11-06-2017 01:30
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(07-06-2017 04:41 )Joey 27 Wrote:  I've not seen much of Darelle Oliver before but she's got the FV slot ahead of Ella right now

Did Darelle get the whole hour and a half on Freeview? I'm only asking because Darelle had the main Sky channel for the first 15 minutes only and after that Ella had it.
11-06-2017 03:14
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(11-06-2017 01:30 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Despite being option 2 on the webstream Lucy Zara has got the FV slot over Caty tonight, its a win win for Doddle tonight i guess,
A pity i don't have many win win situationsbladewave
Name dropper laugh

I would have liked more of Brooke, but at least the two blockers were better than some others I could mention.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
11-06-2017 08:45
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(11-06-2017 01:30 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Despite being option 2 on the webstream Lucy Zara has got the FV slot over Caty tonight

Was that all night, just out of curiosity? I only ask because for most of the night Caty had the main Sky channel, although Lucy got it some of the time.
11-06-2017 12:18