Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Studio 66 on Freeview

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Elite on freeview
I hope I'm wrong but that final section by Caty and Sophia last night looked an awful lot like a swan song.
16-10-2011 19:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just checked my freeview Ch 192 EPG and it's showing no info whatever for tonight/Sunday morning for the hours Elite usually broadcasts , but after tonight it's now showing Elite being on at the usual time for the rest of the week , my guess it's just a bit of dodgy freeview EPG info like you said in a previous post and Elite will probably still be on freeview again tonight .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2011 20:07 by mr mystery.)
16-10-2011 20:05
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Yep, false alarm, thank goodness. Freeview 192 working as normal.
17-10-2011 01:29
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(31-10-2011 15:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Tuesday 1st November
Nighttime - Ashley Emma,Paige Green,Rachel Louise,Sophia Knight, Jessica Jensen

(01-11-2011 21:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  pretty much an all natural line up tonight, great news

Naturals on duty outnumber fakes 4 to 1 but screen time ratio was almost 5 to 1 in favour of fakes. Sad

What is it about Freeview and fakes?

Judging by what I had watched on the web stream before Elite came to Freeview I thought Ch 192 was going to be a safe haven from all the fakes on BS.
02-11-2011 20:02
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(02-11-2011 20:02 )vila Wrote:  I thought Ch 192 was going to be a safe haven from all the fakes on BS.

Got well and truly torpedoed last night, didn't I? Sad
05-11-2011 01:45
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Has anyone else noticed (or, getting bored to death with seeing) either Caty or Lilly have been on at the start of the FV show for a while now ? Ever since Lilly was brought in she seems to monopolise Elite's FV show. She might look good, but she is a really boring performer,

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
22-11-2011 02:21
mr mystery Away

A good show over all last night with different sets being used and 4 girls .

Lilly was first on (again) , she was in the bath tub completely naked and put on a great show .

Ashley Emma was on next , she was also in the bath tub , she didn't get naked but did some good ass to cam positions while just wearing a thong .

Charlie O was on next and was dressed as a college girl , it was a fairly good show .

Victoria Roberts was up next and was on the mattress style set , i think it was her first ever appearance on freeview and she put a good show on .

Lilly Roma than came on for her second appearance , she was on a red rounded sofa style seat thingy (don't know how to describe it) .

Charlie O then returned for her second and last show of the night , this time she was on the mattress set and got naked from time to time .
All in all a good nights viewing and Elite IMO was by far the best babe channel on freeview last night .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2011 19:20 by mr mystery.)
22-11-2011 19:18
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

i have a bit of bad news for you if you watch on freeview as the channel will now close nighty at 4am from this wednesday
this down to topup tv anytime using the hours from 4am to 6am

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2011 22:46 by dave34.)
05-12-2011 21:52
mr mystery Away

Well there is even more bad news now , Elite won't be on freeview at all
(06-01-2012 19:36 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Hi All,

Haven't been on for a while but thought I would to let you know about some changes coming up.

As of Jan 9th you will only be able to watch Elite TV's 4 channels on Sky channels 914, 932, 965 & 968.

Our deal with RHF has come to end and in turn we will be replacing the RHF channels with a couple of our own.
Sadly this does however mean for those of you watching on Freeview or Freesat no more Elite TV Sad

This may change in the future but for now those wishing to watch Elite will have to tune in to http://www.elitetvonline.com

Jamie.

06-01-2012 20:56
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(06-01-2012 20:56 )mr mystery Wrote:  Well there is even more bad news now , Elite won't be on freeview at all

Unfortunate, but the way the freeview channel has been used (or mis-used or under-used) I can't say I'll miss it.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
06-01-2012 21:10