Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

Gripes and people forgetting where they are from

Thund Offline
Junior Poster

Gripes and people forgetting where they are from
Ive noticed that people areawfully polite in general on this forum, and whilst thats not necessarily a bad thing, being too polite about some things can lead to the wrong people getting an undeserved sense of importance.

I've recently stopped watching BS for a couple of reasons which ill now explain.

Some of the girls seem to forget what babestation is. Its a sex line where the girl is on the tv so you can see her while you call her and tap one out. There simply is nothing more to it then that. You arent calling them because you want an intellectual discussion about current affairs (i'm not saying the girls are incapable of that) and you arent going to ever meet these women in real life, so sucking up to them is pointless. Please note im not advocating being rude or abusive to them. It is however apparent that some of the girls have forgotten this and seem to expect you to beg, or even seduce them over the phone... which is frankly ridiculous.

On a similar note, on one evening, a girl who used to be popular, and i was something of a fan myself, was not on camera but was reasing texts and doing those "ahh bloody hell wheres the volume control" voice overs. Several viewers, obviously former fans of this particular girl, were sending messages in, asking if she would pop on cam quickly and flash a boob or something, and she actually had the nerve to start sounding agitated by these requests, saying "im a presenter not a call girl"... remember where you came from. Im not saying she should have given in, but she should keep in mind that she does have a fan base, who only know her as an on screen girl, and its not an unreasonable thing for the fans to want to see her again.

There are a lot of VERY attractive women on the night shows and generally they are good at their jobs. However when the screen is plastered with constant "GIVE ME YOUR BLOODY MONEY" adverts trying to get you to pay £3 on a random picture that may or may not contain what you wanted, for even one of the girls to start getting high and mighty about what she does for a living is just too much.
01-04-2010 01:37
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Gripes and people forgetting where they are from
Quote:and its not an unreasonable thing for the fans to want to see her again.

But by your own admission, that wasn't what they were asking for, was it?

YOU need to remember that the girl in question was being paid to present, not get her boobs out.
01-04-2010 01:45
Thund Offline
Junior Poster

thats not what my issue is about.
Im talking about the fact that she couldnt refrain from getting agitated by it. It doesnt matter what shes being paid to do, she doesnt have to actually do what they are asking, but the least she can do is accept that she is always going to have fans who want to see her do what actually made them fans in the first place, and not get crabby with them for asking. Its unprofessional as much as anything else.
She should be flattered that people still want to see her

(01-04-2010 01:45 )vila Wrote:  
Quote:and its not an unreasonable thing for the fans to want to see her again.

But by your own admission, that wasn't what they were asking for, was it?

YOU need to remember that the girl in question was being paid to present, not get her boobs out.
01-04-2010 01:53
Paula_K Offline
Junior Poster

Us women should be free to do as we wish.

If she didn't want to go on screen it was her choice. Maybe she hadn't done her make up or had lady troubles downstairs.
01-04-2010 02:00
Thund Offline
Junior Poster

again, i stress that im not saying she should have given in to the requests. And yes you should be able to do what you wish, to some extent, as long as it remains in the boundaries of professionalism. If you cant handle reading out messages on live tv without getting annoyed by them, then you shouldnt be doing it. simple as that
01-04-2010 02:06
Paula_K Offline
Junior Poster

Just get over it. When a woman doesn't want to do something, she doesn't do it.
01-04-2010 02:12
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(01-04-2010 01:53 )Thund Wrote:  thats not what my issue is about.
Im talking about the fact that she couldnt refrain from getting agitated by it. It doesnt matter what shes being paid to do, she doesnt have to actually do what they are asking, but the least she can do is accept that she is always going to have fans who want to see her do what actually made them fans in the first place, and not get crabby with them for asking. Its unprofessional as much as anything else.
She should be flattered that people still want to see her

If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, that 'agitation' could well have been rather tongue in cheek, a gentle chiding if you like, and her fans would recognise that fact. Nothing to get up tight about.

Quite honestly, this "remember where you are from" thing has a taste I don't much care for.
01-04-2010 02:13
Thund Offline
Junior Poster

(01-04-2010 02:12 )Paula_K Wrote:  Just get over it. When a woman doesn't want to do something, she doesn't do it.

lol. I am over it now. Unprofessionalism just gets on my nerves.
01-04-2010 02:18
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Nothing unprofessional about it. It's all perfectly in keeping with the way things happen on these channels.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2010 02:23 by vila.)
01-04-2010 02:21
Deb x Away
Master Poster

(01-04-2010 02:00 )Paula_K Wrote:  If she didn't want to go on screen it was her choice. Maybe she hadn't done her make up or had lady troubles downstairs.

Maybe you're right. Those darn "lady troubles downstairs" Rolleyes

Thund did say "Im not saying she should have given in"

Any girl on nights who starts equating getting her boobs out with being a "call girl" is on dodgy ground anyway, imo. There's an implied insult there to the girls who do get 'em out.

They all set their own limits. She could've just said "I don't do that" and kept her narkiness in check.
01-04-2010 02:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV