Senior Poster

RE: WELCOME TO HONEY tv - 913
Lexi is hot get her in a thong
07-04-2010 20:41
Find all posts by this user
HONEY_VIP Offline
Apprentice Poster

Sarah Louise and Morgan are staying late tonight in the OFFICE , check out channel 913 , from 9pm , to find out what they get upto when everyones gone home !

http://www.facebook.com/pages/HONEY-TV/1...106?ref=ts
07-04-2010 20:57
chunky3111 Offline
Junior Poster

Is there a web stream for this?
07-04-2010 23:20
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Great to see the office set (and secretary) coming back more. Bonnie looking superb today and in that outift too - along with some crossed/uncrossed leg teasing upskirts that i love so much (could always be more of those though!)

But when she does this, i cannot see due to the screen caption covering her legs up, due in part because of the camera being too closely zoomed in. The camera seems to be as it was when you/it were Party Talk - too close. The deafult position is just too close/zoomed in to the girl. The screen caption (admittedly greatly reduced, on the left side anyway) still covers up looking at the girl(s) legs when they're sitting on the desk, and it's this i want to see as much as the top half. I'd love to able to see the girls' legs when they're sat on the desk, not just when the camera pans/zooms in to that area.

The camera should be panning to capture top to bottom of the girl and/or close ups (zooming in) of specific areas. These should not be the only moments we see either the girls head, anywhere down to the legs - we should see the whole girl anyway - when the camera ISN'T just panning or zooming in on these areas of the girl(s).

Confused myself there! But just my thoughts on it anyway.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2010 19:27 by schmoo.)
08-04-2010 19:09
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: WELCOME TO HONEY tv - 913
I agree Schmoo - if what you are saying is, the normal camera shot would be great if it zoomed out a bit more to get all their face and body on screen (hopefully with as little graphics in the way as possible) Smile

When the presenter's face and all their body look so good, why not have a camera image which shows all of their face and body on screen in the one shot? It's not so good when you can only see half their body, or a large part is covered up by graphics.

Hopefully the studio there is big enough for the cameraman to stand far enough away so that a zoomed out shot can get everything on screen Smile
08-04-2010 23:11
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(08-04-2010 19:09 )schmoo Wrote:  Great to see the office set (and secretary) coming back more.

yes it is good but what they need to do IMO is get the forum or better still chatbox up on that PC the girls are moving around
08-04-2010 23:51
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(08-04-2010 23:11 )stueyboy Wrote:  I agree Schmoo - if what you are saying is, the normal camera shot would be great if it zoomed out a bit more to get all their face and body on screen (hopefully with as little graphics in the way as possible) Smile

When the presenter's face and all their body look so good, why not have a camera image which shows all of their face and body on screen in the one shot? It's not so good when you can only see half their body, or a large part is covered up by graphics.

Hopefully the studio there is big enough for the cameraman to stand far enough away so that a zoomed out shot can get everything on screen Smile

stueyboy, yes. I’ve noticed anyway, from other threads, you and i have similar ideas about camerawork.

But to re-iterate, the camera’s default position should always be showing the majority of the whole girl (so we see her head/face down to the legs (i’m not fussed about it going all the way down to the feet personally though)). Then, during the shows, the camera needs to regularly (not constantly) zoom in and around etc to capture the long lingering close ups – of the girls’ head/face, chest, waist, legs etc. All the above without hinderance of our viewing pleasure from the screen caption.

Seems like a no brainer to me. But maybe it is just my opinion/preference.

(08-04-2010 23:51 )mark495 Wrote:  
(08-04-2010 19:09 )schmoo Wrote:  Great to see the office set (and secretary) coming back more.

yes it is good but what they need to do IMO is get the forum or better still chatbox up on that PC the girls are moving around

mark495, good idea. Not sure if it could work though - callers may be, or feel, distracted if the girl isn’t solely concentrating on the call.
09-04-2010 12:44
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Further to my post a little earlier re camerawork, i’ve added some caps to point out what i’m talking about. All these caps were taken from when the camera was not zoomed in, it was in the “normal” position (what i refer to as the default position). So it’s clear to see it’s zoomed in too much, we cannot see the girl’s legs as she sits on the desk, if we do, we would lose her head/face in the same shot.

[Image: a_189_thumb.jpg] [Image: b_133_thumb.jpg] [Image: c_107_thumb.jpg] [Image: d_49_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com

It’s annoying. REALLY annoying. I know that i myself, if i like what i (can) see on the screen, i am more inclined and willing to call.

Two possible solutions for you (in respect of the office set, per the caps above):
1. Zoom the camera out slightly so the captions appears just below the level of the desk as we viewers see it.

2. Move the phone no. caption to the top (right hand side) of the screen (a la Club Paradiso - shhh!) This would then completely release one side of the screen to therefore let us viewers admire the girl(s), totally unhindered by any caption at all.

The second option would be my preference out of the two. Surely it wouldn't be too difficult to do..?
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2010 19:29 by schmoo.)
09-04-2010 22:57
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Loving my darling Levi today..

..also, generally, the camera work/positioning has been a whole lot better too. Has made my viewing pleasure of lovely Levi all the better. I'm unsure if this is just coincidence or has someone been reading/taking of note of (my) posts above..? If so, then i thank them.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2010 21:29 by schmoo.)
11-04-2010 20:38
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: WELCOME TO HONEY tv - 913
Levi's looking great today on the daytime show, on the office set! Smile

I haven't watched the Night Shows every time, but when I have there haven't been any new Sets, it's just been the standard bed and nothing else.
Does anyone know when they are going to use the promised new sets more often, or at all? We were told on 29th March they were being brought in "as we speak" Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2010 16:24 by stueyboy.)
13-04-2010 16:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV