cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

DVD

simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

DVD
Has anyone got the dvd the girls sometimes plug?
is it just clips from the show or is it worth getting a copy
15-12-2008 01:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
masshypnosis Offline
Banned

RE: DVD
mark495 Wrote:Has anyone got the dvd the girls sometimes plug?
is it just clips from the show or is it worth getting a copy

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago, apparantly it's just loads of clips from babestation a few years ago, when they used to strip, nothing exciting. They build it up like its something they cant show on TV but it isnt. I was expecting some kind of hardcore scenes from some of the girls who do that kind of thing, but its not.

Anyway, the process of purchasing 1 looks dodgy to me, charging by text messages, and I'd be cautious as to whether you'd actually receive it cos it says allow at least 60 days I think.
15-12-2008 04:05
G@Z! Offline
Banned

there's an help line because people has not been recieviing the DVDs so i think you should stay were clear of this mate
15-12-2008 12:30
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

I was a dumbass and fell for this months ago when they first advertised it. At the time there was no mention of the extortionate cost (I only later found out on a forum that my texts were going to cost me six quid or something). I texted but never received the DVD. Thankfully I was never charged either. Don't bother though.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
15-12-2008 12:34

gemma hiles