Account Closed

RE: Lucy
Thanks Carl Smile x x x
20-07-2010 23:32
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

same from me lucy good luck whatever you decide to do. didnt know youd left elite. when you do come back to the channels. will it be as a day babe or will we see naughty lucy on nights?

Piper Niven Superfan
20-07-2010 23:34
dickhead Offline
call me ACE

(20-07-2010 23:32 )LucyLane Wrote:  Thanks Carl Smile x x x

i'm sure if i trawled through all the pages of this thread i'd find the same thing (trawled wouldn't be the right word tho' cos i know it'd be a pleasure hehehehe) but it really is lovely to see you putting so much time into catching up girlie.......

ty ty ty Blush
20-07-2010 23:35
cityboy76 Offline
Part Timer

Got to say Lucy,Elite don't make many mistakes but if they have let you go then they have made one huge mistake with that decision!!

without a dream in my heart,without a love of my own.....
20-07-2010 23:38
LucyLane Offline
Account Closed

Thanks very much guys...your comments are greatly appreciated so thankyouuu Smile

Yep I am no longer with Elite, although I havent officially been told that Ive just been completely ignored since my last shift..so one can only assume! Shame because I did like it there and thought they were really nice..dont really understand what happened to be honest!?

Never mind, got plenty of interest from other stations so should be back on the babe show scene again soon, who knows what time of day Winklaugh looking forward to getting flirty with you guys again soon Wink

x x x x x
20-07-2010 23:47
cityboy76 Offline
Part Timer

(20-07-2010 23:47 )LucyLane Wrote:  Thanks very much guys...your comments are greatly appreciated so thankyouuu Smile

Yep I am no longer with Elite, although I havent officially been told that Ive just been completely ignored since my last shift..so one can only assume! Shame because I did like it there and thought they were really nice..dont really understand what happened to be honest!?

Never mind, got plenty of interest from other stations so should be back on the babe show scene again soon, who knows what time of day Winklaugh looking forward to getting flirty with you guys again soon Wink

x x x x x

Find it very suprising that the people at Elite have treated you that way Lucy and it's very sad to hear,but their loss is certainly going to be somebody elses gain. Hope things work out well for you and keep us updated so we know where to find you when you do reappear!!Big Grin

without a dream in my heart,without a love of my own.....
20-07-2010 23:53
dickhead Offline
call me ACE

(20-07-2010 23:53 )cityboy76 Wrote:  
(20-07-2010 23:47 )LucyLane Wrote:  Thanks very much guys...your comments are greatly appreciated so thankyouuu Smile

x x x x x

Find it very suprising that the people at Elite have treated you that way Lucy and it's very sad to hear,but their loss is certainly going to be somebody elses gain. Hope things work out well for you and keep us updated so we know where to find you when you do reappear!!Big Grin

i have to agree, it's ALWAYS the girls that make a station and they will draw the fans wherever they go, so the good ones Rolleyes you would think would get looked after.....did i make it obvious what i was saying there girlie Tongue

anyway...good luck and looking forward to whatever you choose to do...as long as we're all invited...and the pigtails make a re-appearance laugh
20-07-2010 23:59
LucyLane Offline
Account Closed

Thanks guys, I will definitely let you know when and where i shall be popping up on your screens next and i promise plenty of pigtails for you hun Smile x x x x
21-07-2010 00:03
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

x x x x x

No idea it went down like that Lucy! annoyed However, Elite's loss will be another channel's gain...and ours of course Wink You can't come back to the screen quick enough for me! x Heart x

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

21-07-2010 00:05
dickhead Offline
call me ACE

(21-07-2010 00:03 )LucyLane Wrote:  Thanks guys, I will definitely let you know when and where i shall be popping up on your screens next and i promise plenty of pigtails for you hun Smile x x x x

it goes without saying girlie that we'd love to keep letting you know when we are popping up toooooo Big Grin

another cheap one lol
21-07-2010 00:07
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles