Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

[split] Viewer Expectations : Audience Survey

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

[split] Viewer Expectations : Audience Survey
(18-03-2010 19:54 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  It would do your 'cause' a lot more good if a number of you were to follow vostok's example and actually try and answer peoples posts without resorting to dimissive, deflective tactics.

I think what you maybe meant to type there was actually, "It would do your 'cause' a lot more good if a number of you were to follow vostok's example and agree with me."

As for the comment removal, I've explained why they were removed, but like so many points in this debate you chose to ignore my reasoning and blindy insist they were removed simply because they were opposing views. They weren't opposing, they were just some arse'ole going through the old, "Get a life" routine.
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2010 00:52 by StanTheMan.)
19-03-2010 00:43
Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Viewer Expectations : Audience Survey
(19-03-2010 00:43 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I think what you maybe meant to type there was actually, "It would do your 'cause' a lot more good if a number of you were to follow vostok's example and agree with me."

No. If I meant to say that I would have had no qualms with saying it. Besides, vostok hasn't simply agreed with me, so your frivolous post holds no relevance.

(19-03-2010 00:43 )StanTheMan Wrote:  As for the comment removal, I've explained why they were removed, but like so many points in this debate you chose to ignore my reasoning and blindy insist they were removed simply because they were opposing views. They weren't opposing, they were just some arse'ole goint down the old, "Get a life" route of insults.

Again, no such thing. I merely pointed out that having some form of transparancy to your 'campaign' would have served you better as it would have created the notion that you had nothing to fear. The removal of posts simply creates the feeling of 'how many posts have been removed, and on what grounds'.

For someone who continually accuses me of derailing or 'trolling' this thread, you seem hellbent on periodically dragging me back into it Wink

I have already said I am bowing out of this thread/section - if my presence is so 'threatening' to your campaign, then may I suggest you move on

(This post was last modified: 19-03-2010 01:02 by Sooky™.)
19-03-2010 00:55
Digital Dave Away
Retired

God, you so love yourself don't you.

Not threatening, just fuking tedious and more than a little bit dim. Bye.
19-03-2010 01:09
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

So I'm dim, but you have to reduce yourself to petty insults - and I never claimed I was threatening, the claim was made about one of my posts earlier in the thread

Get a grip

And again I'm not the one making this thread about me

(This post was last modified: 19-03-2010 01:43 by Sooky™.)
19-03-2010 01:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66