clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average

Anna Lovato Online

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Anna Lovato Online - Teasers & Promos
some of you anna fanboys need to chillax lol, your going slightly over the top.

and the point about that thumbnail is needless and pointless.
30-03-2010 19:22
Find all posts by this user
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Errrrmmmmmm..... Overreaction is a slight understatement.
Just to clear this up that image is linking through to a file prepared for the Elite site. So in short this is a genuine mistake and will be rectified as soon as the guys here can get round to it.
As you probably noticed from the video promo censorship of promo content isn't really what we do here.
Thanks for bringing to to our attention, next time a quick PM or post will do.Wink
30-03-2010 19:27
boratkaz10 Offline
Senior Poster

I think I have just ripped my cock off
30-03-2010 19:33
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(30-03-2010 19:27 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Errrrmmmmmm..... Overreaction is a slight understatement.
Just to clear this up that image is linking through to a file prepared for the Elite site. So in short this is a genuine mistake and will be rectified as soon as the guys here can get round to it.
As you probably noticed from the video promo censorship of promo content isn't really what we do here.
Thanks for bringing to to our attention, next time a quick PM or post will do.Wink

well put jamie, some people need to relax a bit
30-03-2010 19:33
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(30-03-2010 19:22 )chrislatimer Wrote:  and the point about that thumbnail is needless and pointless.

Anything on here that gets Jamie posting is hardly 'pointless'. Jamie knows we need him to put things into perspective every now and then. Wink Good news about Anna's future preview pics then, as it's a bloody nightmare trying to look at that pic through a magnifying glass. Wink
30-03-2010 19:36
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(30-03-2010 19:36 )Chilly Wrote:  
(30-03-2010 19:22 )chrislatimer Wrote:  and the point about that thumbnail is needless and pointless.

Anything on here that gets Jamie posting is hardly 'pointless'. Jamie knows we need him to put things into perspective every now and then. Wink Good news about Anna's future preview pics then, as it's a bloody nightmare trying to look at that pic through a magnifying glass. Wink

he shouldnt have to, you fanboys aint children after all.

(editors note)

i actually like anna shes a very attractive girl, but that stuff over that preview pic was ridiculous.
30-03-2010 19:42
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(30-03-2010 17:24 )shaymas Wrote:  
(30-03-2010 16:50 )vila Wrote:  Yes, but it betrays an underlying attitude.

To you ,maybe. I personally think you're reading too much into it.

If it looks that way to me it will look that way to lots of others.

Quite clearly it wasn't, as demonstrated by the reply from elitetvonline.

(30-03-2010 19:27 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Errrrmmmmmm..... Overreaction is a slight understatement.

I'm glad to hear that this was a mistake, but I don't think I overreacted (or you wouldn't be posting). I've had my fingers burned too many times, not just on the 'net but also by newspaper ads and shop displays, to not react the way I did. I had no way of knowing it was a mistake. My initial post was quite brief (I only felt the need to expand on it when Rammy took it the wrong way) and I've long since learned that PMing official babe channel representatives on this forum usually meets with a stony silence. Sorry if you're not in that category.

Thanks for clearing the matter up and hopefully I've stopped you from commercially shooting yourselves in the foot.

Yes, I did notice the lack of censorship in the video promo (much appreciated, btw Smile), which was another reason I thought the impression created by your pics promo should be brought to your attention.
30-03-2010 20:49
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

vila i like you, you seem to have good taste, but did you ever think he replied, because it was getting out of hand, and did you actually read what he said. and a third point he shouldnt have to justify himself anyway
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2010 20:54 by chrislatimer.)
30-03-2010 20:53
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(30-03-2010 20:53 )chrislatimer Wrote:  vila i like you, you seem to have good taste, but did you ever think he replied, because it was getting out of hand, and did you actually what he said. and a third point he shouldnt have to justify himself anyway

Erm, he's replied to other posts in certain Elite threads when perhaps it's been needed to get some 'official' clarification on a certain subject. Jamie doesn't need to justify himself, but his posts really help us understand a situation better. Smile
30-03-2010 21:00
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Chris, I thought this was finished with. No, I don't think it was getting out of hand - a few people overracted, that's all. It's not a question of justification - it would only be that if it was intentional, which apparently it wasn't. I was just pointing out that the impression created was a little unsavoury.

Is there a word or two missing here:
Quote:and did you actually what he said.
30-03-2010 21:05
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles