clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average

Anna Lovato Online

wade_wilson Offline
Shandy

RE: Anna Lovato Online
ok fair enough, i wasn't aware of that, just from the comment it sounded like it hadn't.

well elite will lose interest once they run out of content, since there's probably not alot left, there was even talk on here about there being a shutdown system in place iirc.
09-05-2010 13:10
Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Elite, probably still have quite a bit of content to update the site at present.

However, that will not last long. Then I think they will probably use Anna's content to update Elite's main site, and eventually close Anna's site down.

But that maybe several months away yet.
09-05-2010 16:56
HEX!T Away
Retired

unlikley. they will probably just keep the site open till anna starts on bluebird then close it, even if they have unpublished content (they may be obliged to contractually). chances are the only place to see anna and sophia will be sophia's site(if that site ever opens).
but hey thats speculation, only jamie knows when and how he will go about closing http://www.annalovatoonline.com

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2010 19:46 by HEX!T.)
09-05-2010 19:45
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

The site is an elite site so there is no reason for it to ever close. It can (and probably will) carry on indefinitely.
09-05-2010 20:28
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(09-05-2010 20:28 )cosmonaut Wrote:  The site is an elite site so there is no reason for it to ever close. It can (and probably will) carry on indefinitely.

I'm sorry, but what would be the point in keeping open a site, after you have run out of material to update it with.

Might as well close it down, and use the material to update Elite's main site. Because who is going to keep up there membership of a site that will have no new updates.

Might as well try and attract customers back to Elite's main site, and save on the running costs.
09-05-2010 21:06
devilbiss Offline
Senior Poster

ill be looking for my money back for this month if there is not going to be updates. and im sure i wont be the only one.
09-05-2010 21:16
hajkat Offline
Junior Poster

Another week, no new updates!!!!

How about some videos-
* Abbi Taylor Wetting herself! * Abbi Taylor Upskirt * Abbi Taylor Dont Spank My Bum! *
* Abbi Taylor Hip Thrusting * Abbi Taylor Down Blouse 1 * Abbi Taylor Down Blouse 2 * Abbi Taylor Simulated Riding *
* Flo Recorded Sync * Samantha Alexandra 1 * Samantha Alexandra 2 * Sophia Knight 1 * Samantha Alexandra 2 * Sophia Knight 2 * Samantha Alexandra 2 * Kimber Aka Sam Alexandra * Jada Pussy Play * Crystal Pink Chav New Year *Crystal Pink Scummy Mummy 1 *
15-05-2010 09:33
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe it's another case of the worker being off sick.
15-05-2010 09:49
devilbiss Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Anna Lovato - Bluebird TV
i joined her website with the promise of all this content, now there is nothing, and no was of a refund etc.
15-05-2010 23:09
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

There's a photo gallery due on the 22nd on Elite's own website, would think it will now be the same content going on there now anyway. Think if I had signed up for Anna's site I'd have cancelled it by now anyway. Perhaps Elite should confirm their intentions as to what's happening with this site for the benefit of the members. Anna herself said that she had spoken to Jamie regarding closure of it in post #1 of her Bluebird tv thread.

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
16-05-2010 00:25
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles