clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average

Anna Lovato Online

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Anna Lovato Online
(06-04-2010 21:39 )PillowPants Wrote:  I may be changing the subject a bit,but all i want to know is the site any good? I want to subscribe,but i'm holding off untill i read enough reviews on the forum before i commit myself.
Is it just another bog standard Cellcast type site? in which case i won't bother.

the videos are between 7-15 mins and some people i have heard arent to happy with the pics.

go back through the pages and read.
06-04-2010 21:41
Find all posts by this user
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(06-04-2010 21:41 )chrislatimer Wrote:  go back through the pages and read.

Big Grin I have,Anna's contract i feel i could quote backwards,the website itself another matter.I just wondered if it was the same old trick where the previews are better than the actual site content.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
06-04-2010 21:58
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

RE: anna elite content for website
Upon reflection I have chosen to remove my post as I feel I am allowing myself to be drawn in to a petty and unprofessional slanging match.

I have said my piece on the matter and will leave it there.

Many thanks,

Jamie.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2010 00:27 by elitetvonline.)
06-04-2010 23:43
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(06-04-2010 21:11 )Hexit Wrote:  sorry guys but yer wrong on this 1. as soon as anna signed the contract she agreed to the terms. whether she understood them or not.

(06-04-2010 21:15 )chrislatimer Wrote:  the hex is right, the contractor does not legally have to double check every single point with the contractee. if the contractee was not sure about something, shouldnt of signed the contract in reality.

Nope, you're wrong, for the reasons I've given here: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid483202
07-04-2010 00:40
HEX!T Away
Retired

honestly vila you can go round and round. you say the contract is ambiguous when you yourself have not read it, there for have no grounds to make that statement other than hearsay.
AT THE END OF THE DAY IT IS UP TO ANNA HOW SHE HANDLES THIS, she signed rightly or wrongly but it is legal until a court says otherwise.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
07-04-2010 01:27
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(07-04-2010 01:27 )Hexit Wrote:  honestly vila you can go round and round. you say the contract is ambiguous when you yourself have not read it, there for have no grounds to make that statement other than hearsay.

Bluebird's own post confirmed that Anna misunderstood the reference to her "own site". As I've said, if there's any wording in the document that can be misconstrued by either party, the contract can be declared invalid and unenforceable. That isn't my opinion, it's fact.

Quote:AT THE END OF THE DAY IT IS UP TO ANNA HOW SHE HANDLES THIS, she signed rightly or wrongly but it is legal until a court says otherwise.

Obviously. I'm simply pointing out that it can be challenged. I thought that was plain enough.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2010 02:15 by vila.)
07-04-2010 02:13
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

RE: anna elite content for website
(06-04-2010 23:43 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Upon reflection I have chosen to remove my post as I feel I am allowing myself to be drawn in to a petty and unprofessional slanging match.

I have said my piece on the matter and will leave it there.

Many thanks,

Jamie.

Thanks Jamie.
Both our organisations are agreed to leave it there. Smile

We're happy. Anna's happy Heart with her revised BB contract.

Anyone who wants to spend the next 100 posts arguing about contract law in relation to a contract which no longer exists, rather than posting about babes is of course welcome to that pleasure.

Jamie, BB and Anna are all off to make hot babe content instead.
07-04-2010 05:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(06-04-2010 21:39 )PillowPants Wrote:  I may be changing the subject a bit,but all i want to know is the site any good? I want to subscribe,but i'm holding off untill i read enough reviews on the forum before i commit myself.
Is it just another bog standard Cellcast type site? in which case i won't bother.

I think the Anna site is good, but I've only ever been a member of one Cellcast site so I can't make any meaningful comparison.
07-04-2010 11:10
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(06-04-2010 21:58 )PillowPants Wrote:  the website itself another matter.I just wondered if it was the same old trick where the previews are better than the actual site content.

Were there any previews? I only saw this, so is that what you mean?

http://www.annalovatoonline.com/freevideo.asp
07-04-2010 11:13
HEX!T Away
Retired

(07-04-2010 02:13 )vila Wrote:  
(07-04-2010 01:27 )Hexit Wrote:  honestly vila you can go round and round. you say the contract is ambiguous when you yourself have not read it, there for have no grounds to make that statement other than hearsay.

Bluebird's own post confirmed that Anna misunderstood the reference to her "own site". As I've said, if there's any wording in the document that can be misconstrued by either party, the contract can be declared invalid and unenforceable. That isn't my opinion, it's fact.

Quote:AT THE END OF THE DAY IT IS UP TO ANNA HOW SHE HANDLES THIS, she signed rightly or wrongly but it is legal until a court says otherwise.

Obviously. I'm simply pointing out that it can be challenged. I thought that was plain enough.
well m8 theres a difference between pointing something out and bashing sum1 over the head and you chose the latter i was 1 of the first respondents to BB's announcement and i said you guys wouldn't be happy, im sorta glad you proved me rite but really it has gone on long enough. anna will do what anna thinks is best for anna, as it should be. BB and elite will do whats best for themselves too. and what we think on here is moot to them all.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
07-04-2010 11:25
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles