clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average

Anna Lovato Online

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: anna elite content for website
(05-04-2010 02:05 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  Their response was that "The girls don't matter - only the Elite brand matters"

They really said that? eek Surprised
05-04-2010 02:10
Find all posts by this user
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(05-04-2010 00:52 )Chilly Wrote:  Anna will eventually have 'two' sites then. Smile It will be interesting to see how well THIS site does, especially now we know that Anna can no longer shoot girl/girl stuff for that site.

Anna's Bluebird site sounds like it has the potential to be much better given that this will be the place to see all Anna's future girl/girl pictures and vids. I take it you will also have loads of solo stuff of Anna on her Bluebird site, Mr Bluebird?

Anna's glamour solo content (vids and pix) will be on her Anna Lovato Blue site.
Anna's feature film content will be on GLAMBIRDS.COM, which is a VOD site i.e. pay for just what you watch.

Anna will be getting around 4 new glampix sets a month.
05-04-2010 02:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(05-04-2010 02:10 )Chilly Wrote:  
(05-04-2010 02:05 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  Their response was that "The girls don't matter - only the Elite brand matters"

Yep: the last occasion was 15 March 010. That's exactly what they said. Another quote: "We can take any girl and build up a following for her. So it doesn't matter who comes or goes."
05-04-2010 02:15
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(05-04-2010 01:26 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  [color=#0000CD]You are missing the point vila...Anna's website is not her own its run by someone else, what they clearly mean by "web site of her own" is one that Anna has owns outright with no alliance to any other person or persons or any third party what so ever, no affiliation, nothing that involves anyone but Anna!

(05-04-2010 01:29 )Hexit Wrote:  vila her current site the 1 that was opend on april the first is owned by elite tv. so she cant upload any more new (as of the date of the contract signing) g/g content.
anna does not own annalovato.com elite tv does.

I'm not missing the point - I understand all that. I think you're missing my point, which is that Anna has only ever had one site she regards as her own. When she signed, did she realise that the reference to her "own site" wasn't that one but some hypothetical, as yet non-existent, one? Her replies up to now strongly suggest that she didn't.
05-04-2010 02:20
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(05-04-2010 02:20 )vila Wrote:  I'm not missing the point - I understand all that. I think you're missing my point, which is that Anna has only ever had one site she regards as her own.

When she signed, did she realise that the reference to her "own site" wasn't that one but some hypothetical, as yet non-existent, one? Her replies up to now strongly suggest that she didn't.

Correct. She confused a revenue sharing arrangement with actual site ownership. Fair enough - she's a hot blonde not a lawyer. As reported in earlier posts we have since spoken directly.

And now she's happy. Heart
05-04-2010 02:24
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(05-04-2010 02:05 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  Well, on that, we told Elite twice - in 2 meetings way before 1 April - exactly what we were doing, with whom and why. Their response was that "The girls don't matter - only the Elite brand matters". We take a different view. We believe the talent + production resources are what counts.

OK this isnt me having ago at Bluebird again OK as I said I would not but..........

I do not believe for one second you explained to Elite what you were fully going to do, yeah you may have said we are shooting such and such with so an so but there is no way in hell Elite would have done nothing had they known you were going to screw them over like this, if they had know you were going to draw up a contract and stating in it that you and only you have rights to Anna's G/G stuff and no other website is allowed to post said content there is no way that they would have been accepting of that fact!

I am sorry Bluebird but the only people to blame here are you and Anna for not reading properly or Anna's misinterpretation what exactly the words of a contract meant!

I wonder did Anna get this contract checked out by a Solicitor? If not then please for a lot of people who now have to pay twice to see your videos next time do so!

Elite are not responsible for this so to point the finger of blame at them is moronic and I am saying this to everyone not just Bluebird as it may read like its just him I am directing that at!
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 03:09 by Bluearmy71.)
05-04-2010 02:26
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(05-04-2010 02:15 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  
(05-04-2010 02:10 )Chilly Wrote:  

Yep: the last occasion was 15 March 010. That's exactly what they said. Another quote: "We can take any girl and build up a following for her. So it doesn't matter who comes or goes."

Try telling that to Kacey and Ava BlueWink
Feel kinda sorry for the people that have signed up to her site.....but business is business.

One more thing her longest vid on the elite site was 13mins long i hope bluebird are going to give more value for money.
05-04-2010 02:30
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Anna Lovato Online
(05-04-2010 02:24 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  Correct. She confused a revenue sharing arrangement with actual site ownership. Fair enough - she's a hot blonde not a lawyer.

And, knowing that, if you allowed her to sign without legal advice you should be damned ashamed of yourself, business or no business.
05-04-2010 02:39
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(05-04-2010 02:39 )vila Wrote:  
(05-04-2010 02:24 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  Correct. She confused a revenue sharing arrangement with actual site ownership. Fair enough - she's a hot blonde not a lawyer.

And, knowing that, if you allowed her to sign without legal advice you should be damned ashamed of yourself, business or no business.

I wonder how many other Elite or Babestation girls have contracts with Blue Bird? In a way, Anna has opened(Owned by Elite of course) her own site so we can see HER, and not just her with other women, which is fine by me. What sucks is that it might not do so well, as people might hold out for the Blue Bird site instead, which will featue g/g/ videos.
05-04-2010 02:46
dwfan Offline
Senior Poster

I would be interested to know if Bluebird intend to pull Anna and their other contract girls out of Elite and put them on their own babe channels when they begin in a month or two.
05-04-2010 02:46
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles