clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average

Anna Lovato Online

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Anna Lovato Online - Teasers & Promos
Well BlueBirds news has just killed Anna's site dead.

They have just announced that Anna has signed an exclusive contract with them in regards to all girl/girl content.

So her site will no longer be posting any new girl/girl stuff as long as she's under contract with BlueBird.

It has also been revealed that BlueBird did not tell Elite anything about this either. So they were totally unaware of it. So it seams like it's a right kick in the teeth for Elite as well as us.

I have to admit the timing of this just after the launch of her website, really sucks.
04-04-2010 10:45
Find all posts by this user
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(04-04-2010 10:45 )aceman65 Wrote:  It has also been revealed that BlueBird did not tell Elite anything about this either. So they were totally unaware of it. So it seams like it's a right kick in the teeth for Elite as well as us.

Sorry - where'd you get that from ?

As we posted in Anna's thread:

Well, as we said a couple of posts back, we took the time pre-April 1st to meet with Elite and explain what's going on with Anna, TJ, Gemma, Delta and others.

Elite make their own decisions based on that. I've not seen their site, but did see the trailer. As an Anna fan, if I didn't get the opportunity to actually work on set with her every week Heart I'd probably sign up to Elite's offering even just for a month if they have the trailer stuff on it.
04-04-2010 11:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Apologies for the mistake on that point, I miss read this post.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid481110

I thought it said you didn't meet with Elite, but says you did. My mistake.

And since you did meet with Elite and discuss Anna's options, then why if Jamie new about it did he make this post.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid478945

In which he clearly states "All the content going on to the site in the coming months will be brand new and will be either solo girl or girl/girl. No censorship, fully nude etc. This is not a soft site."

I for one would like an explanation of that.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2010 13:16 by aceman65.)
04-04-2010 11:21
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(03-04-2010 22:43 )bunnybc Wrote:  
(03-04-2010 22:16 )mrmann Wrote:  I wonder who else Anna will have in her videos? Ideally, Caty, Mica, Jada, Tammy, Georgie and Camilla would be my picks, and I understand Anna waiting until Sophia opens her site, before showing the vids.

Half of those, although gorgeous, are topless only girls.

Huh Only for their babe channel appearances. I'm willing to bet every one of them has done fully nude photo shoots.

(04-04-2010 11:21 )aceman65 Wrote:  And since you did meet with Elite and discuss Anna's options, then why if Jamie new about it did he make this post.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid478945

In which he clearly states "All the content going on to the site in the coming months will be brand new and will be either solo girl or girl/girl. No censorship, fully nude etc. This is not a soft site."

I for one would like an explanation of that.

He says either solo or girl/girl - he doesn't say both. Even if it's all solo his statement is still true.
04-04-2010 14:21
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

OK so it could be interprited that way, but it still doesn't answer the question that if he knew Anna was under contract to BlueBird for all the Girl/Girl content, then why even use the term Girl/Girl in his statement.

It was very miss leading.
04-04-2010 15:32
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i am guessing he thought their was a solution to the situation.

you cant blame bluebird they have pulled a great move, and have done themselves some fine buisness.

and again ill say i feel bad for those who joined her site expecting more girl on girl content.
04-04-2010 15:48
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

anna elite content for website
Hello! As far as I'm concerned I will be shooting new content for my website.

I'm a little confused with all the statements that say I won't!

Hope u enjoy the website as much as I am making it.xxxxx
04-04-2010 17:30
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

(04-04-2010 15:48 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i am guessing he thought their was a solution to the situation.

you cant blame bluebird they have pulled a great move, and have done themselves some fine buisness.

and again ill say i feel bad for those who joined her site expecting more girl on girl content.

I agree with you chirs, it is not Bluebirds fault, but you would have thought that the annoucement of the Bluebird deal would have been better being delayed for at least a month, so that the people that joined Anna's site would have thought that they had "been screwed over". I say say "screwed over" only in the fact that they are not going to get any more g/g on the site.

This obviously now means that the content on Anna's site is just going to be Anna and some toys and to get the content they would like to see (that they joined the site to see) they will either have to join "Bluebird" or go to a shop (I know a weird concept) and purchase a Bluebird DVD with Anna in it.

To me it just does not sit right.

Bad timing is the phrase that comes to mind!!

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
04-04-2010 17:33
zola Offline
Posting Machine

RE: anna elite content for website
when will you realese the video with sophie?
04-04-2010 17:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: anna elite content for website
(04-04-2010 17:34 )zola Wrote:  when will you realese the video with sophie?

She said she'd release it once Sophia has opened her own site, which makes sense.
04-04-2010 17:41
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles