clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average

Anna Lovato Online

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Anna Lovato Online - Teasers & Promos
well i suppose as the site is new it was doubtful there would be a huge amount of content, its why i have held off splurging on it. give the girl a few more months and no doubt it will have a lot more, and at 10 quid you can hardly say its not explicit enough. especially when you look at other channels girls sites that cost x2+ the amount.

a live cam show 1s or twice a month would be a good addition 15-30 mins (depending on there sub's package) for payed members with a £1-£1.50pm for none members to help get the site started (recorded of coarse and added to the sites overall content), and maybe an hour or so clothed show 1s a week which she would just chat and shoot the shit with her members. get to know anna time as it where.

a good site for anna to check out is raven rileys, maybe even chat to her and get some advice first hand.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2010 18:58 by HEX!T.)
03-04-2010 18:23
Find all posts by this user
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(03-04-2010 18:23 )Hexit Wrote:  a good site for anna to check out is raven rileys, maybe even chat to her and get some advice first hand.

Why? I'm truly puzzled with this bit of advice. It's a bit like Lotus phoning up Ford and asking them how to build cars...

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
03-04-2010 21:54
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(03-04-2010 21:54 )bunnybc Wrote:  Why? I'm truly puzzled with this bit of advice. It's a bit like Lotus phoning up Ford and asking them how to build cars...

Smile

I wonder who else Anna will have in her videos? Ideally, Caty, Mica, Jada, Tammy, Georgie and Camilla would be my picks, and I understand Anna waiting until Sophia opens her site, before showing the vids.
03-04-2010 22:16
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

(03-04-2010 18:22 )Chilly Wrote:  Yep, thanks for your honest review, Tintin. It sounds like a decent site, but I think I wait until some more content is added before I join Anna's site. Smile

Think I agree with you, as much as I love Anna, I think I will wait to see the growing content, in the next few weeks/months. So I hope she get's the sign-ups she deserves, but I will sign up in the next couple of months as the content grows.

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
03-04-2010 22:32
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(03-04-2010 22:16 )mrmann Wrote:  I wonder who else Anna will have in her videos? Ideally, Caty, Mica, Jada, Tammy, Georgie and Camilla would be my picks, and I understand Anna waiting until Sophia opens her site, before showing the vids.

Half of those, although gorgeous, are topless only girls.

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2010 22:43 by bunnybc.)
03-04-2010 22:43
devilbiss Offline
Senior Poster

think there is a lot of bull talk going on here, of course there is not going to be 100 vids at the start, but y not join now n enjoy it as it grows, if everyonne took that view the site wont last. sounds like u want to wait for loads of content, get a one months only deal, locking urselves away for a week long wank-a-thon. then delete ur account.
04-04-2010 00:08
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(04-04-2010 00:08 )devilbiss Wrote:  think there is a lot of bull talk going on here, of course there is not going to be 100 vids at the start, but y not join now n enjoy it as it grows, if everyonne took that view the site wont last. sounds like u want to wait for loads of content, get a one months only deal, locking urselves away for a week long wank-a-thon. then delete ur account.

Yep, been doing it for years.

04-04-2010 02:29
HEX!T Away
Retired

(03-04-2010 21:54 )bunnybc Wrote:  Why? I'm truly puzzled with this bit of advice. It's a bit like Lotus phoning up Ford and asking them how to build cars...

because raven riley has been running 1 of the more successful sites of the same nature as annas, THATS WHY!

(04-04-2010 00:08 )devilbiss Wrote:  think there is a lot of bull talk going on here, of course there is not going to be 100 vids at the start, but y not join now n enjoy it as it grows, if everyonne took that view the site wont last. sounds like u want to wait for loads of content, get a one months only deal, locking urselves away for a week long wank-a-thon. then delete ur account.

as for bull talk? see it as u like i dont give a fuck...
i dont blow smoke up yer ass because i like you. in fact im the opposite if i like you i will give you a honest opinion.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2010 02:47 by HEX!T.)
04-04-2010 02:30
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

Agreed I'll also be waiting for more content,
actually to be honest I will probably just join Sophias website instead.

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
04-04-2010 02:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

For me, I like a bit of build up. I want to see a couple of picture sets a week(More than 20 pics though), and maybe one or two videos a week as well, but I don't want everything up front, because then some of the excitement is lost. From what I've heard, her videos so far seem to be quite good! I'd actually love to see her do a thirty minute long video with another woman, where it plays like a night show from Elite, with them teasing for a bit, but with the second half being uncensored. Even though we've seen her nude before, a few videos like that would still be fun.

It's all about build up. I'm sure anyone who considers canceling their membership out of early dissatisfaction, would continue to be a member if Anna promised to do a show with a woman we like, and I know I would. She's not showing her video with Sophia out of respect, since she herself is soon to have her own site, but I'm sure there will be other team ups. Many of her fans will stay on regardless.

Also, the fact that she does one on one webcams is a big attraction!

I hope other Babestation and Elite women will follow her lead Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2010 03:51 by mrmann.)
04-04-2010 03:29
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles