cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.77 Average

live stream

rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

live stream
who would you like to see that ante on live stream from sexstation who would you like to see more that ante on live stream that much
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2008 11:08 by rogerthedoger.)
14-12-2008 11:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

RE: live stream
i would like to see more of chantel , Alex Adams , cathy barry , Twinkle i would like to see Lolly Badcock , Alicia Rhodds , Tammy Oldham , Karina Currie
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2008 11:30 by rogerthedoger.)
14-12-2008 11:16
Moorey Offline
Senior Poster

Alex Adams wouldn't for sure.

Then again, I doubt they will up the ante. Last nights Babeworld show was probably a one-off, may become a semi-regular occurance but doubtful.
14-12-2008 17:09
G@Z! Offline
Banned

that babeworld show sucked ass she was a minger and sexstation can up the ante but this be for the members only oh well
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2008 17:47 by G@Z!.)
14-12-2008 17:12
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Gazwim.... I thought the same about the babeworld stream last night, but to be fair to Cameron she did put on a great show, and certainly knows how to suck a cock. I'd let her do a job on me any day of the week.
Back to the matter in hand.... The only girl on sexstation I'd really like to see on the live stream would be Alex Adams, although highly unlikely. I think shes the only woman in the world I like looking at who has been "surgically enhanced".
14-12-2008 17:16
Moorey Offline
Senior Poster

gazwim Wrote:that babeworld show sucked ass she was a minger and sexstation can up the ante but this be for the members only oh well fucking cellcast

They still offered something no other (I think?) 'babeshow livestream' has done in the past. At least one that is free to view.
14-12-2008 17:19
G@Z! Offline
Banned

Moorey Wrote:
gazwim Wrote:that babeworld show sucked ass she was a minger and sexstation can up the ante but this be for the members only oh well fucking cellcast

They still offered something no other (I think?) 'babeshow livestream' has done in the past. At least one that is free to view.

fair enough it was free but she is still was a minger if they got someone fitter and younger to do it then i would not be complaining anyways back to the subject got to be candy love those breasts
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2008 17:31 by G@Z!.)
14-12-2008 17:23
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Yeah I see where you're coming from gazwim. If for example Flo had taken the plunge so to speak haha! I'd be very, very happy about it but I understand that the girls each have their respected levels they are willing to go to and Cameron is clearly the only one willing to go as far as she demonstrated last night Smile In my opinion it was a fantastic show, great to watch with good quality video. As I have said before on other threads, I can see other channels losing fans unless they get their act together and "up the ante"
14-12-2008 17:30
G@Z! Offline
Banned

jordo Wrote:Yeah I see where you're coming from gazwim. If for example Flo had taken the plunge so to speak haha! I'd be very, very happy about it but I understand that the girls each have their respected levels they are willing to go to and Cameron is clearly the only one willing to go as far as she demonstrated last night Smile In my opinion it was a fantastic show, great to watch with good quality video. As I have said before on other threads, I can see other channels losing fans unless they get their act together and "up the ante"

only the webshows can up the ante because ofcom keeps butting in on the fun Sad
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2008 17:41 by G@Z!.)
14-12-2008 17:34
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Thats more than enough for me... I prefer the webshows anyway.
If I had sky+ then things would be different haha!
14-12-2008 17:43

gemma hiles