clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average

Anna - Twistys

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Anna - Twistys
have joined the twistys forum anna and have said i think your stunning and will be a good twistys babe. please dont have a boob job anna. you dont need one as you are stunning enough as it is and dont need two lumps of silicone on your chest. ignore all the people who dont like you as the vast majority of people do like you. youll be a big hit on twistys

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2010 01:28 by Rammyrascal.)
18-03-2010 01:22
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-03-2010 16:19 )tsurugi Wrote:  Ok some people really do not understand the thanks button.
Seems as if tammy and rammy (who by the way sound like an 80's WWE tag team) agree with the keeping her clothes on "comment"

ImageChunk.com

i was thanking anna for posting a link to the twistys forum and NOT the keeping the clothes on comment just to clear things up

Piper Niven Superfan
18-03-2010 01:25
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

How the hell can anyone not like Anna. She is vivacious, fun , and best of all able to to adhere to a decent conversation . I would love to see her do a b/g but if she feels that this is a time off then so be it. Love U Anna !!

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
18-03-2010 02:18
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

RE: TWISTYS
(17-03-2010 13:05 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  thanku....its just dissapointing i was wanting to do well....

i guess its not for everyone...its just hard when its you they are talking about. But i should always remember it comes with the job i suppose. x

Don't worry Angel.
When you do CRANKED and SPRINT over at BB USA in May, they'll all come runnin'.
And we Love you !
Heart
18-03-2010 03:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
sirfunkalot Offline
Junior Poster

Anna most of the guys that post in those forums are angry little teenagers who stole their dads credit cards, they would probably give their left testicle to even get close to a girl 1/3 as hot as you. They would probably wouldn't know what to do if they met you.

You keep doing what you do and you'll see how much you are adored. I'm waiting in anticipation for the full sets.
18-03-2010 08:05
Charlemagne Offline

Been waiting to see the naked Anna in ages

You haven't dissapointed as they are the best thing that I've seen in....... ever seen

Bye the way, how am I going to be able to go to work with this stiffy?
Thinks Ann Widdicombe
18-03-2010 09:00
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

Thank you you guys...iv had a little sleep on it all and decided that if i am not cofident enough to do Twistys then i need to put the breaks on for B/G stuff and cruiz along doing my G/G i love it anyway and cant wait to work with all the girls who are lined up this year!!!!!!HEHE.XXXXXXXXXXXX
18-03-2010 09:10
kasone Offline
Junior Poster

I just like to say this Anna, there are many women out there and not everyone has the same taste, each to their own, of course you will get some negative comments, but take a look at how many positive comment you get, and see which out weighs the most, i would hazard a guess at saying you will get more positive comments than negative ones.

What i would suggest is take things slowly, get your website up and running and see how many fans you have join up, this will show you there is great number of your fans and admirers out there.

All i would like to say for me personally is for you to stay as you are, you are a natural beauty. Wishing you all the best Anna.
18-03-2010 10:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(18-03-2010 09:10 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  Thank you you guys...iv had a little sleep on it all and decided that if i am not cofident enough to do Twistys then i need to put the breaks on for B/G stuff and cruiz along doing my G/G i love it anyway and cant wait to work with all the girls who are lined up this year!!!!!!HEHE.XXXXXXXXXXXX

right decision anna. concentrate for on the g/g stuff for now so you get used to doing adult films and photos and then if your confident enough then give b/g a go. if you dont do b/g thats fine with me. its what you want to do that counts the most

cant wait to see your g/g stuff anna. especially the ones with fellow babechannel babes

Piper Niven Superfan
18-03-2010 10:29
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

I've just read through this whole thread and find it astonishing Anna,i've been waiting for months to see you back on nights,your last time on is so vivid in my mind thats how good you are,as for the US they are so f****D up they have long forgotten what is real anymore,you may look like a boy to them but to me you are one of the most beauitiful and sexy girls around with or without your clothes on,you just have to read the comments on here to know that,whatever you do please no boob job,natural is always best.
We love youHeartTongue

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
18-03-2010 10:59
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles