babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average

Toya

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Toya
agree sooky at the moment toya isnt working on nights. she needs to be back as she was on nights before not just sat on bsxtra and get on the phones

Piper Niven Superfan
29-03-2010 23:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Maybe everyone finally realised that she isn't going to do nights, and all she's going to do is the odd presenting on BSXtra that's all. I honestly laugh at the people who think Cellcast are holding Toya back from doing nights, she clearly doesn't want to do them anymore, i'll be convinced when she doesn't ignore every text mentioning her to 'go on the beds' or any text with a sexual element asking her 'to show her bum' or 'show her tits' or things of that nature.

It simple really - she did nights before obviously decided they weren't her thing and went back to the dayshows it's understandable not every girl will be so 'into' it. She enjoys dayshows, she's more used to them, and is more happier on the dayshows. My question is why is she continuing to do the BSXtra segment?

29-03-2010 23:54
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Not sure about Toya on BSX tonight....first of all the camera seemed to be zoomed in too close compared to other nights - by request (by Toya?) rather than by accident methinks.
Then on a couple of occasions thru the show I saw a text asking for Toya (and I think Ella) to show their boobs....it got taken off the screen super fast. I also saw a text asking for a twirl which was "ignored".
I find it strange that they only would have got one text during the evening asking for Toya to get her boobs out, given the nature of the show?
There also seemed to be a lack of texts asking for Toya to bend over etc (standard fayre usually)
Toya knew what she was getting into when she started doing BSX. There is no way that she is that naieve as to think she wasn't going to be asked to get her boobs out or bend over etc. But to sterilize the show to suit her apperance on it is wrong IMO. And it is insulting to the the texters who's messages get ignored @ 1.50 per time. All she has to do is at least acknowledge the message whether or not she does the request. Don't get me wrong, Toya is a cracking babe who I like watching very much but if she isn't going to enter into the spirit of what is an adult orientated show, which this is, then perhaps she is better off going back to the dayshows.
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2010 00:44 by tapit54.)
30-03-2010 00:36
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

well said tapit. toya is an awesome day performer but to fuck the night show to suit her is so insulting to everyone that sends in texts, at a ridiculous cost BTW, either play by the night rules or abstain all together.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-03-2010 01:05
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(30-03-2010 00:36 )tapit54 Wrote:  Not sure about Toya on BSX tonight....first of all the camera seemed to be zoomed in too close compared to other nights - by request (by Toya?) rather than by accident methinks.
Then on a couple of occasions thru the show I saw a text asking for Toya (and I think Ella) to show their boobs....it got taken off the screen super fast. I also saw a text asking for a twirl which was "ignored".
I find it strange that they only would have got one text during the evening asking for Toya to get her boobs out, given the nature of the show?
There also seemed to be a lack of texts asking for Toya to bend over etc (standard fayre usually)
Toya knew what she was getting into when she started doing BSX. There is no way that she is that naieve as to think she wasn't going to be asked to get her boobs out or bend over etc. But to sterilize the show to suit her apperance on it is wrong IMO. And it is insulting to the the texters who's messages get ignored @ 1.50 per time. All she has to do is at least acknowledge the message whether or not she does the request. Don't get me wrong, Toya is a cracking babe who I like watching very much but if she isn't going to enter into the spirit of what is an adult orientated show, which this is, then perhaps she is better off going back to the dayshows.

Sorry lads, she's been giving me private nights to make up for the lack of people asking for her, so if you don't mind, I have a sex kitten to attend to.... Big Grin
30-03-2010 01:06
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

I think guys it's all come down to personal preference, those who like the BSXtra format will enjoy it, those who don't like what they consider to be banal chatting and constant plugging of texts, pictures and phone numbers or the cock reviewing will hate it.
I'm afraid this is a format that i personally hateannoyed
It's not the girls i dislike, it's the format. Personally i adore Toya and have always liked Geri, i guess i'd be against it no matter who presented.
I do feel Geri copes better in this role than Toya, but again that's just me. Think Toya is a great daytime babe thoughBlush

Why me?
30-03-2010 23:10
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

thing is its more cock reviewing than text show now who the hell pays 3 quid to show girls a pic of there cock or is this the acceptable face of Flashin lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
31-03-2010 07:33
bairy Offline
Senior Poster

(31-03-2010 07:33 )HannahsPet Wrote:  thing is its more cock reviewing than text show now who the hell pays 3 quid to show girls a pic of there cock or is this the acceptable face of Flashin lol
People who want a quick ego boost, or someone who has a bit of payg cash spare, or drunks...
31-03-2010 11:57
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

(31-03-2010 07:33 )HannahsPet Wrote:  thing is its more cock reviewing than text show now who the hell pays 3 quid to show girls a pic of there cock or is this the acceptable face of Flashin lol

Personally i don't get the cock reviewing bitHuh
If the guy has a big 'un he gets his first name and a guess at the size read out but Darren from Edinburgh could be anyone anywhere so all he gets is a self indulgent ego trip, sad really, and if a guy has a little 'un and wants humiliation he falls sadly short of the mark because again the first name and town tell nothingSurprised

Why me?
31-03-2010 19:31
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

So what now of Toya?
She hasn't been seen or mentioned on 910 for some time now.
With her leaving the daytime shows to present BSXtra and then the disintegration of BSX into "just another phone-in show", does this mean she is now out of a job and we won't be able to see her on either day or night from now on?

I just wish that someone from BS (or Toya herself) could clarify her situation.

I miss seeing her cute ass (and the rest of her) gracing our screens.
13-04-2010 18:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV