babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average

Toya

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Toya
Toya with Lori and Amber Leigh, just after midnight last night on BSextra.

[Image: 2010-03-20-095325.jpg]
[Image: 2010-03-20-095546.jpg]
[Image: 2010-03-20-095816.jpg]
20-03-2010 11:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Toya's lack of nudity isn't a problem, it's not even the issue. Most of us are happy for Toya to keep her kit on if she wants, we just seem to be stating the obvious and saying this particular spot is a bit tired and tedious, it's essentially the station plugging itself and asking us to part with our cash. Anyone would get tired of listening to the waffling coyness after a fairly short space of time. As for Toya or any girl doing this particular job at this time of night, she would build up a much better raport with her fans on a daytime show where less is expected or hoped for, but that's just me and it isn't a pop at Toya who i happen to think is a real little hunni.

Why me?
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2010 16:25 by ickle.)
20-03-2010 12:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-03-2010 08:52 )speedybert Wrote:  Sadly I think you're wasting your breath guys.Ain't gonna happen.Surprised at you Rascal as you have said before about not being bothered about daygirls covering up on the nightshows or have you had a change of heart?

have to say i have had a change of heart. i do think if you are on the nightshows you have to at least get your boobs out. also toya did get her boobs out before on nights

last night though toya and lori were very good together. very funny

Piper Niven Superfan
20-03-2010 14:34
Chico Offline
Senior Poster

The positives are that she is pretty, well-spoken and has an infectious laugh and personality which makes her a very personable host compared to the others...but ultimately it is an adult show so we do expect boobage. But the little I watched last night did change my mind on her for the better, because at least her style makes her different on this shown compared to what we always see on BS Extra.
20-03-2010 16:01
Charlemagne Offline

I loved seeing Toya on the nightshows.
With her sexy voice she makes an ideal anchor

Given time we may finially get her to move onto the calls and maybe follow Lori, Paige and Cleo to become 'naughty nightgirl'.Big Grin

It makes a change from her normal night job with babestation, as sexy girl caller on the line Wink
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2010 16:33 by Charlemagne.)
20-03-2010 16:15
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

Don't you remember Lori saying that we should start a petition with lots of texts asking for Toya to reveal all? I am hugely surprised that no-one (during the show) cottoned on to this statement!! Or do you think the stupid presenters held them back because they don't want to Toya to reveal and it's not her decision!! If they are manipulating the viewers in that way and not giving us what we want it is an absolute digrace!! The girls must be given free rein to entertain us as they see fit not the way producers want!!

Cheers

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGESadSadSad

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
20-03-2010 16:19
Chico Offline
Senior Poster

It's just part of the business, and I'm sure all the girls (including Toya) are in on the con. BS clearly like to always have one girl on the roster who plays the "will she won't she" role and I suppose it has been quite lucrative if enough marks are willing to part with their money to text in. Smart move on Cellcasts part. Hire a girl, employ her on daytimes and familiarise the audience with her, and then make a lot of money when it comes time for the "reveal".
20-03-2010 16:25
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

One good thing to come from all this is that we appear to be having a proper debate about it all. No one is having a go at Toya, we all appear to agree that she would be an asset to any show. It's perhaps the format and make up of this particular slot that is being questioned. Nice to see so many people responding anyway.

Why me?
20-03-2010 16:29
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hello again

I suppose her talents were wasted again in that last night she once again she disappeared from our screens after three hours and all the viewers got was the sound of her voice (sexy as it is!!).

I think the next time Toya is on the show we should bombard them with texts asking for Toya's boobs and see what happens!! Perhaps if they realise that's what we want they (Toya and/or the producers) might relent and let us see them!! Personally I think it's it the producers who call ALL the shots because don't forget that the night Toya finally revealed all last year was her last!! Coincidence or not - I don't think so!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
20-03-2010 16:59
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Rolleyes
20-03-2010 18:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV