babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average

Toya

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Toya
So she is doing what Geri and Jodie does, presenting on BS Xtra only or did she venture onto the phones on any of the channels.
15-03-2010 20:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(15-03-2010 20:21 )mikedafc Wrote:  So she is doing what Geri and Jodie does, presenting on BS Xtra only or did she venture onto the phones on any of the channels.

She's not going to be on the phones from what she said. Regardless of the whole "will she/won't she" debate which, in all honesty, Babestation has already milked to death with Paige, Lori and Cleo, the whole BSXtra format is tedious, repetitive and a complete waste of 3 hours of a channel in my opinion.
15-03-2010 20:28
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(15-03-2010 20:28 )MARCCE Wrote:  
(15-03-2010 20:21 )mikedafc Wrote:  So she is doing what Geri and Jodie does, presenting on BS Xtra only or did she venture onto the phones on any of the channels.

She's not going to be on the phones from what she said. Regardless of the whole "will she/won't she" debate which, in all honesty, Babestation has already milked to death with Paige, Lori and Cleo, the whole BSXtra format is tedious, repetitive and a complete waste of 3 hours of a channel in my opinion.

Yes I'm getting a bit fed up with it;I only usually watch when GEORGIE is on but I may well give up on it as it seems to be getting very stale and boring.I think it either needs new direction or axing;I thought it was "different" to BS1/BS2 but not really now.....................
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2010 20:40 by Big Boobies.)
15-03-2010 20:39
Chico Offline
Senior Poster

It is a rubbish show and shows a complete lack of creativity on the part of the producers. The show can still serve it's primary aim of advertising calls to the other channels and generating income via texts, but that doesn't mean they have to limit themselves to such a dull format. Rating cocks on a white board isn't exactly compelling viewing. I remember many years ago when the BS show revolved around presenters and the phone girls were only seen in small boxes on the side, the presenters had enough personality and had various themes and games on different nights, and it came across as more "fun". It's not really a knock on the presenters now, they are limited by the format, but as it stands right now they may as well use the channel to have another girl on the phones.
15-03-2010 21:25
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

Well, now that Cleo has finally released the puppies Cellcast has had to introduce someone else to fill the, highly lucrative "will she/wont she" position.
Exactly as I said they would, back in December.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid304099

bladewave

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2010 01:39 by Dazwrexham.)
15-03-2010 23:33
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I don't think anyone's mentioned going topless. As a Freeviewer I would just like to have SEEN her for more than 5 minutes.
16-03-2010 03:12
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I watched my recording of BSxtra and I have to say I was very disappointed because there were no texts actually saying TOYA CAN WE SEE YOUR BOOBS? Could it be that we didn't see them because no-one asked her the direct question or did the producers see fit to screw someone out of their money and not show their text?

In my opinion BSxtra is a COMPLETE waste of Toya's talents (ie her sexy body) because she is FAR SEXIER than most of the other girls on the night shows. Also it is a COMPLETE TRAVESTY that freeviewers are deprived of this sexy babe!! I should maybe point out that I am a Sky viewer even though I am sticking up for freeviewers (and I want see more of the gorgeous Toya!!)

Hopefully things will improve (probably not if the producers have anything to do with it!!).

Cheers

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2010 09:34 by Ally4Paige.)
16-03-2010 09:11
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(16-03-2010 09:11 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  I watched my recording of BSxtra and I have to say I was very disappointed because there were no texts actually saying TOYA CAN WE SEE YOUR BOOBS? Could it be that we didn't see them because no-one asked her the direct question or did the producers see fit to screw someone out of their money and not show their text?

In my opinion BSxtra is a COMPLETE waste of Toya's talents (ie her sexy body) because she is FAR SEXIER than most of the other girls on the night shows. Also it is a COMPLETE TRAVESTY that freeviewers are deprived of this sexy babe!! I should maybe point out that I am a Sky viewer even though I am sticking up for freeviewers (and I want see more of the gorgeous Toya!!)

Hopefully things will improve (probably not if the producers have anything to do with it!!).

Cheers

There were a couple. Fielded by her saying they weren't coming out, then when she suddenly seemed to remember that could limit the number of texts coming in she added "unless you really entice me". She then directed viewers to Lolly Badcock on BS1 if they wanted to see boobs.
16-03-2010 14:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hopefuly once toya is settled back on nights shell get the boobs out as she did on her previous night stint

Piper Niven Superfan
16-03-2010 18:26
scoopz Offline
Master Poster

(16-03-2010 18:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hopefuly once toya is settled back on nights shell get the boobs out as she did on her previous night stint

Doubt it, she's only presenting BSxtra.

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2010 18:37 by scoopz.)
16-03-2010 18:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV