babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average

Toya

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Toya
Babestation know that Toya is popular amongst the caller so they decided to drum up extra interest via text etc. And she is good at finding subjects to talk about.

Most of the text were from well wishers and a few from guy asking to get them out, to which she replied that her puppies were staying in her bra. Sad

They'll probably use her again in this role if it has turned out as being profitable
15-03-2010 08:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

(15-03-2010 02:29 )vila Wrote:  
(15-03-2010 01:05 )Gun33 Wrote:  It's great to see Toya back on the night show.She is looking especially hot with her glasses on!

Speak for yourself - I'm a Freeviewer. annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Toya appeared on Freeview on BS Xtra because I was watching on Freeview!

The Beautiful Twins
15-03-2010 08:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-03-2010 08:22 )bytor Wrote:  Perhaps Toya wants to do the presenting on Bsx. Perhaps she got bored doing daytime talking to the same people day after day. Perhaps the plan is for her just to read out the texts, ignoring those clamouring for her to get her tits out. Hope this isn't going to turn into another will she/won't she whip 'em out thread. I fully understand that people like her and want to see her but it could be that she simply wants a change and that may not include going topless. Like everyone on the forum I do not know its simply a guess.

well said bytor. it could be toya herself who doesnt want to go topless anymore and if it is then fine. i thought toya had a good debut as a bsxtra presenter, she looked gorgeous and did well reading the texts and rating the pics.

i too hope this doesnt turn into another will she get/not get her boobs out

Piper Niven Superfan
15-03-2010 11:10
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

(15-03-2010 11:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(15-03-2010 08:22 )bytor Wrote:  Perhaps Toya wants to do the presenting on Bsx. Perhaps she got bored doing daytime talking to the same people day after day. Perhaps the plan is for her just to read out the texts, ignoring those clamouring for her to get her tits out. Hope this isn't going to turn into another will she/won't she whip 'em out thread. I fully understand that people like her and want to see her but it could be that she simply wants a change and that may not include going topless. Like everyone on the forum I do not know its simply a guess.

well said bytor. it could be toya herself who doesnt want to go topless anymore and if it is then fine. i thought toya had a good debut as a bsxtra presenter, she looked gorgeous and did well reading the texts and rating the pics.

i too hope this doesnt turn into another will she get/not get her boobs out
Toya is such a sexy woman I think she is great even if she does not go topless. I love her sexy little giggle.
15-03-2010 11:43
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

It was nice to see Toya back on Freeview last night. I wish she had not brought those "goggle" glasses back with her though. I thought she had ditched them some time ago. I've nothing against girls in glasses, its just that particular style. Pictured with Georgie just after midnight on BSextra.

[Image: 2010-03-15a.jpg]
15-03-2010 13:38
Chico Offline
Senior Poster

If you don't want to get your baps out, is working on an adult channel really the best place to be employed? Toya has the potential to be great because she doesnt have the boring generic look but theres no point her being there if shes just going to cover up.
15-03-2010 14:51
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

I think that's a bit harsh Chico, i wouldn't go that far. Toya's a gorgeous babe though and to me it just seems a waste of tallent having her rating guys cocks all night.
If she doesn't want to show then the other guys are correct, she doesn't have to and i'm happy with that. Would just like to see her better utilised in a way that was more fun and upbeat rather than coy and slighty false.
Things will get better, i'm sure of that, Toya's too hot to be kept in the shadows for longHeart

Why me?
15-03-2010 17:56
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(15-03-2010 14:51 )Chico Wrote:  If you don't want to get your baps out, is working on an adult channel really the best place to be employed? Toya has the potential to be great because she doesnt have the boring generic look but theres no point her being there if shes just going to cover up.

Toya has already had her tits out on Babestation, when she was on last year. If she does not want to do it again, thats ok.
It is not necessary, if she is just introducing the show and reading texts out etc.
15-03-2010 18:35
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(15-03-2010 14:51 )Chico Wrote:  If you don't want to get your baps out, is working on an adult channel really the best place to be employed? Toya has the potential to be great because she doesnt have the boring generic look but theres no point her being there if shes just going to cover up.

It's an adult chat channel. Just see her as the compere introducing a host of girls who do go topless. Anyway its all just guess work-who knows what plans the channels and the girls have in store. Last people to find out will be usWink
15-03-2010 19:58
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Blimey, we've opened a can of worms hereSurprised
Main this is we mustn't forget that Toya's a lovely girl and she hasn't done a thing wrong. I think most of us support her in whatever she does and hold her in pretty high esteemBlush
Personally seeing her boobs wouldn't make her more or even less appealing to me and i feel pretty much that way about all the girls i like on here.
All i'm saying is that i think having her sitting rating cocks and promoting numbers to call and text for three solid hours isn't the best use of her potential. Having said that, i accept that it's adult chat and someone has to do that job so why not Toya if it's what she wants.bladewave
As for the point about it being an adult channel and if the girl doesn't want to show then she has no place on it, i honestly dont know what the answer isHuh I wasn't a fan of the long drawn out saga of Paige showing or not showing, things like that are just designed to bleed guys of their cash, but on the other hand no one forces anyone to call in. Again at £1.50 + per minute perhaps guys are right to expect at least boobs, but why should a girl show before she wants to or before she feels comfortable?
Oh lets have a full blooded debate Big Laugh

Why me?
15-03-2010 20:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV