babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average

Toya

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Toya
toya has been brilliant tonight. havent seen her get her boobs out but otherwise she has had a good night so far

Piper Niven Superfan
15-03-2010 01:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marathon Offline
Apprentice Poster

Is toya going to come back on any of the channels tonight, or has the hosting thing finished for the night?

thx4REPLY!!
15-03-2010 01:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

toya will now be reading the texts and looking at pics but now offscreen which is what bsxtra does after midnight. so dont think toya will be back on screen

Piper Niven Superfan
15-03-2010 01:31
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-03-2010 00:43 )ickle Wrote:  Perhaps i've got wrong end of stick hereBlush Has Toya just been brought in for tonight, a one off or something to read out the texts, kinda promote the mobile pix and texts etc?
I hope thats what it is because if this is to be her regular thing surely she would be better utilised and showcased on days where she already has a loyal following, myself included. I just feel that if this is to be the extent or her involvement and teasing then it's a waste of her obvious tallent and everyone has missed a chance to showcase a gorgeous young lady.
Any thoughts guys?

My understanding (& I am open to correction) is that Toya has left daytime shows completely to do BSX exclusively (a la Geri/Jodie).
I'm with Ickle on this. Toya looked great tonight - she always does, but I do think she will be a wasted talent on there. I was looking forward to seeing her tonight but I feel a bit let down. I got the impression the texts were carefully chosen for her tonight - there were none or very little of the "show us your boobs/bum" etc texts directly aimed at her. Normally Geri and Jodie would get their fare share of these and they would oblige in most cases. I dont think that Toya will go that route.
To be fair, I didnt expect Toya to get them out tonight even if asked. But there wasn't so much as a "give us a twirl" message for her. I guess we will have to wait and see how this pans out for her.
The format of the show is flat which may be the problem. The "rate my wang" theme night after night is tedious to say the least. What's the point of bringing a babe in to put her on camera for 3 hours a night and then put her behind the scenes for the next 5? Lets hope the format of this show gets a fresen-up sooner rather than later in order to make best use of Toya/Geri/Jodie.
That said, I look forward to seeing Toya soon again in her skimpies - even if it is on a shite show.
15-03-2010 01:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

bsxtra has been flat for ages. back to toya i did notice she didnt get any get your boobs out etc. so maybe bs werent putting them to screen. they should have toya in a little box in the corner still visible to viewers

Piper Niven Superfan
15-03-2010 01:47
marathon Offline
Apprentice Poster

That is not good news, i wish for her to do the shows on the phones, the bsextra thing is not as entertaining for me Sad
15-03-2010 02:16
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(15-03-2010 01:05 )Gun33 Wrote:  It's great to see Toya back on the night show.She is looking especially hot with her glasses on!

Speak for yourself - I'm a Freeviewer. annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
15-03-2010 02:29
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

but for a couple of minutes at the start of bs xtra i haven't seen or heard from toya tonight. what an absolute waste of talent. whats even more stupifying about the situation is that a large number of fans of hers will've tuned in specifically to see her only to be given a fleeting glimpse- then nothing. why bother in the first place ? who benefits ? not us her fans i know that much

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-03-2010 03:59
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like we are singing from the same hymn sheet here lads.
We all love Toya and want to see her on our screens but in this format her talent is totally wasted and let "rate my wang" die......ffs get a life! So far i prefered Toya on daytime where we knew what to expect and where her talent was perfectly showcased and utilised.
Can sympathise with those who say night time girls should at least show something during their stint.
Still a gorgeous girl and i love her to bits, lets not be too hard on first appearances, it could just be first night hiccupsBlush

Why me?
15-03-2010 07:51
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Perhaps Toya wants to do the presenting on Bsx. Perhaps she got bored doing daytime talking to the same people day after day. Perhaps the plan is for her just to read out the texts, ignoring those clamouring for her to get her tits out. Hope this isn't going to turn into another will she/won't she whip 'em out thread. I fully understand that people like her and want to see her but it could be that she simply wants a change and that may not include going topless. Like everyone on the forum I do not know its simply a guess.
15-03-2010 08:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV