Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average

Toya

Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: Toya
Hi guys

Unfortunately I am working this evening so I won't be able to see it live but will Sky+ it instead lol!! I would expect it to be NO LATER THAN 2205hrs before someone texts in asking to see her tits or her bum but ANOTHER SIX MONTHS before we actually see them (or am I being cynical in my old age lol!!).

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
14-03-2010 11:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chico Offline
Senior Poster

I like Toya, she's a pretty girl and has a good look, but if she's going to be one of the "no tits brigade" then she should just stick to days, and BS should shake up the staleness of the shows right now by bringing back Charlie C, Jessica and Jasmine from daytime purgatory. Also the BS Xtra format is dying a horrible death right now, same 2 presenters all the time looking at photos of cocks. Surely they can do something slightly more interesting?
14-03-2010 14:15
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(14-03-2010 09:48 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(14-03-2010 09:28 )Paul71 Wrote:  Your not going to see nothing, it will be like seeing Toya on the daytime show, but at night!!! Big Laugh

I hope not;its a nightshow after all! She has shown a nipple before on Babestation in the shower!;theres got to be hope!

Not for us BigB! Don't forget that on Freeview she'll disappear after the first 5 mins of the show. One of the areas where the discrimination against Freeview is still happening.
14-03-2010 14:27
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(14-03-2010 14:15 )Chico Wrote:  I like Toya, she's a pretty girl and has a good look, but if she's going to be one of the "no tits brigade" then she should just stick to days, and BS should shake up the staleness of the shows right now by bringing back Charlie C, Jessica and Jasmine from daytime purgatory. Also the BS Xtra format is dying a horrible death right now, same 2 presenters all the time looking at photos of cocks. Surely they can do something slightly more interesting?

Have to agree with the BS Xtra format. I tend to find it all pretty pointless. Can't stand all the writing on boards stuff about who has the best cock or whatever that night's theme is.

Besides wasting some very good girls, it's all pretty tedious night after night and the fact that they now end it at midnight seems to indicate it may be dying a death. May not be so bad if the presenters did it topless or something.

And with this being a Toya thread, nice to get her back on nights but shame it'll be as part of such a dreary format.
14-03-2010 14:47
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

Did you know that if you send in a picture to BS Extra and the girl likes what she sees, she'll text you her home address when she goes on her break? Wink

Good luck to Toya tonight... Personally I don't mind if she doesn't get her boobs out (we can see that on the other channels + she looks mighty fine in a bikini!); I just hope that she can breath some life into BS Extra.
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2010 15:18 by Sylar.)
14-03-2010 15:17
bobbistuff Offline
Senior Poster

(14-03-2010 15:17 )Sylar Wrote:  Did you know that if you send in a picture to BS Extra and the girl likes what she sees, she'll text you her home address when she goes on her break? Wink

Good luck to Toya tonight... Personally I don't mind if she doesn't get her boobs out (we can see that on the other channels + she looks mighty fine in a bikini!); I just hope that she can breath some life into BS Extra.
dream on man.....
14-03-2010 17:32
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

(14-03-2010 17:32 )bobbistuff Wrote:  dream on man.....

It was a joke. Rolleyes
14-03-2010 18:12
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Wouldn't expect the lovely Toya to get naked or even topless tonight or for quite some time to comeSad
She's pretty well covered up just now anyway, doing all the company promo stuff, phone in, send your pictures, buy pictures for your mobiles, various ways to give Babestation the contents of your bank accountSurprised
Would agree that it's pretty tedious and a waste of the girls time to spend hours looking at pictures of cocks, thats only my opinion however.
As for the theory that if a girl doesnt show on nights then she should stay on days, i'd pretty much go along with that especially if they drag it out for weeks on end like they did with Paige. All the giggles, suggestive chat and coy comments belong on daytime really, night time is for more mature content.
Anyone else got any ideas?

Why me?
14-03-2010 23:36
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Perhaps i've got wrong end of stick hereBlush Has Toya just been brought in for tonight, a one off or something to read out the texts, kinda promote the mobile pix and texts etc?
I hope thats what it is because if this is to be her regular thing surely she would be better utilised and showcased on days where she already has a loyal following, myself included. I just feel that if this is to be the extent or her involvement and teasing then it's a waste of her obvious tallent and everyone has missed a chance to showcase a gorgeous young lady.
Any thoughts guys?

Why me?
15-03-2010 00:43
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

It's great to see Toya back on the night show.She is looking especially hot with her glasses on!

The Beautiful Twins
15-03-2010 01:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV