babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Rubbish Night Tonight On The Babe Channels

dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

RE: Rubbish Night Tonight On The Babe Channels
The channels are at present treading water so to speak. No one is prepared to do much out of the ordinary, and with money continuing to come in then why should they ?
But the sameness of the channels makes watching a fairless pointless exercise - so much so that I don't. I record loads of them, and skim through in the morning, deleting most. Occassionally you'll get something entertaining, but it's getting rare.

Without some changes to format, then the writing seems to be on the wall for many. The "larger" channels will continue to make sufficient money to keep going - the rest should just give up as it's a pretty much lost cause.
If I do want to watch clothes-challenged young beauties I find I spend more time watching our european counterparts versions of these sorts of shows as they seem slightly more interesting...

But most of the time I'm watching a film or DVD as there's more to life than this.
30-04-2011 13:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Agree there, for as far as our European counterparts goes, we even manage to make Eurotic TV look hot when in actual fact that show is average at best, only exception is you can actually see a fully naked women in amongst all the dire camera angles. Last night's show's were the worst I've seen for a very long time for a Friday night, fair enough if that was the kind of content delivered to us on a Monday night for example because traditionally they are allways more low key affairs. My advice for tonight is go down to the pub if the weather's nice and have yourself a good stiff drink because it's only thing that'll be stiff going by the dullness of the latest shows.
30-04-2011 17:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

my advice to you is to stop being so negative. so as far as your concerned if a babe doesnt go naked then she automatically has a poor night as far as your concerened. As has been said there is more to the babeshows than a babe going naked. the shows are all about phone sex with a little visual simulation and it would be very boring if all the babes were naked all the time. i thought last night wasnt that bad and looking forward to see how tonight goes especially on elitetv with alexis texas

have fun down the pub

i think the channels are treading water waiting to see what happens with ofcom and then react. we've just got to be paitient

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2011 17:43 by Rammyrascal.)
30-04-2011 17:42
Charlemagne Offline

Elite were the best of the bunch last night...

But a couple of the other channels failed to live up to expectations
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2011 18:06 by Charlemagne.)
30-04-2011 18:05
robert.f4 Offline
Onward and upward

I'm just a big softy cos I hate to hear the babes getting bad mouthed especially my favourites, but I get what is being said about things being a bit dull at times, hell! even great sex can get a bit dull if your having great sex all the time,mmh! too much of a good thing ?, I'm sure most times the babes are great, but if they were'nt great at times does that mean they are shite. I wonder ? if I verbally abuse a babe, will it make her happier,act more sexy or be more fun.....? sure there's going to be dull times with the babes, but my motto is "The bad times make the good times great" Wink

Apply yourself and surprise yourself....You only fail if you never try.
30-04-2011 19:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

exactly things are poor now but hopefully back to their best soon

Piper Niven Superfan
30-04-2011 19:25
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(30-04-2011 19:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  exactly things are poor now...

God, you're so damn negative.... Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
30-04-2011 19:32
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

Things really are poor right now. My interest in the girls and the shows is waivering.

Last night i was only watching elite on freeview because i was trying to stay up and get my sleeping pattern sorted for when my law exams come. I watched both ashley emma and then dionne just lying on the bed doing nothing as if they were paralysed, literally no movements, for about 10 minutes and fell asleep.

I can't be bothered with babestation at all right now because the presenter interruption thing every 5 minutes is seriously doing my head in. The interruptions have got so worse, to the point that I just cannot watch babestation. Ella Jolie was on last night and looking hot, but Geri kept interrupting every 5 minutes. So in the end i was just like "fuck this."

Even red light central wasn't doing it for me, when normally I like watching red light central. Yesterday at about 11, even though Tori and Dionne were on I just got bored after about 5 minutes of watching them two as well.

In fact recently I've been making more posts on the "Word association game" and "One word story" threads than actually commenting on one of the girl's threads and posting caps. Cos the girls are just not doing it for me and a lot of people from what i have read on this thread.

I think there is a general view that all the channels have dipped in form and they are just not currently interesting right now.

Still there is more to life than the channels. I think I just need a break from watching the channels. I've got exams coming up soon anyway for my law degree so two weeks off watching the channels does not seem like a bad idea anyway.

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2011 19:37 by The Narcissist.)
30-04-2011 19:32
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Reading what some of you are saying, I've come 2 the conclusion that some of you watch far 2 much.

If you can't enjoy watching/gawping at half naked chicks maybe a break is in order
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2011 20:23 by gazfc.)
30-04-2011 20:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
robert.f4 Offline
Onward and upward

Remember if you take a break there can be no peaking,LOL, and if you last the whole two weeks, well, when you next post you'll be like a lovesick puppy Heart loving everything female Heart and wondering why some folks are bitching Surprised lol Big Grin

Apply yourself and surprise yourself....You only fail if you never try.
30-04-2011 20:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV