Another appalling Saturday night.
No spark.
No imagination.
No spontaneity.
No excitement.

Dull.
Dull.
Dull.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

(This post was last modified: 23-07-2023 08:15 by Snooks.)
23-07-2023 07:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Rubbish Night Tonight On The Babe Channels
If we thought last night was bad tonight could be even worse if the lineup is correct it'll badly need the small cameos to save it

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
23-07-2023 20:47
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

It's amazing this thread hasn't been bumped far more often (like near nightly lol). Barring the odd session, nights have honestly been pants for weeks on end.

Another dire showing tonight so far. Maybe they'll dare give Ashlyn a TV stint but I don't think even she'll save things
24-07-2023 00:29
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I've resorted to watching highlights of The Championship League Snooker laugh.

24-07-2023 00:39
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Who needs general anaesthetics when you have the nightshows?

RolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

14-08-2023 01:08
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Rubbish night most nights on nightshows nowadays which why I mostly normal tv most the time no excitement anymore like we used to have don't know why they bother bladewave.
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2023 01:17 by Classic84.)
14-08-2023 01:15
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Yup, there is very little to enjoy on the night shows recently. Xpanded has some top quality performers - Honey, Maria, Roxyie and Hazel - but the parameters in they work are very limited.

Babestation has a wider range of performers and sets but are often pretty blah in their shows. I suppose this is partly due to lack of competition resulting in tedious shows. There may be some fear of regulation and the adult entertainment industry has moved much more online with only fans and webcam models from around the world going much further than satellite TV.

Unless there is another company prepared to enter the satellite tv market then I think we will probably see the slow but inevitable decline of the babeshows. The parallel that I would draw is with Nuts and Zoo, popular for a time but long gone and largely forgotten.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
14-08-2023 13:05
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(14-08-2023 13:05 )Rees No.1 fan Wrote:  Yup, there is very little to enjoy on the night shows recently. Xpanded has some top quality performers - Honey, Maria, Roxyie and Hazel - but the parameters in they work are very limited.

Babestation has a wider range of performers and sets but are often pretty blah in their shows. I suppose this is partly due to lack of competition resulting in tedious shows. There may be some fear of regulation and the adult entertainment industry has moved much more online with only fans and webcam models from around the world going much further than satellite TV.

Unless there is another company prepared to enter the satellite tv market then I think we will probably see the slow but inevitable decline of the babeshows. The parallel that I would draw is with Nuts and Zoo, popular for a time but long gone and largely forgotten.
I would agree - Honey Scott aside! She shows more 'sexual presence' than the rest put together most times *(wednesday night for example....oh my good god)*! One of the issues is that some determine good shows and models that appear on them as being how often they push the limits on the one hand, and the old (very old imho) benchmark of 'nakedness' quickly and often. I also agree with your prediction (made elsewhere on this forum and some time ago) that the night shows will be gone eventually, particularly with backstage (boundary pushing...YAWN zzzzzzzzzzz) format taking over! I have resorted to back up plans often now, watching pre - recorded on such nights as those you describe in your post - hence the show from Honey's solo night I highlighted, and which I had great pleasure in joining her for last night. Not on some of the others best nights can they measure up to that!

NB one of the major issues is with a lack of numbers in the case of Xpanded, and a small number of seemingly protected names and faces on BS despite it winning hands down in the recruitment stakes, meaning others frozen out - Roxee C at BS who looks like she has left, and Georgie Darby, who destroys some of those who get a huge rap on here! Maybe her choice to only appear sporadically, but I would be astonished if so!!

NB Quick edit : I would really love to know - beyond the girls saying yes or no to appearing - how they make the decisions as to who does appear, when and how often?? on BS??
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2023 22:38 by hornball.)
19-08-2023 21:17
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yet another snoozefest overnight.
Nightshows should be used as a general anaesthetic. Enough to send anybody to sleep RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2023 12:43 by Snooks.)
09-09-2023 12:43
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(09-09-2023 12:43 )Snooks Wrote:  Yet another snoozefest overnight.
Nightshows should be used as a general anaesthetic. Enough to send anybody to sleep RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes.
Aside from a rare appearance (for me at least) from Ruby Mae, you may not be far wrong!

It isn't really a new thing for bad nights (subjective in reality I guess), but it has got worse - however one defines a bad night! I recall though creating a 'worst night ever thread' some time back, and was given more than my fair share of raspberries for it! Others now see that maybe I wasn't far off the mark! Regardless, how to solve the issue??.......to be continued!!
09-09-2023 16:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV