babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Rubbish Night Tonight On The Babe Channels

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Rubbish Night Tonight On The Babe Channels
i would not say last was bad, more just a typical sunday, but their were some bright spots for me,
Jennifer Jade's very good full night debut on RLC
Mica had one of her good nights on elite
and Dani and Sophie were on top form on sport

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-05-2011 14:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Winsaw you say Mica had one her good nights on Elite, well if that was a good night for her, I'd hate to see a bad night, she barely moved, showed very little and mostly had a sour dour miserable expression on her face most of the night, merely going through the motions, now that's just one example, other models were equally dour such as the one on Club Paradiso, last nights shows were on the whole fucking diabolical.
16-05-2011 17:47
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

I just died a little inside but i agree with scottishbloke last night was weak all around Dont get this hype about mica having a good night either.

there was a new girl on rlc who i didnt recognise she was alright rest of it was negative c
16-05-2011 17:57
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Well as I cant post in the bs section, was just flicking through the bs channels, there was a 2-4-1 but that was minimized to a small box, err why?

Then on another bs channel you get an osg saying girl caller but you also get a big flashing one, do bs really think people are that thick they need that many osg's saying the same thing. wont be watching anymore of bs tonight then.
21-05-2011 22:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

Quiet nite on the channels last night.It was a chance for the other channels to shine.

Elite had the bore twins on and 'miss part time'

Constation had quite a few natural girls on but,Geri appeared so I avoided until 4am Geri still interrupting

Sport : Dani was good,Tia hasn't really let herself go yet

Hannah on CP her usual naked oiled self could try a few more positions like she did at elite.

RLC : for me miss Harwood was the best,Dionne doesn't float my boat,Lucy not naked but still filthy as nurse Summers.Not enough TJ as floater.

You know its a bad time for the channels if Hazel May,Lucy and Camilla don't get naked

Stacey Lacey another crap boob job.

Nuff said
27-05-2011 10:30
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

Can't really see tonight being the best for me, more than likely to give it a miss.

BS - Not a fan of any of them really compared to others on that channel.
RL - Liking Tori of course (two nights in a row) but then pity to see Mellie D and Jennifer go at 10 Sad
Elite - Same old, same old it appears.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
06-06-2011 21:31
dwfan Offline
Senior Poster

How can any night that sees the launch of a brand new channel (Storm) be rubbish?
Oh no, you're right, its just an old channel with crap new graphics!
06-06-2011 22:20
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well last night for a Saturday night for me was absolutely abysmal, the whole night had an air of gloom about it, most of the models were simply going through the motions, I think Ofcom has more or less taken out all of the wind in the world of the babe channels and that unless things and rules change they are probably all on their last legs, the babe channels are clearly to blame for allowing Ofcom to have this much power over them, Ofcom have not been challenged at all and to have rules for late night erotic shows is fucking madness, the babe channels are now getting that bad you could more or less render them pointless now, 2011 has been a fucking terrible year, the demise of Bangbabes, then TVX Callgirls and finally Sportxxx which despite the recent bad show's it did only a short couple of months ago put on the hottest and best shows on the SKY Adult EPG. Let's hope for happier times ahead because right now watching the babe channels can actually be depressing, if only they could be given more freedom might we see the advent of something of a golden age, I haven't lost all hope because I do think in time they will improve but we need a few factors for this to happen. Here are the options:
1. Ofcom are disbanded.
2. The Babe Channels take on Ofcom and win.
3. Ofcom cut the Babe Channels a bit of slack and allow for more freedom.
Whatever the outcome change is needed in order for the Babe Channels to evolve into something more fitting for the 21st Century rather than this dull drab affair at present.
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2011 03:02 by Scottishbloke.)
19-06-2011 20:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I echo a lot of your sentiment Scottishbloke. The nightshows are rather limp, lame and lacking in variety of outfit, set or performance style. There are the odd few exceptional stints most of which currently, imo, seem to come from Caty Cole but generally the standard across the channels has been rather ordinary. Far too much of a going through the motions feel about it all at the moment. Forgive me for being a grumpy bugger but its all a bit flat and I am enjoying the dayshows a lot more at the moment. Some of my favourite nightshow babes have not really sparkled in recent times and when that situation is sustained then I start to think its all going downhill.

(This post was last modified: 20-06-2011 03:21 by Snooks.)
20-06-2011 03:08
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

In terms of consistency RLC is the best at the moment with top performances usually coming from Lucy Summers, Ani James and Danni Harwood and occasionally too from Jemma Jay, for Elite Lori Buckby is easily the most consistent performer followed closely by Caty Cole and although the models on Storm usually go nude, the total lack of movement just makes it all a bit static for me, In terms of Cellcast shows they seem more intent these days on pumping the XTreme show with the very rare hot show now. Sport as we know has now bitten the dust so that's certainly not good in terms of competition. Mix all of these ingredients and you have this very inconsistent scenario we have at present which is why the babe channels on the whole are going through something of a dark period, something I haven't seen in a while, even if one of these channels could at least offer us SKY viewer's some type of encrypted show it would at least lighten up the mood of despondency at the moment, the demise of Sport really did make me sad when I look back on the memories of the old encrypted shows which could offer so much better than what Cellcast offer at present. I'm seeing a lot of phone wagging on a lot of the channels these days and that's something you never seen so much in the past of but if a show offers very little then where's the incentive for people to call in, huge improvements are needed, first off we need models that are not shy and are happy to do the night show's, if not, replace them with more capable ones that are, secondly all those Ofcom rules currently in place need a serious rethink, you cannot expect a sexline channel that's supposed to be erotic operating under those draconian 19th Century rules. We need change and better shows or the only place these shows will go to is the wall and will be no more than a distant memory, that's the stark truth of the matter. I've been watching the web show on eurotic tv the last few nights and it really does make you want to weep to see compared to them just how bad we the British are at making erotic shows, change is needed and it's needed now in order for these channels to even have a future because right now it's looking desperate.
20-06-2011 03:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV