Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

New Girls and Updates

Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: New Girls and Updates
(04-03-2010 12:27 )babestation Wrote:  
(03-03-2010 20:04 )Browser1 Wrote:  I for one would like to see more of an ethnic diversity on babestation and by extension, the other channels.

One of the reasons I've been drifting away from watching the babe channels is because I find most of them very homogenous. I would like to see more black, asian and eurasion babes.

And before anyone says anything, Asian Babes doesn't count - you don't really want to know what you get on there!

Yep, this is something we do realise, and I believe it's something the recruitment guys are looking at over the coming weeks. All opinions and viewpoints on here that we think are helpful in any way, we will be passing onto the people responsible for getting these girls in... so just keep them coming!

Thanks for that. Hopefully it'll happen soon. I'll be looking forward to some new faces.

Would it too much of a stretch to see if you can gets Babs back? Or even Spider and Apple? They were a hot grouping when they were on.
05-03-2010 18:02
Find all posts by this user
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

With what could be a change occuring at Bangbabes with the as yet not confirmed new channels being added, can Modsta or Babestation confirm that BS/Cellcast are not going to let there girls leave and move across to these channels.
06-03-2010 22:24
Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

(05-03-2010 00:22 )dave34 Wrote:  HI why dont you try & bring Madeleine back as i really liked her.

Might wanna ask around Praia Da Luz. I heard somewhere she was seen around there.

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
07-03-2010 02:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(06-03-2010 22:24 )matt38 Wrote:  With what could be a change occuring at Bangbabes with the as yet not confirmed new channels being added, can Modsta or Babestation confirm that BS/Cellcast are not going to let there girls leave and move across to these channels.

Who knows/whocares/what difference does it make?

They'll go if they want to regardless, or they'll come back again anyway

All part of the babechannel merry-go-round Wink

07-03-2010 02:47
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(07-03-2010 02:47 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  
(06-03-2010 22:24 )matt38 Wrote:  With what could be a change occuring at Bangbabes with the as yet not confirmed new channels being added, can Modsta or Babestation confirm that BS/Cellcast are not going to let there girls leave and move across to these channels.

Who knows/whocares/what difference does it make?

They'll go if they want to regardless, or they'll come back again anyway

All part of the babechannel merry-go-round Wink

That's the nature of it unfortunately. If they make up their mind to leave, we can't chain them to the studio..... wait... no, no we can't. Haha. We just have to try and get some great new babes in if any do decide to leave.

Speaking of new girls, we had Rochelle start back on Saturday after quite a while out of the babe show scene, did anyone catch her? She'll be on again tonight if you enjoyed it!

She's had her first few shoots as well Smile

[Image: rochelle.jpg]

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
08-03-2010 17:16
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(03-03-2010 20:04 )Browser1 Wrote:  I for one would like to see more of an ethnic diversity on babestation and by extension, the other channels.

One of the reasons I've been drifting away from watching the babe channels is because I find most of them very homogenous. I would like to see more black, asian and eurasion babes.

And before anyone says anything, Asian Babes doesn't count - you don't really want to know what you get on there!

Homogeneous :-of the same kind, uniform.

Last time i heard that word was on "Gardners World" Still the babes are all lovely flowers, but no shrinking voiletsTongueTongueTongueTongue
08-03-2010 18:45
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

(08-03-2010 18:45 )SOCATOA Wrote:  

Homogeneous :-of the same kind, uniform.

Last time i heard that word was on "Gardners World" Still the babes are all lovely flowers, but no shrinking voiletsTongueTongueTongueTongue

I know LOL! I ate a dictionary for lunch. Digesting that thing is murder! Big Grin
09-03-2010 21:31
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

The best place I thought to post this but is Charlie C ever going to appear again on the night show, or will she just possibly switch her nights with Paige when she does the day show, any news will be welcome.
10-03-2010 22:11
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(10-03-2010 22:11 )matt38 Wrote:  The best place I thought to post this but is Charlie C ever going to appear again on the night show, or will she just possibly switch her nights with Paige when she does the day show, any news will be welcome.

Yes I would like to see CHARLIE C again on nights;she mentioned to me one night next month (March!) so have you (Modsta) heard any news for us about this? Your theory wouldnt have worked today (Wednesday) though;both PAIGE and CHARLIE C were on daytime! Please keep us informed. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2010 20:20 by Big Boobies.)
10-03-2010 22:46
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(10-03-2010 22:46 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(10-03-2010 22:11 )matt38 Wrote:  The best place I thought to post this but is Charlie C ever going to appear again on the night show, or will she just possibly switch her nights with Paige when she does the day show, any news will be welcome.

Yes I would like to see CHARLIE C again on nights;she mentioned to me one night next month (March!) so have you (Modsta) heard any news for us about this? Please keep us informed. Thanks.

there's nothing scheduled in for March that I can see unfortunately, this can of course change throughout the month tho

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
11-03-2010 12:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV