Jessika Jinx
Karina Currie
Kayla
Kimmy haze
Louise Jay
Rachael
Samantha Bentley
Savannah

So basically 90% of rlc roster plus a few bsu favorites and moved a few of there girls who are not getting many tv shifts

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-02-2018 06:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Sex Station - Chat & Discussion
Hmm interesting, a lot of those babes are more than comfortable naked “free to air” as was proven on unleashed/sexstation so it’ll be interesting how they’ll deal with the camstation or curtain station operating mantra that no doubt will be in place. Maybe it’s going to be slightly less restricted then BS daytime web? But why another show? Guess we’ll find out soon. Good list of babes though.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
03-02-2018 14:22
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Kayla and Jessika are cracking choices for their roster.

I love babes with brown nipples
03-02-2018 15:10
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ I wonder if it will be fully encrypted so you have to sign up and do age verification in order to view it?
03-02-2018 15:13
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ AV could be the plan down the line but I doubt it'll start out that way. There is no indication anyone knows for sure what if anything will become the AV standard gateway at the moment. Pumping money into a deal right now could be like putting all your bets on Betamax in the late 70s! Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2018 15:38 by ShandyHand.)
03-02-2018 15:30
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ They already use credit cards for site membership so what more would they need?
03-02-2018 15:53
ShandyHand Offline

^ I see what your saying now, I thought you were speaking of AV as envisioned by the Bill. They would be able to do that only if they are happy to have it as an entirely seperate entity with individual site etc. and not have any carry over punters that have signed up for the new AV elsewhere. If there is any fta material on there the new type AV would get any site more traffic than expecting everyone to give credit card details specifically for that site.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
03-02-2018 16:23
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Signing up to view could be a route that could work, pay a set fee and you can watch sort of like BSX but harder. If that was the case it then it could do alright, certainly might get me interested. But if that might be the case it sort of makes you think, why a) get rid of it in the first place and b) how is it going to effect the daytime webshow.

03-02-2018 16:50
ShandyHand Offline

^ Got to agree, that is what's interesting here. What is going to be different from BSU about this (if it's not different then the question is why was Unleashed dropped in the first place)? The list of names winsaw posted earlier has some decidedly familiar names about it.

BS must consider it's not going to knock Daytime Web revenue overmuch; they must believe this'll appeal to customers in a way that that service doesn't? Is that purely down to how it'll be revenued?

There is a sense here of the reversal of a mistake in dropping BSU. They are obfuscating that by bringing it back under the more regarded name from the heyday of the shows in the hope of some reflected lustre from that time. Hopefully more than just the name will revived from back then.

At least they are looking in the right direction for inspiration. Keep looking and don't make it all superficial.

03-02-2018 17:34
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

The two could easily coexist because they could offer different things, BS daytime web will still include primarily the daytime babes going curtained and sexstation can exist as the more so to speak "harder" playground for separate babes. Cant see any of the current daytime babes being to willing to go on a show where people wouldn't have to tip large sums to see anything. Certainly an interesting decision.

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2018 18:54 by babefan2012.)
03-02-2018 18:04

gemma hiles