Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion

Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

RE: Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion
Cancel your plans for the weekend...
I wish babestation would only back up thier claims....We've all seen the promotions of geri and lori..only 2 be dissappointed by such piss poor entertainment....not a wet pussy in sight....Sad...Just give us what we deserve and we'll stop bickering and complaining...so lets just see some real moisture dripping from Geri and Lori's sweet pussies...so many happy smiley faces would ensue ...Big Grin...Tongue
26-05-2012 21:45
Find all posts by this user
m100 Away
Banned

(26-05-2012 20:26 )duvet1 Wrote:  
(25-05-2012 17:18 )m100 Wrote:  From the caps in the other thread tiffany doesn't look like she's been pressured into going on bsx. She has (way back) dildoed herself and charlie c on camera so 'stronger' stuff wasn't 'out of bounds' whether it is now or not is anyone's guess. However when I have seen her recently on the babestation main channels she seems to be covered the majority of the time on there as well and very restricted/restrictive in her movements - relying very heavily on kneeling and shaking her ass. Which, fine as her ass is then, having obviously spent some money on those tits, you'd think she'd show them off a bit more.

If this was an early BS extreme show, I was foolish enough to pay £5 for the night as I really liked Charlie C. I had the pleasure of seeing nothing at all really. This taught me a lesson which I didn't learn and paid £5 for Lori's first strip when she returned to Babestation. This I didn't see at all as it took over an hour for the unscrambling code to be sent to me and Lori had been and gone. I am an idiot.

Nothing at all to do with babestation extreme it's from years ago now.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
26-05-2012 21:58
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

So, for several days now we've been told "Porscha Sinns and Demitri live boy girl on Saturday", only it's now "Porscha Sinns Solo Show" with no apparent explanation. Has it actually changed? Will we get one solo show and one B/G? Does anyone at Babestation understand that if you hype things and then change plans without explanation then customers become even more unhappy?
26-05-2012 22:45
GTIMKV Offline
Banned

^

Well, according to my screen, she will be having "LIVE SOLO BACK DOOR SEX"

This has got to be the most helpful bit of text ever placed on that "Coming Up" column......cuz it reminded me that I hadn't locked my back door and I was just about to head out after switching off the telly.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2012 23:23 by GTIMKV.)
26-05-2012 23:17
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(26-05-2012 23:17 )GTIMKV Wrote:  ^

Well, according to my screen, she will be having "LIVE SOLO BACK DOOR SEX"

This has got to be the most helpful bit of text ever placed on that "Coming Up" column......cuz it reminded me that I hadn't locked my back door and I was just about to head out after switching off the telly.
just subscribed im in a wankibg frenzy thinkin of her shoving a backdoor up her tea towel holderImportantHeartBounceeek

26-05-2012 23:29
bavnick Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] BS Xtreme Screenshots (No videos permitted)
has Georgie Darby ever been naked on this??
27-05-2012 02:58
elroyticklestab Offline
Senior Poster

Another £5 wasted then!! Next they'll be advertising Holly Willoughby doing a Bukkake show with Carol Vorderman!!
27-05-2012 10:22
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(27-05-2012 10:22 )elroyticklestab Wrote:  Another £5 wasted then!! Next they'll be advertising Holly Willoughby doing a Bukkake show with Carol Vorderman!!
is that on tonight?? whilst kelly brook does watersports on them?? yum yumImportant

27-05-2012 13:41
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-05-2012 10:27 )babestation Wrote:  #BSXTREME Live Show coming up: Jamie Brooks & Karlie Simon on Friday 25th, Porcha Sinns & Demitri on Saturday 26th. xx

(25-05-2012 13:46 )babestation Wrote:  We've got Karli Simon and Jamie Brook doing live girl girl tonight and Porcha Sins doing live boy girl tomorrow.

That's worth staying in for. Oh yes.

So did the B/G show take place that they have been advertising on here and on TV for the last few days ? , i've not seen anything mentioned about it and didn't watch Xtreme last night , all i saw mentioned on tv last night and posts made on here are about Porcha in some sort of back door action , did Demitri join in at some point ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2012 16:26 by mr mystery.)
27-05-2012 16:18
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Shitty way to treat the forum membersannoyed Looks like a slow slide to oblivionHuhHuhHuh
27-05-2012 16:31
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra