babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion

theone666100 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion
hmm i decided i would watch extreme tonight...what a con! dont get me wrong i like babestation but they advertised tonight that lily pink would be on the live sex show with preeti and charlie o neal..so i thought wow that sounds good all three of them in the nude..how wrong was i?! All i saw was lily pink in suspenders ok she was naked but not all the way...then saw charlie o and preeti come on in panties so i thought ok they will probably take them off in a few minutes...WRONG! they just sat there in there panties and then preeti walked off leaving charlie o and lily..i started to lose hope when there was only 5 minutes left of the show and charlie still had her panties on and then it finished and went onto advertisements!

Im seriously not impressed at all...and to top things off right now preeti is nude on the normal babestation channel...it just makes no sense! Fingers crossed if it improves tonight but i won't hold my breath lol
06-09-2012 00:06
Find all posts by this user
LilyPink Offline
Apprentice Poster

And what did you think of the rest of the show...
06-09-2012 03:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
theone666100 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(06-09-2012 03:54 )LilyPink Wrote:  And what did you think of the rest of the show...

Hi Lily, rest of the show was great you was hot! just disappointed when babestation gives false advertising saying so and so is going to be on there with so and so naked and then it doesnt happen or they dont get naked and its all anti-climax lol.

So ye i enjoyed the rest of the show though Smile

Do you know when you are on next?
06-09-2012 11:37
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

(06-09-2012 11:37 )theone666100 Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 03:54 )LilyPink Wrote:  And what did you think of the rest of the show...

Hi Lily, rest of the show was great you was hot! just disappointed when babestation gives false advertising saying so and so is going to be on there with so and so naked and then it doesnt happen or they dont get naked and its all anti-climax lol.

So ye i enjoyed the rest of the show though Smile

Do you know when you are on next?
sorry matey but if you took note of the many,many previous comments by forum members you could have saved your cash.take no notice of the bs-bullshit.the shows are dire and you wont see anything you wouldnt in any top shelf magazine-in fact much less.you are too late to see the shows they started with-now they were worth watching.
06-09-2012 17:06
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Sometimes the shows are spoilt by the poor lighting.
Now we sort of expect that in the shower set as there seems no easy way to light that and not electrocute everyone.
But why are some of the bed set shows so poorly lit ?
Lacey's first and second show last night were so dark you actually had trouble picking her out from the gloom. It could have been the very best show ever with her going mental in the pussy rubbing department. However none of us would have known.
I don't like to moan or criticise as I'm sure it's not an easy job to put out a live show night after night. But the basics of set lighting should be well known by now...
07-09-2012 12:52
theone666100 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Well like the mug i am people i decided to give babestation xtreme a chance to redeem itself, i watch the first show with ashleigh doll and some other girl and it was good not great but satisfactory.

Suddenly my screen went black and got nothing since.

That is now the last time im ordering for sure just no way to treat your customers.

im pretty sure if we were all watching an england game and the screen went black for an hour there would be uproar. I know technical problems happen but i have seen this is quite a common problem on here and im shocked that its still going on.

sort it out babestation before some people end up going to watchdog lol.
08-09-2012 00:45
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

I saw Babestation Xtreme last night. I wasn't too impressed with the live show - I've seen better shows than that (just my opinion). I did at least get to watch it throughout though, so no screen going black in my case. I got uninterrupted viewing without any problems, so the signal must have gone out. I don't honestly know very much about how freeview works - maybe you can get problems which are specific to certain parts of the country.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 09:33 by Doc Holliday.)
08-09-2012 09:33
D.Archer Offline
Apprentice Poster

I watched xtreme last night and I have to say it was rubbish. Theone666100 you should be renamed as Theluckyone666100 as you got a black screen and didnt have to sit through the most boring show I have seen. Ashleigh doll just wasnt interested and whenever any interaction started she killed it stone dead. Mai bailey as we all know can be as dirty as a dogs arse but when they put her in with someone who just cant be bothered it is never gonna be a classic.
08-09-2012 12:37
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-09-2012 12:37 )D.Archer Wrote:  I watched xtreme last night and I have to say it was rubbish. Theone666100 you should be renamed as Theluckyone666100 as you got a black screen and didnt have to sit through the most boring show I have seen. Ashleigh doll just wasnt interested and whenever any interaction started she killed it stone dead. Mai bailey as we all know can be as dirty as a dogs arse but when they put her in with someone who just cant be bothered it is never gonna be a classic.

I agree totally last night's live shows were soooooo boring with very little action or interaction between the girls and the other content being mainly repeats of boring blokestation action (or non-action in reality) makes the programme content a joke, especially considering the content when the station first broadcast
08-09-2012 14:34
Ashleigh Offline
www.ashleighdoll.com

(08-09-2012 12:37 )D.Archer Wrote:  I watched xtreme last night and I have to say it was rubbish. Theone666100 you should be renamed as Theluckyone666100 as you got a black screen and didnt have to sit through the most boring show I have seen. Ashleigh doll just wasnt interested and whenever any interaction started she killed it stone dead. Mai bailey as we all know can be as dirty as a dogs arse but when they put her in with someone who just cant be bothered it is never gonna be a classic.

I'm sorry you felt that way about my performance. We'll have to agree to disagree though. I love performing on BS Xtreme and certainly could be bothered! I did everything my callers asked of me and there was a lot of interaction between Mai and I. If you want to see anything in particular, I suggest you pick up the phone in future, that way you'll get what you want.

Check me out on Shebang! Twitter @MsAshleighDoll
08-09-2012 16:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra