babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion

O Danny Boy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion
(22-05-2012 13:42 )Louise Wrote:  They aren't gonna be able to please everyone every night in regards to looks, as much as you hate the tattoos I can quite assume you as a tattooed girl lots of people like the tattoos, in fact I get more work now I am tattooed than when I wasnt tattoos and if you think that Dionne has lots of tattoos I suggested you get your arse to spec savers. I have a lots of tattoos, moness, delta and kerry louise have a lots of tattoos Dionne doesn't

Like I said I'm not really a fan of tattoos hence why my interpretation of too much tattoos will be different to yours whose obviously a fan of tattoos. You think Dionne's tattoo is nothing? (even though she has her whole back tattooed) But I think is alot. But she's still hotBig Grin.
23-05-2012 09:12
Find all posts by this user
m100 Away
Banned

(23-05-2012 08:44 )mr red nose Wrote:  Did lori or Geri appear on Extreme last night.

Yes. They both showed their pussies, shoved a few dildo's in and out of each other and then got gangbanged.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
23-05-2012 09:33
Louise Offline
Senior Poster

(23-05-2012 09:12 )O Danny Boy Wrote:  Like I said I'm not really a fan of tattoos hence why my interpretation of too much tattoos will be different to yours whose obviously a fan of tattoos. You think Dionne's tattoo is nothing? (even though she has her whole back tattooed) But I think is alot. But she's still hotBig Grin.

One it's not the whole of her back, you should look at mine that is the whole of a back, and from some views of dionne u can't any tattoos however from every angle of me you can see a significant amount of ink, yes her tattoo is big but she is NOT heavily tattooed
23-05-2012 11:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

right there louise, dionne isnt heavily tattooed when compared to the likes of yourself, moness and kerry louise. youre also right when you say lots of people like tattooed women. delta has been very popular on whatever babeshow she's worked on, youve been popular on whatever babeshow/webshow youve been on as has kerrylouise and when moness was on elite, she was very popular. there's also the fuel girls who are heavily tattoed and have lots of fans all round the world i personally find tattooed women like you, delta, moness and kerrylouise very sexy.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2012 11:54 by Rammyrascal.)
23-05-2012 11:54
Charlemagne Offline

Tattoos or no tattoos. Louise has still been the best thing on Xtreme, period.

When's she's on, it's a no brainer, you just pays your money, sit back and enjoy.
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2012 12:08 by Charlemagne.)
23-05-2012 11:57
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well i couldn't care less whether the girls that appear on Xreme have tats or no tats , are fuller figured or petite , have fake boobs or natural boobs , its their performances and what they do and what they show that counts with me , this is what makes me purchase the channel , when the girls are spread legged or ass to camera i don't tend to spend a lot of time looking at the girls tats in any case . What i don't like is 2 girls on a naked encrypted channel doing a 2-4-1 (Lori and Geri last night) and doing a tamer show with less pussy's flashing than what some of the Elite girls do on on unencrypted tv .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2012 14:05 by mr mystery.)
23-05-2012 14:04
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

(23-05-2012 14:04 )mr mystery Wrote:  Well i couldn't care less whether the girls that appear on Xreme have tats or no tats , are fuller figured or petite , have fake boobs or natural boobs , its their performances and what they do and what they show that counts with me , this is what makes me purchase the channel , when the girls are spread legged or ass to camera i don't tend to spend a lot of time looking at the girls tats in any case . What i don't like is 2 girls on a naked encrypted channel doing a 2-4-1 (Lori and Geri last night) and doing a tamer show with less pussy's flashing than what some of the Elite girls do on on unencrypted tv .

surely nobody is fooled any longer by bs claims-this lori and geri joke has been going on for so long its not worth considering.
23-05-2012 14:16
Louise Offline
Senior Poster

(23-05-2012 11:57 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Tattoos or no tattoos. Louise has still been the best thing on Xtreme, period.

When's she's on, it's a no brainer, you just pays your money, sit back and enjoy.

Thank u very much! I personally will make my shows as extreme as I can but I can't help the rules etc!
23-05-2012 15:33
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(23-05-2012 09:33 )m100 Wrote:  
(23-05-2012 08:44 )mr red nose Wrote:  Did lori or Geri appear on Extreme last night.

Yes. They both showed their pussies, shoved a few dildo's in and out of each other and then got gangbanged.

Sadly the reality was rather more mundane and all too predictable. Chelsea was on nearly all the time, OK but perhaps too long for one person. Tiffany appeared with her for a short session and kept all her clothes on (inc bra). Lori and Geri did a short stint together, both naked but very tame with minimal fondling and showing nothing as usual.
So all in all the usual con - why do we waste money on this crap?
23-05-2012 16:09
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

i hav neva watched xtreme as i do not want to get scammed 5 quid, but there are times when i have come close thinkin what if today is the day lori and tiff show the goods, but then i quickly fall back down to earth and realise that that is not going to happen. i wonder what the girls think when they are on xtreme and do they actually want to be on there?

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
23-05-2012 16:31
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra