babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion

eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion
3 shows a night, so why use the same set for each?

Does using the same set 3 times save money? No? Then lets have 1 well lit shower scene and no more, 1 open legged close up on the bed and 1 other, perhaps the kitchen/loo/back alley/stairs/mixing desk.

Live shows should be about live sex, even if it cant be shown AND explicit genital shots. These are not mutually exclusive, one show can keep fans of both satisfied.

Softcore content has no place on the channel.

At the very least the live sex element should feature lots of vigorous toy insertion (even if we arent allowed to see it). And why stop at fingers and dildos? Show some imagination, act out some fantasies, put the phone up there and dial it, use a snooker cue, a babysham bottle, a stiletto heel, a string of beads. Squirt cream up there and squeeze it out.

The live sex sessions should be genuine, unrestrained and noisy, NOT lethargically working through a tick list of positions 30 seconds at a time.

Some of us like the girl-girl sessions, but a lot of the action cant be shown. Some of us prefer solo action we get to see more fanny shots. Realistically if 2 presenters are booked for 1 girl-girl session they will expect to be paid for the whole evening, not just 30 minutes, so the choice is an evening of girl-girl or solo, not half and half. Fine, but make sure you do some of each every week.

Vary the girl-girl content. Dont have 3 identical acts in an evening.
Set 1 - 2 fully naked babes take turns pleasuring each other.
Set 2 - The Medical Exam. Both start fully clothed, one gets stripped and examined in detail by the other. As it is a pre-Wedding medical her reproductive equipment and orgasmic capacity is tested.
Set 3 - One babe dominates the other, strap on and face sitting included.
Dont like those? How about testing different sex toys?
The Symbian?
Get the crew in shot for a visible audience?
Or one set could be phone in requests.

If a babe is up to it, how about POV?

Since the channel is allowed to show genuine boy-girl sex in recorded shows, including cum shots (provided the erect penis is not shown), why not have the occasional live boy-girl show? Careful camera work would be required, with the camera above the waist much of the time, but it could work. And if they were a genuine couple a lot of potential criticism would be deflected.

THESE CHANNELS CAN DO A LOT MORE even in the current censorship climate WITHOUT IT COSTING MORE TO PRODUCE. What they cant do without risking their licence is show genital contact.

By the way, if you do not like the current censorship climate be sure to sign to e-petition to lay off the Babe channels. Make sure you click the confirmation email, or your vote wont be counted. An address and any genuine UK postcode is required plus your email address for confirmation. Its free. Its confidential. Its quick. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

Dont bother if you are happy for Ofcom to tighten the rules every few months.

Gone fishing
18-09-2011 00:28
Find all posts by this user
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

(27-08-2011 16:29 )mr mystery Wrote:  I decided to spend a fiver on Xreme last night , i have not see Lilly's last few Naked BS appearances so decided to check her out , although she's still not quite so explicit in what she does compared to some other girls her shower sections were far more explicit than the first ones she did , the camera work was far more intrusive than what iv'e seen in her sections in the past with some very good close up pussy shots being shown from front and back , the showers shows are still spoilt by the darkness of the set though.

I also enjoyed Dani O'Neal and Amanda in a "who's the Boss" film ,(Dani plays the role of the boss of BS) i couldn't stop laughing at it , Amanda did a good send up of herself , it started by showing Amanda angrily walking to Danni house in the early in the morning , Amanda went all round the house swearing and cursing , Dani told her to calm down while she made a cup of tea , Dani was shown pouring a cup of tea , but all you could hear was Amanda going from room to room like a Tasmanian Devil having a tantrum , "calm down Amanda tell me whats gone off" Dani said (or something like that), Amanda could be heard saying something like "fucking babestation , fucking cameraman , fucking producers , Amanda then replied "i've flashed my pussy on Babestation" , "Ooo no Amanda tell me you've not shown your pussy on tv " Dani said , " i fucking have it was the camera man and producers fault , i was just doing my best for the viewers and callers but they fucked up" Amanda said , Dani then said some thing like "i'm surprised the producer hasn't given me a call to let me know what's happened" Amanda then said "he can't he is fucking dead" , at this point both girls burst out laughing and went into some good G/G action .
Some of the quotes i have used may not be entirely accurate but they are not far off , they are just from what i can remember of last night show , some are accurate like Amanda saying she had flashed her pussy on BS and that it was not her fault and that the producers was dead .
I wonder how true to life the scene is concerning some of Amanda's past misdemeanors and what goes on behind the scenes when she is summoned to see the boss's ?

Im glad you liked it mr mystery, I shot and produced that particular scene as I do most of the BS Xtreme pre recorded stuff and recall Dani and Amanda came up with the Dialogue and set-up themselves, they are hilarious girls to work with and they do both seem to "enjoy" their work with their shenanigans continuing long after I have put the camera away and packed up the lights !
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2011 09:17 by Mark Cremona.)
18-09-2011 09:16
m100 Away
Banned

(17-09-2011 15:40 )fullbunger Wrote:  I notice that the Babestation rep has not posted for a while.

Ah, but which one of them? There are so many of them using the same log in which i don't see is any different to one person having several user names.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
18-09-2011 22:18
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

(17-09-2011 15:40 )fullbunger Wrote:  I notice that the Babestation rep has not posted for a while,

I don't really understand this

I wondered if there was an issue so looked and someone posted as babestation on Friday the day before you posted this Huh
18-09-2011 22:47
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(18-09-2011 22:47 )pm74 Wrote:  
(17-09-2011 15:40 )fullbunger Wrote:  I notice that the Babestation rep has not posted for a while,

I wondered if there was an issue so looked and someone posted as babestation on Friday the day before you posted this Huh

Well, either it's been removed or your eyesight is vastly superior to mine. The most recent post by 'babestation' that I can find in this thread was at 15:53 on 25-08-2011: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid893126
18-09-2011 23:02
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

(18-09-2011 23:02 )vila Wrote:  
(18-09-2011 22:47 )pm74 Wrote:  

Well, either it's been removed or your eyesight is vastly superior to mine. The most recent post by 'babestation' that I can find in this thread was at 15:53 on 25-08-2011: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid893126
Sorry didn't realise he was talking about just this thread
19-09-2011 00:02
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(18-09-2011 22:18 )m100 Wrote:  
(17-09-2011 15:40 )fullbunger Wrote:  I notice that the Babestation rep has not posted for a while.

Ah, but which one of them? There are so many of them using the same log in which i don't see is any different to one person having several user names.

TWO of us use the Babestation username (that's 2/deux/zwei/dos/1+1/half of 4) and even then, 9 times out of 10 it'll be me you're talking to. Hi, I'm Ben, it really is a pleasure....... Provocative as ever, m100.

And I haven't posted here for a while because I just haven't really had much to say for a while. Anything that goes out for broadcast, e.g. sets, who's on, what's on, production techniques, girls not getting naked on Naked Babestation, etc etc etc, none of that can be effected by anything I do. I don't see the point in me replying to you all and commenting on it when I don't really have any pull, can't really help, and will probably only end up not being able to please everybody and having to read infuriating replies from frustrated people. This place isn't good for a regular guy's sanity.

If anyone asks me anything directly that I can answer, I will. And you can always try a PM if you're serious about trying to get some info and I'll do my best to get back to you.

Thanks, and happy Monday.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
19-09-2011 10:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
m100 Away
Banned

(19-09-2011 10:40 )babestation Wrote:  

TWO of us use the Babestation username (that's 2/deux/zwei/dos/1+1/half of 4) and even then, 9 times out of 10 it'll be me you're talking to. Hi, I'm Ben, it really is a pleasure....... Provocative as ever, m100.

Thanks for the compliment .... and the maths lesson - i got past the two times table some years ago, one of the benefits of going to school before Mrs Thatcher got elected. Yes some of us like to balance out the fanboy fawning.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2011 14:26 by m100.)
19-09-2011 14:24
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(19-09-2011 14:24 )m100 Wrote:  
(19-09-2011 10:40 )babestation Wrote:  

Yes some of us like to balance out the fanboy fawning.

I can understand that (because there are tonnes of fans of us as forum posters) but when you use statements that are incorrect and are just on a wind up, it's not really right. If you want to balance out the "fanboy fawning", say something factual or talk about something you know a thing or two about, and I may well take you more seriously.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
19-09-2011 14:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Obviously the collective that is "babestation" isn't really qualified or high enough up in the Cellcast food chain to address and discuss various posts made in the various BSXtreme threads other than giving out schedule updates and making sarcastic remarks , like they have collectively said on occasions they are just lowly web guys , they say they haven't posted on here in a while because they haven't really had much to say , they say they can't effect anything , eg , sets , who's on , what's on , production techniques , girls not getting naked on naked babestation etc etc etc , they say they have no pull and can't really help , so would it be possible for some one that can help , is closely connected to BSXtreme , has pull and can discuss various aspects of the xtreme show to come on here and discuss with us in a calm and sensible non sarcastic manor some of our likes , dislikes , suggestion to improve the show etc ? .
Other channels like Elite , Storm , RLC and others usually have representatives of their channels that are higher up in comand and do have some pull about what is shown on their channels , so isn't it about time Cellcast had a rep on here that has got pull to what is shown on screen not just on Xtreme but the regular channels as well .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2011 16:16 by mr mystery.)
19-09-2011 16:07
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra